There can be only one.....

Same here Stevie, but met him outside Parkhead a ton of times, the most selfless humble SUPERSTAR that ever wore the jersey. The heart and soul of what we stand for as a club on the park and off it. A GIANT of a midget
One of the latter times he said on seeing me, 'Hi Stephen', my mates like 'Jimmy Johnstone knows your fucking name', i'm like cool as fuck aye somethin else innit' :)
So is smelltheglove your second name then?

Messi is the consumate pro, in a different time, a role model, oozes class and plays the ame honestly
Maradona was a fecking lunatic, spent more time partying than training but what a talent.
And the hand of god, sorry if theres any English Tims on here but he should have been given the Freedom of Scotland/key thingy
But he's getting done for tax evasion apparently
Some player though
Ronaldhino was birllinat too
But for me, Diego outdoes them all

Messi is the consumate pro, in a different time, a role model, oozes class and plays the ame honestly
Maradona was a fecking lunatic, spent more time partying than training but what a talent.
And the hand of god, sorry if theres any English Tims on here but he should have been given the Freedom of Scotland/key thingy
He was in Ireland anyway even the gaa supporters celebrated the hand of god

Members online

Latest posts

Back