There can be only one.....

Wee forrest never wants to leave , hes one of a rare breed these days a one club man who has probably had a few offers dont know how much truth was in the liverpool rumour but if andy Robertson can make it in that side so could Jsmesy on the form he was in at the time. Hes been a big loss to us this season for as much as I love wee frimpong, his honesty and workrate must be a joy to play beside but he couldnae hit the back of the net all day while Jamesy scores regularly from angles you might not think possible
Although he can be a wee bit infuriating at times, Jamesy gets a lot of flack from some fans - some of it is justified - but we are definitely missing his goal contributions (both scored by him plus his assists) in tight games. Now many of the moans have transferred onto Christie in Forrest's absence.

Although he can be a wee bit infuriating at times, Jamesy gets a lot of flack from some fans - some of it is justified - but we are definitely missing his goal contributions (both scored by him plus his assists) in tight games. Now many of the moans have transferred onto Christie in Forrest's absence.
As i said yesterday, we miss getting the ball wide early to someone who goes for the jugular straight away, no extra passes, no time for teams to fall back in
he's a player that ain't just inconsistent, he's inconsistent within a half a game
does feck all then pulls you out a hole
successive managers love him and play him and being simply a supporter, thats good enough kudos for me

Never got to see the wee man in action. Only videos which usually don't do a player like him justice.
Fair enough buddy, he was predictable in that you knew he would take you on, which way he went only Jinky knew but what a sight when you seen 3 guys trying to mark him outa the game. He would beat them all then wait for them to do it all again. Genius 🍀

Fair enough buddy, he was predictable in that you knew he would take you on, which way he went only Jinky knew but what a sight when you seen 3 guys trying to mark him outa the game. He would beat them all then wait for them to do it all again. Genius 🍀
Same here Stevie, but met him outside Parkhead a ton of times, the most selfless humble SUPERSTAR that ever wore the jersey. The heart and soul of what we stand for as a club on the park and off it. A GIANT of a midget
One of the latter times he said on seeing me, 'Hi Stephen', my mates like 'Jimmy Johnstone knows your fucking name', i'm like cool as fuck aye somethin else innit' :)

Same here Stevie, but met him outside Parkhead a ton of times, the most selfless humble SUPERSTAR that ever wore the jersey. The heart and soul of what we stand for as a club on the park and off it. A GIANT of a midget
One of the latter times he said on seeing me, 'Hi Stephen', my mates like 'Jimmy Johnstone knows your fucking name', i'm like cool as fuck aye somethin else innit' :)
i think he used to go to home games about 9am, it took him about 5 hours to get from London Road to the front door as he had time for every single person,

Never got to see the wee man in action. Only videos which usually don't do a player like him justice.
Watched the Lisbon Lions in my formative youth
Jinky was different class, terrorized defenders, especially the Huns
And when Di Stefano, had his testimonail, the first name on his team sheet , was Jimmy Johnston
He insisted that the wee man was playing with him
That'ssome respect right there

The best player ever to play the game is Messi!Nobody touches him
Well, that's it then...game over
Have you seen the movie about the life of former Man Utd & Man City Striker, Carlos Tevez
It's a good story and when you see what he's been through it's amazing he got to where he did
Subtitled, but worth watching
Messi, some player, but I am still going for Maradona, Scotland's greatest player :LOL: (y)

Last edited:
Have you seen the movie about the life of fprmer Man Utd & Man City Striker, Carlos Tevez
It's a good story and when you see what he's been through it's amazing he got to where he did
Messi, some player, but I am still going for Maradona, Scotland's greatest player :LOL: (y)
Tevez was some player mate will see if i can find it 👍

Have you seen the movie about the life of fprmer Man Utd & Man City Striker, Carlos Tevez
Messi is the consumate pro, in a different time, a role model, oozes class and plays the ame honestly
Maradona was a fecking lunatic, spent more time partying than training but what a talent.
And the hand of god, sorry if theres any English Tims on here but he should have been given the Freedom of Scotland/key thingy

Back