theRangers V Celtic

Steviebhoy67

Thought I'd kick this thread off early.
Time to be ruthless at ibrokes. Take the chances that we've squandered recently. Hopefully Jamesie starts and with that gives us more width to get behind them. I'd prefer Christie didn't make the matchday squad. Nobody would notice. I also hope probably in vain that we start with Sorro instead of Broonie. Fek the sentimentality. He's the future. If it becomes obvious that Eddy isn't cutting it in the 1st 45 mins bring on Griff.
I hope we humiliate the fekrs.
HH🍀

Thought I'd kick this thread off early.
Time to be ruthless at ibrokes. Take the chances that we've squandered recently. Hopefully Jamesie starts and with that gives us more width to get behind them. I'd prefer Christie didn't make the matchday squad. Nobody would notice. I also hope probably in vain that we start with Sorro instead of Broonie. Fek the sentimentality. He's the future. If it becomes obvious that Eddy isn't cutting it in the 1st 45 mins bring on Griff.
I hope we humiliate the fekrs.
HH🍀
Agree with mostly everything you say Stevie. Key is Jamesy starts for the width we need and the correct balance to the team that we saw against Livingston. Great point re Cristaldo he just can't cut it in these games and not many other games for that matter. Surely he can't play Laxalt ahead of Greg Taylor and if I'm honest I wouldn't start with Eddie as he is just not interested and deserves to be benched. If we set up with the Personnel and formation in the last two games I don't see us doing what is right there for the taking and that's to beat this shite. Alot resting on if Jamsey is available and Kennedy picking the strongest 11 and i don't recall that happening on many occasions this horrible season. . however I remain eternally hopeful. HH

Boabs Team will do for me. But come on Boab you’ve no given arrows to Bain Ajer Welsh and Eddy you run oot o ink.
Anyhoo Turn up just Once this League Season you Fucking Owe One performance for US the Fans.
You can also Ram the Pishvincibles back in thur wee Bigoted Coffin ⚰️
You Died and your Fans watched you Die.
Mon ti Fuck the Hoops.

HH 🍀

Agree with mostly everything you say Stevie. Key is Jamesy starts for the width we need and the correct balance to the team that we saw against Livingston. Great point re Cristaldo he just can't cut it in these games and not many other games for that matter. Surely he can't play Laxalt ahead of Greg Taylor and if I'm honest I wouldn't start with Eddie as he is just not interested and deserves to be benched. If we set up with the Personnel and formation in the last two games I don't see us doing what is right there for the taking and that's to beat this shite. Alot resting on if Jamsey is available and Kennedy picking the strongest 11 and i don't recall that happening on many occasions this horrible season. . however I remain eternally hopeful. HH

Spot on with regards to Eddy. He's chucked it, he's no interested anymore and he's likely away in the summer anyway.

Give Ajeti a run out to see if he can get in amongst their CB's and maybe unsettle them a bit if he's no cutting it bring Griff on but Eddy and Christie are a waste of a jersey these days.

Boabs Team will do for me. But come on Boab you’ve no given arrows to Bain Ajer Welsh and Eddy you run oot o ink.
Anyhoo Turn up just Once this League Season you Fucking Owe One performance for US the Fans.
You can also Ram the Pishvincibles back in thur wee Bigoted Coffin ⚰️
You Died and your Fans watched you Die.
Mon ti Fuck the Hoops.

HH 🍀
Need to wait till the stars come out, to much light now lockdown is relaxed.

past caring

ajetis a fat lazy knt
griff is a waster
, laxalt and kenny cost us the last few games ,
bains a hologram
christies a waste of a jersey
so is eddy

wouldn't have any of that lot near the game it's ded rubber nothing to play for pride went down the crapper a long time ago

i would have put the weans in but then half of them have packed up and moved on

Barkas last game cheerio
Bitton
welsh
ajer
taylor
mcgregor
soro
turnbull
Rogic
forrest
eli

What is plan B when James disnae turn up. If the Tic don’t turn up and beat the shit out of this lot then they should be shown the door. We could send out a team and subs from our own supporters who have more grit and guts than the dross that’s playing for us. It’s so sad for the young support that they never saw the 10 but it’s anger in the older guys knowing we lost it to a very very ordinary Huns squad.

Back