theRangers V Celtic

The Lawwell Legacy

Required for season 2021/22

New GK
New RB New CH New CH New LB
New DM McGregor
Forrest Turnbull New LW
New ST

Bench - Hazard Welsh Taylor Johnston Julien (when fit) Soro New CH New RB New CM New AM New RW and the best half dozen youngsters who haven't left by then

I make that 13 new signings required, 8 of them first picks
I don't think you're too wide of the mark Garry. Totally humungous task ahead. And that's just the playing side of things. Thing is, to get that sorted, we need to get recruitment better. Are we going to get even the majority of signings right ? I live in hope.

Behind the scenes changes were coming no matter what this season, aye I think DD guilty of ignoring what should've been alarm bells I agree 👍.
But the football side of it has just collapsed on its arse so quickly I think he hoped they'd pull oot round but even wi theRaingurz being bottlers they had improved enough and we went other way performance wise, he was too loyal to Pete and eventually Lenny.

Big welcome changes needed

If there's even a sniff of a positive to be taken from this season it can only be that it's over. I'm not going to indulge in the blaming of any individual. The collapse has been one of collective failure. And it's been a failure not only of individuals, but of departments too.

Said it many times on The Noise, the job ahead for whoever the manager is, simply cannot be overstated. EVERY area of the team needs changed as far as I'm concerned.

We can't defend. The midfield simply falls out of games and doesn't dominate the opposition in what is a very poor league. The forward line is powder puff. All departments of the club, team, scouting, coaching, boardroom have fallen short.

It will take something pretty spectacular to put things right in a short period of time. But you know what ? Bring it on. I've lived the dream being a Celtic supporter. I can handle the bleak times too.
Well said Frank you as have many of us lived through their nine in a row years been to huns games where we’ve played them off the park only to lose the game with a breakaway goal but we still went back still expected to win games and the league.This has been a disappointing season as we all know but get the right person to manage the club and invest money on players who want to play for the club and we will be back better than ever, let them have their day they have been the best team in a bad league one trophy in ten years a decade we have dominated we will come back and dominate again of that I have no doubt

Is JK brave enough to make the decisions to go and give sevco scum (SS) a proper hiding today?
I fear not, as can still see him sticking with his 4231 usual failures.
For me, by playing Soro as the holding midfielder would allow us to play griff up along Eddy and put calmac out on the left, with a flatter back 4 without the fbs pushing so high up the field. So more of a 4132 formation.
With calmac, Turnbull and Forrest with Eddy and griff ahead should give us the firepower to give these orange bastards the hiding they deserve.
But think JK will go with broony and drop calmac back more to help cover more and leaving a disillusioned eddy up on his own.
Either way should get the win required if we can be bothered to turn up and take our chances for a change
Celtic 3 SS 1
HH and YNWA
Today's result was to be expected Broonie should not have started, the decision to do so was sentimental not tactical, the only positive left is the fact that Kennedy is definitely not a celtic manager and never should be. Scott Brown will always be our most decorated captain but he no longer has the pace against pacier attackers, he gets found out by players like Kent who is only an average player, this then means that our attacking midfielders have to drop back giving away free kicks that this season we have been unable to defend. I'm not sure why if we as fans can see this then why can't the professional coaches see it. Thank god only 2 games to play. HH

Today's result was to be expected Broonie should not have started, the decision to do so was sentimental not tactical, the only positive left is the fact that Kennedy is definitely not a celtic manager and never should be. Scott Brown will always be our most decorated captain but he no longer has the pace against pacier attackers, he gets found out by players like Kent who is only an average player, this then means that our attacking midfielders have to drop back giving away free kicks that this season we have been unable to defend. I'm not sure why if we as fans can see this then why can't the professional coaches see it. Thank god only 2 games to play. HH
Morelos turned Broonie inside out for his goal. And to see big Ajer shrink away from that shot made me feel physically sick. Ok I know it's like a reflex but ffs he'll no get into Valhalla doing that.

Still fuming and embarrassed and totally disgusted with yet again a no show.
Believe the game was lost even before kick off and confirmed 5 minutes into it.
A complete shambles left now and a major job for whoever has the daunting task of turning things around.
JK has to go ASAP.
Griff, Barkas and Ajeti have to go if they can't even get a place upon such imposters.
Ralston must be be really bad if he can't get a game ahead of Kenny.
Get rid of all loan signing and never want that policy ever used again, sign players with ability and want to play.
Move on the like of eddy, ajer and Bitton, griff etc who no longer have a future at the club.
Been saying for a good while now that the environment within the club has become so toxic that I have doubts now weather Eddie Howe can actually change the whole environment within the club at present, maybe he is to pleasent of an individual to turn this all around.
Even the future of calmac can be bought into doubt as certainly not captain material.
Worse season i can recall and definitely the worst state the football team has been in that I can recall.

I give you that, oh an i forgot to mention Turnbull. But theres the spine of the team right there.
'Keeper,
Centre Half,
Center Mid
Striker.

I don't think they were managed well by NL. Turnbull only got a game in the end because of injury, same with Soro. So if your going to sign players, don't bench them straight away, play them, thats why you bought them.
Definitely for me its more than that I think they were panic buys which points onto the board they knocked toney back cause they thought they cud get away with ajeti the cheaper option and they fannies even got fuckin bumped buying that waste a shirt that kind of mentality has to be weeded out in our club maybe if toney was bought we might have started season better who knows its done now they just better learn lessons

Morelos turned Broonie inside out for his goal. And to see big Ajer shrink away from that shot made me feel physically sick. Ok I know it's like a reflex but ffs he'll no get into Valhalla doing that.
That said, for a cb he was our most dangerous player. Imagine that guy driving forward from his original position. Midfield. In our season from hell he's been our most consistant player. If as expected he leaves this summer we're gonna miss him big time. Ajer should be our new captain. We deserved to lose as much as it hurts. Calmac should have been rested some time ago. Defensevely hes been a liability. Can't tackle. As for the imposter Christie i hope Howe has seen enough to get rid. Never seen a Celtic player play hide and seek as much as he does. A disgrace to our club. As the song goes, "things can only get better".
HH🍀

Definitely for me its more than that I think they were panic buys which points onto the board they knocked toney back cause they thought they cud get away with ajeti the cheaper option and they fannies even got fuckin bumped buying that waste a shirt that kind of mentality has to be weeded out in our club maybe if toney was bought we might have started season better who knows its done now they just better learn lessons
Wouldn't say cairnsybhoy they were panic buys as with the buys and loans there was so much experience you would have thought it should have been able to manage quite easily.
Instead I believe it was created to cause such a toxic changing room that the 10 was never a priority of this board imo.
It has now spiraled out of all control that is going to take a major refix.
PL traitor has created a monster that needs to be killed off along with his association with the club and for DD either put up or fuck off with your traitor creater

Calmac. ..before Rodgers came didn't rate him.....since Rodgers has left he has returned to the original Calmac. Have heard him talking absolute shit pre and post the exceptionally shit performances the whole season. I am gonna be quite clear and say he is absolutely not a Celtic Captain to lead us into the future. I have seen nothing from him to suggest he can lead and take is forward ...I hope the new manager identifies a leader but Calmac it is not. SORRY but I just can't see it.

Calmac. ..before Rodgers came didn't rate him.....since Rodgers has left he has returned to the original Calmac. Have heard him talking absolute shit pre and post the exceptionally shit performances the whole season. I am gonna be quite clear and say he is absolutely not a Celtic Captain to lead us into the future. I have seen nothing from him to suggest he can lead and take is forward ...I hope the new manager identifies a leader but Calmac it is not. SORRY but I just can't see it.
100% agree.

Back