theRangers V Celtic

One of the best goals by The King Sutton to Larsson dink pure feckin genius

HH HL👏👏
21years on and they are still playing the same cheating game each time Celtic scored from a corner the hands were up for offside and looked straight at the lineman the penalty wasn’,each time a Celtic player got the he got hacked and in today’s game it appears that anything goes for sevco and this season proves it

Who is the, ahem, "Honest" mistake maker for the sevvie game?
Whoever it is will do their utmost to make sure the sevvies don't lose.
Ye have to win the treble to be invincible ya stupid sevvie bastard!!
Undefeated in the League and the two cups to be real Invincibles.
Naw you don't if 12 yrs =55 then calling yourself invincible means your invincible , just like a statue protector is called billy he's still a statue protector ,,,🤪 glue n shrooms not a good mix 🥴 hun logic 101

I would play Griff and Eddy in together.....for me we need to do something they won’t expect.....whenever they have played together they look the goods.....feck this trying to accommodate all the midfield favourites.....that has got us nowhere this season.....get at these Hun bassas right from the off...
Worked well before ....i think both would have played together at Ibrox right before the first lockdown....a global pandemic saved the bastards from a doing that day .

I just hope that we get the win , a win our play has deserved innthevlastvgee encounters but hasnt materialised. Each game I've said we'll win and each time ive been wrong but I'm sticking with it we will win, law of averages for me . Agree with Steviebhoy hope jamesy is fit and soro starts ahead of broony. He can make a sub appearance for sentimental reasons if it's going to be like that. It shouldnt be but I would love to see broony run on to us winning to see out the last 10 min of his last derby. I hope we play 2 strikers and play freely what's the point in playing 1 up front containing game now? None at all. Christie benched for Forrest and moi. If we go try and contain we'll lose. We just don't have that in the arsenal at the moment has to be the same application as the 6-0 Livingston game . We apply ourselves like that or as st johnstone justified twice and we win. The table doesnt lie but on form we are still the better side. Would be nice to see that cavalier stereotypical Celtic approach to a game again but get the rub of the green for a change. 0-2 the hoops COYBIG HH ☘
Christie shouldnae be anywhere near a Celtic jersey ..hope youre right and Forrests fit ...no sure about dropping Broony ..probably our best player against them last time ....

I would like the team to be.

Bain

Kenny Ajer Walsh Taylor.

Jamsie Soro Calmac Turnbull.

Eddie and the Yeti.

Would also like to win the Euro millions, but I've f... All chance of either happening.
50 ...that might be the worst back 4 ive seen in the last 20 years at Celtic ..Ajer maybe gets pass marks for recent form but the others dont fill me with confidence ...midfield looks good and id swap Ajeti for Griff .

Did i mention what i thought of Scott Bain?😂

21years on and they are still playing the same cheating game each time Celtic scored from a corner the hands were up for offside and looked straight at the lineman the penalty wasn’,each time a Celtic player got the he got hacked and in today’s game it appears that anything goes for sevco and this season proves it
Agree Digger the more they need From the Mibs The more the bastards get.
you’d think the most Corrupt Team in the Wurld. Wid never go bust.
That was the only thing that hit them but you’d never know
I’m still convinced that a Player will suffer a serious career ending Roofer type tackle that will be swept under the Operating Table and the Meja will blame him

HH 😱

I'm not usually negative......but.....Kennedy will play the same shitty players in the same shitty formation he has stuck with since taking over and the shitty huns will run all over us on their shitty pitch and beat us while kennedy stands with his shitty arms folded just waiting for the 87th minute to throw on the shitty strikers from the bench to make no fucking difference to a shitty game
..... or we will win 4-0.

I'm not usually negative......but.....Kennedy will play the same shitty players in the same shitty formation he has stuck with since taking over and the shitty huns will run all over us on their shitty pitch and beat us while kennedy stands with his shitty arms folded just waiting for the 87th minute to throw on the shitty strikers from the bench to make no fucking difference to a shitty game
..... or we will win 4-0.
Don’t take this the wrong way Lubo but I am worried your suffering from Diarrhoea
There was a lot of Shitty going oans there
Try taking Diocalm.
Don’t watch the geme on Sunday it’ll tip you over the Shanks
Mon the poops 💩

HH 💩

I dont think he been lazy just shite at shooting and dribbling but he had good chances in last few games

sometimes form dips

he probably aint happy that his amigos are gone and well if he did shoot the things in Paris he easily distracted without his good pals :p:p

id rather have eddy playing than El yon lassie who really doesnt bother turning up to play team football
Just a quick thought on Eddy's season, yes he has been crap, but a couple of things may have impacted this, he had the virus, and this has differing effects on people, a couple of his mates aren't around, so maybe no-one to gee him up, he knows he's off at the end of the season, so perhaps his heart isn't in it, all these and the fact that he gets played in every game no matter what, in fact maybe if he'd been dropped for a while, it might have given him the chance to get some verve back in his game, lastly we've had a nightmare of a season with no real managerial impact on tactics and set up. As I stated at the beginning of this post, yes he has been crap, but he hasn't been managed. I will be sorry to see him go, but I hope he has a long successful career, and I think we should be glad we saw him in the hoops, HH

What is plan B when James disnae turn up. If the Tic don’t turn up and beat the shit out of this lot then they should be shown the door. We could send out a team and subs from our own supporters who have more grit and guts than the dross that’s playing for us. It’s so sad for the young support that they never saw the 10 but it’s anger in the older guys knowing we lost it to a very very ordinary Huns squad.
Thanks to Sean for this ...here is plan B Saul
Maim McGregor, Rip the PISH OOT ae TavPen, Tell Baraprik we're the BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTRY, CRIPPLE Arsfield, Break Kunts Leg & BATTER Fuk oot ae El Fat Bastardio.. Fuk the RESULT!!
😂😂😂

Just a quick thought on Eddy's season, yes he has been crap, but a couple of things may have impacted this, he had the virus, and this has differing effects on people, a couple of his mates aren't around, so maybe no-one to gee him up, he knows he's off at the end of the season, so perhaps his heart isn't in it, all these and the fact that he gets played in every game no matter what, in fact maybe if he'd been dropped for a while, it might have given him the chance to get some verve back in his game, lastly we've had a nightmare of a season with no real managerial impact on tactics and set up. As I stated at the beginning of this post, yes he has been crap, but he hasn't been managed. I will be sorry to see him go, but I hope he has a long successful career, and I think we should be glad we saw him in the hoops, HH
If he needs his mates to gee him up then hopefully we get decent money for him and he leaves ...his weekly wage should be enough to gee him up and the fact hes playing for a massive club...we know how good he is ,you dont just lose that but hes been a letdown like the rest of them this season.

Fair point about the virus but i dont think Eddy wants to be here .

Back