There Needs to be a Discussion about Madden

Imatim

Why have the SFA deemed it necessary that he referees our next game with the Huns?
Why do the rumours about his alleged betting problems persist?
How can a man who was a season ticket holder at Ibrox be appointed to any games involving the Huns?

There is a very dark cloud hanging over this man with his proven Hun affiliations.....his extraordinary appointment by the SFA to this vitally important game involving the team he supports.....and the allegations regarding his potential betting issues.....for reasons that should be obvious to everyone/anyone...

Why have the SFA deemed it necessary that he referees our next game with the Huns?
How can a man who was a season ticket holder at Ibrox be appointed to any games involving the Huns?

There is a very dark cloud hanging over this man with his proven Hun affiliations.....his extraordinary appointment by the SFA to this vitally important game involving the team he supports.....and the allegations regarding his potential betting issues.....for reasons that should be obvious to everyone/anyone...
Quite honestly there is not a single decent referee in the SPFL. While Madden comes with a fair bit of baggage I personally would prefer him to most of the other options that are available.

I remember Madden was interviewed on the radio about 3-4 years ago where he was specifically asked if he had ever been a season ticket holder at Ibrokes and he categorically stated "no". And I believe him. Because he probably was busy refereeing games so it wasn't worth the money!

But it was astonishing (not!) that there was no immediate follow up questions to Madden like "well have you ever attended Ibrokes to support sevco or deadco?" or "you obviously grew up engrossed in football, so which team did you support?. I think we all know exactly why the interviewer avoided those obvious questions.

Madden is shite and biased and the fact that he gets to ruin/run a disproportionately high number of our matches is a disgrace. But then again, the cockwombles that the Lanarkshire Referees Association have promoted to be our top refs are all untrustworthy and many are unfit for purpose.

His performance in the game v Aberdeen was a disgrace. Celtic had over 70% possession yet Madden gave Aberdeen 27 free kicks. Celtic were given 7 free kicks.
The penalty award, the penalty save and the re-taken penalty (Motherwell v St Mirren, I think). The first thing I thought was- he has money on this game.

He refereed a Champions League game in Germany 4 or 5 years ago. The Germans were going nuts and asking how clowns like him are allowed to ref in Europe. (A similar thing happened with Andrew Dallas as well)

Scotland was the only competing nation not to have a refereeing team present at the Euros. I wonder why?
He will go out his way to influence the result on Wednesday.

Listen.....Do you want to know a secret.....promise not to tell....Closer...let me whisper in yer ear....

View attachment 17485

He likes nothing better than to to get his arms roon Hun players, doesn’t he?

No doubt he’s whispering the likes of.....Hush sweet prince of darkness.....together, we will shag the living daylights oot of the goat doon the ludge later oan the night...

Cheating bastards one and all, hopefully he bets a draw on Wednesday cos with all our midfield and forwards out I'd take a draw , obviously, I want to win but a just can't see it

I actually believe sevco asked for Collum to be removed from the match and used the Dundee betting story as leverage even without any evidence
anyway something stinks as usual ,Celtic as usual are mute , Madden should be nowhere near this game and questions should be raised at the % of our games he's getting
with the pool of useless fkwits the LRA there is enough to give everyone a chance ,,,,,,or would that fk up the betting

We are again about to witness this man with links to the Huns, referee our game.....the rumblings of his alleged betting anomalies won’t go away.....is there a good reason the SFA continually appoint this man who has alleged question marks over his character to our games?...

It was far across the sea
When the divil got a holda me
He said thon referee
Is a cheatin orange bastard
na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
As I looked into his evil eyes
He said fat Fredo loves the pies
The cup's coming home to Paradise
The huns are fucked and that's no lies
They're a clusterfucking bungle
na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na
etc uppara.

This referee things been around all my life!!and ma da before me,,only way to negate it is score goals,,,,madden,collum,Beaton,have all reffed games against the scum and we have won convincingly!!!lets just concentrate on us being the best team in the land and what we are gonny do to them☘️☘️

We are again about to witness this man with links to the Huns, referee our game.....the rumblings of his alleged betting anomalies won’t go away.....is there a good reason the SFA continually appoint this man who has alleged question marks over his character to our games?...
I was waiting on him disallowing Hatates first goal against them at Parkhead.2 hun players collide in the area and that fanny runs to his assistant after being pressured by a few hun players.Thing is he was looking straight at the incident.Hes worth the watching but i cant see any ref stopping us if we're at our best on Sunday.

I was waiting on him disallowing Hatates first goal against them at Parkhead.2 hun players collide in the area and that fanny runs to his assistant after being pressured by a few hun players.Thing is he was looking straight at the incident.Hes worth the watching but i cant see any ref stopping us if we're at our best on Sunday.

Yep!

If we’re at it.....they’re getting it...

The only question I could possibly conceive in relation to Bobby Madhun is how many bullets. I'm not one for excessive extravagance. The simple OBE would suffice.

Members online

Back