There’s something very strange going on

Imatim

Why is there a black out on Resolution 12 by the SMSM after the Celtic AGM.....the SMSM that are only too pleased to have a go at us at every opportunity.....surely this was a wonderful opportunity.....even the hun sites are giving it a body swerve.....it would make you think they all want it to go away without another word.....why is that?

Why is there a black out on Resolution 12 by the SMSM after the Celtic AGM.....the SMSM that are only too pleased to have a go at us at every opportunity.....surely this was a wonderful opportunity.....even the hun sites are giving it a body swerve.....it would make you think they all want it to go away without another word.....why is that?

A rhetorical question if ever I heard one, Imatim. Nothing to see here as far as most of them are concerned.

Generally when there is perceived trouble in Paradise such as the division between elements of the Support and the Board re Res 12.....the SMSM would milk it for all that its worth.....but not on this issue.....there’s something sinister going on.....it’s like a “D” notice has been issued.....there are some very, very worried people out there methinks.....is there more at play than we think?

Absolute disgrace about RES12 that our Board puts money first against exposing Corruption and dishonesty do not expect anything more from a Board who fought giving workers Min Wage will never attend another shareholders meeting disgusted with Tory Board Do u think we're hiding something as they repeatedly say they have never seen this document?

Absolute disgrace about RES12 that our Board puts money first against exposing Corruption and dishonesty do not expect anything more from a Board who fought giving workers Min Wage will never attend another shareholders meeting disgusted with Tory Board Do u think we're hiding something as they repeatedly say they have never seen this document?

I think there’s much more being hidden than we initially thought.....and our Board are seriously conflicted in my view

Back