There’s going to be a Show and the Glasgow Celtic will be there

Niall J

Right. I'm done with licking wounds. Time took forward to history being made and time to play our part as the Worldwide revered 12th man!
For the next 10 days I'm going to be that annoying guy at your work who will put a positive slant on everything even when all you want to do is vent. Starting here.

https://thecelticstar.com/theres-going-to-be-a-show-and-the-glasgow-celtic-will-be-there/

Treble Treble here we come. Next season can wait!

Right. I'm done with licking wounds. Time took forward to history being made and time to play our part as the Worldwide revered 12th man!
For the next 10 days I'm going to be that annoying guy at your work who will put a positive slant on everything even when all you want to do is vent. Starting here.

https://thecelticstar.com/theres-going-to-be-a-show-and-the-glasgow-celtic-will-be-there/

Treble Treble here we come. Next season can wait!

You drumming up business? ?

In fairness, you don't even need to be a glass half full type of person to look upon what's currently happening as being hugely exciting. Sometimes I think our fans are the biggest whingers in football. But we should absolutely be excited about trophy day and then the big one the following week - regardless of what happens after it regarding players and managers. I just hope that the club is taking heed of what seems to me to be a consensus among the fans, which is to move in a progressive, forward-thinking direction when it comes to management and players. We have to speculate to accumulate.

Our 'worst case scenario' as a club is Neil Lennon, a legend who deserves criticism but not even one iota of disrespect, becoming full time manager. That's hardly catastrophic. I personally think we need a better quality manager, but you get what I'm saying.

In fairness, you don't even need to be a glass half full type of person to look upon what's currently happening as being hugely exciting. Sometimes I think our fans are the biggest whingers in football. But we should absolutely be excited about trophy day and then the big one the following week - regardless of what happens after it regarding players and managers. I just hope that the club is taking heed of what seems to me to be a consensus among the fans, which is to move in a progressive, forward-thinking direction when it comes to management and players. We have to speculate to accumulate.

Our 'worst case scenario' as a club is Neil Lennon, a legend who deserves criticism but not even one iota of disrespect, becoming full time manager. That's hardly catastrophic. I personally think we need a better quality manager, but you get what I'm saying.
If the betting is anything to go by, someone knows something. Not so much who the new manager is but that we may be looking elsewhere. Listen I've made my feelings known on Lenny throughout but I really do hope they box clever in their choice if it's not Lenny. It will be a massive appointment and he'll need financial backing.
But hey that's for later, for now I'm gonna enjoy it and also have a wee glance at the noisy neighbours just to make sure their raging!

Ya think?!?!

There's a corollary to the Jock Stein quote: "Celtic scarves are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior fans." Or something like that.

Oh, and Niall J, you nailed it perfectly. Nice article.
Thanks Icafiero. I love the adaptation of the quote. We could actually sell scarves like that. Drop one in the suggestion box at the Superstore!

You'll know better than most what with all your 'experience' ;) When Celtic fans pull in one direction amazing things are achieved by our team(y)
on the brink of an unprecedented "treble treble after a clusterf--k of a season,with an exhausted team who've had nary a break in three years,win the cup and they'll be LEGENDS! what do some fans want! aye Niall been watching Celtic since before big Jock,seen the ugly,the bad, the good and the great,with the right appointments and new signings for the next campaign,well be faster fitter and stronger! COYBIG!!

on the brink of an unprecedented "treble treble after a clusterf--k of a season,with an exhausted team who've had nary a break in three years,win the cup and they'll be LEGENDS! what do some fans want! aye Niall been watching Celtic since before big Jock,seen the ugly,the bad, the good and the great,with the right appointments and new signings for the next campaign,well be faster fitter and stronger! COYBIG!!
Could hug ya right now sir!!:cool:

meanderin ma way through the dustbins of ma mind,a wee thought keeps peckin away,ah;m 99.9% sure the Rafa rumour is a total rumour,but and this is the wee thought, champion's league football! is he happy with mediocrity at newcastle, or, the chance of re-igniting his pedigree at a european level and put himself in the shop window again,after "the ten" of course,like i say,just a thought

Back