because we couldn't cope with said set pieces

bring on fat unfit strikers for 10 minute cameos

play the ball backwards or side to side

if were trailing with 60 minutes to go

fill the midfield

allow the scum to stamp kick and not retaliate

look shocked surprised and amazed at the end

and come away from it telling the fans we were the better team

dog walking or cat launching or watch the last edition of shite served up this season by a bunch of gutless knts ,,,,what a choice

Fully expect us to

pick the wrong team

play the wrong formation

pick christie

play eddie

substitute Turnbull,

or anyone else who is putting in a shift

create little chances if any

give away needless free kicks in dangerous areas

pick up silly bookings

fall apart at set pieces

give away even more corners

fill the midfield

dog walking or cat launching or watch the last edition of shite served up this season by a bunch of gutless knts ,,,,what a choice
Thanks Kelly for managing expectations ...a bit unfair on the cats though. 😂

Meaningless game...Celtic team full of imposters ...cunts that are happy to pick up a wage but lack heart and determination....even a 4-0 win wouldnae put a smile on my face because we failed when it mattered .

I ll be watching the wee fella enjoying his fitbaw and getting tore in unlike this current Celtic team.

P.S .Hurry the fuck up Edward Howe.

If we are to win this game then changes need to be made at the back, Kenny cannot start, Taylor must be on the left, so welsh and Ajar have to be central, this leaves a problem as how we cover the right back position.

1. do we put bitton in at CB and put Ajar on the right, could well do but bitton has made serious mistakes in that position before.

2. Do we take a chance with Duffy to allow us to play Ajar on the right. fek no.

3. So that leaves us going back to Kenny for the right back position to allow the trustworthy Ajar to control the central position with Welsh.

4. For me we have to just go for the throat in what will be our last chance of skelping these cnts this season which means LG must start with Eddie up front to allow Eddie free movement coming in from the left side with hopefully Forrest coming in from the right.

5. Play turnbull, brown {as its a cert he will start ahead of Soro, dont know why though, fuk the fact its his last huns game bench him} and McGregor with the order to put the boot in if required and take no prisoners.

6. this leaves us with the Goalie, is Bain any better that Barkas, for me no, so play Barkas in the hope he shows the quality we bought him for as he has it but not yet shown it.

Having said all that its strange days with us and i really dont know what to expect from Celtic this season, Kennedy has shown he has possibly less of a clue than Lennon had, so on Sunday dont wake up expecting changes for the better but for surprises in the hope we have something left in this team who owe us big time.

Hail Hail.

no score prediction as it would only be from the heart not the head.
Hi Mr Toad, a very tough call for you. Did we get Barkas on the advice of that guy with the surname Wonder as for Duffy, I would play a half fit Kennedy in his place. Bitton and Ajer are not C Bs and make mistakes.The Huns will boot us of the park so we have to slaughter them first this is the last time some of the players will go against this mob so they should be up for it. HH

Meaningless game...Celtic team full of imposters ...cunts that are happy to pick up a wage but lack heart and determination....even a 4-0 win wouldnae put a smile on my face because we failed when it mattered .

I ll be watching the wee fella enjoying his fitbaw and getting tore in unlike this current Celtic team.

P.S .Hurry the fuck up Edward Howe.
Mon the wee fellas team

Ive no doubt Kennedy will pick the same old faces who have failed us, and themselves, this season. It'll also be the predictable formation, 4231 if Forrest is fit, 4diamond2 if he's not.
I'd like to see us at least try something different. Look at how St Johnstone stopped them playing last week, closing the space for the likes of Kent and Hagi to play in, reduces their effectiveness at creating chances. Attack them down their left where they are weakest (something we never do as we always seem to attack mainly down our left). Barasic continually gets caught up the field, leaving Helander, who is slow, exposed. Hibs did it with Boyle recently at Ibrox but couldn't take their chances.

Try a 3-4-2-1
Barkas
Welsh Bitton Ajer
Forrest Soro McGregor Taylor
Turnbull Elyounoussi
Edouard
This formation can easily change to 4231/4411 if required by letting Welsh move out to RB and Taylor to drop deeper to LB
Give them something to think about.

Ive no doubt Kennedy will pick the same old faces who have failed us, and themselves, this season. It'll also be the predictable formation, 4231 if Forrest is fit, 4diamond2 if he's not.
I'd like to see us at least try something different. Look at how St Johnstone stopped them playing last week, closing the space for the likes of Kent and Hagi to play in, reduces their effectiveness at creating chances. Attack them down their left where they are weakest (something we never do as we always seem to attack mainly down our left). Barasic continually gets caught up the field, leaving Helander, who is slow, exposed. Hibs did it with Boyle recently at Ibrox but couldn't take their chances.

Try a 3-4-2-1
Barkas
Welsh Bitton Ajer
Turnbull Elyounoussi
Edouard
This formation can easily change to 4231/4411 if required by letting Welsh move out to RB and Taylor to drop deeper to LB
I hate to say this but unless Kennedy does something different then the huns will just sit in and try to catch us on the break. It may not sound like they believe that they are"invincibles" but by avoiding defeat they'll let the press call them that, and just as important they will harp on about going thru the whole season without losing to us. If there was ever a time to be inventive then it must be this Sunday. I hate to say this but if he just sends them out with the usual suspects, then it will be the huns by 1 or 2 goals. In that case Kennedy shouldn't even get a job as a cleaner. HH friends, I hope I'm wrong.

Try a 3-4-2-1
Barkas
Welsh Bitton Ajer
Turnbull Elyounoussi
Edouard
Noises coming out suggest Kennedy will start with Broonie on Sunday. Listen, i love the guy but he shouldn't start before Sorro. Kennedy being sentimental doesn't help our cause moving forward.

Noises coming out suggest Kennedy will start with Broonie on Sunday. Listen, i love the guy but he shouldn't start before Sorro. Kennedy being sentimental doesn't help our cause moving forward.
Hi SB, I get the reasoning behind your thinking, but for me Broonie has earned the right to go out on a high by captaining the team against sevco. Guess that's what makes the game of fitba what it is.....opinions. Also Sorro has big boots to fill if he's gonna replace Broonie. I hope he does, but I doubt if he will. As usual, I'll be delighted to be proved wrong. HH.

I hate to say this but unless Kennedy does something different then the huns will just sit in and try to catch us on the break. It may not sound like they believe that they are"invincibles" but by avoiding defeat they'll let the press call them that, and just as important they will harp on about going thru the whole season without losing to us. If there was ever a time to be inventive then it must be this Sunday. I hate to say this but if he just sends them out with the usual suspects, then it will be the huns by 1 or 2 goals. In that case Kennedy shouldn't even get a job as a cleaner. HH friends, I hope I'm wrong.
Your not wrong mate ...but we will watch it in hope. ..We get the chance here to end their season badly ...but the smart money is on us bottling it and not them ...I hate saying that but we've watched repeat repeat repeat. .if someone wants to tell me what makes this one different I am happy to listen.

Fully expect us to

pick the wrong team

play the wrong formation

pick christie

play eddie

substitute Turnbull,

or anyone else who is putting in a shift

create little chances if any

give away needless free kicks in dangerous areas

pick up silly bookings

fall apart at set pieces

give away even more corners

fill the midfield

Summed us up well Kelly

Hi SB, I get the reasoning behind your thinking, but for me Broonie has earned the right to go out on a high by captaining the team against sevco. Guess that's what makes the game of fitba what it is.....opinions. Also Sorro has big boots to fill if he's gonna replace Broonie. I hope he does, but I doubt if he will. As usual, I'll be delighted to be proved wrong. HH.
Your a gentleman Frank ..would love Broony to go out and win in his last game against them as our undoubted leader...if only his team mates felt the same .

Back