There Needs to be a Discussion about Madden

That Jambo 🤡, Avril Levein, is now mouthing off that the introduction of VAR will be bad news to the "Old Firm" (RIP) as both clubs benefit too much from refereeing decisions going in our favour because the refs are intimidated!!!

i think it is time the useless greeting-faced specky twat got a new prescription for his glasses. Then he'll better see a potential season-ending hack on Scotland's best player that was ignored or an onside goal against his beloved Hearts wrongly disallowed as his team were allowed to beat Celtic thanks to a biased ref.

That Jambo 🤡, Avril Levein, is now mouthing off that the introduction of VAR will be bad news to the "Old Firm" (RIP) as both clubs benefit too much from refereeing decisions going in our favour because the refs are intimidated!!!

i think it is time the useless greeting-faced specky twat got a new prescription for his glasses. Then he'll better see a potential season-ending hack on Scotland's best player that was ignored or an onside goal against his beloved Hearts wrongly disallowed as his team were allowed to beat Celtic thanks to a biased ref.
I often think that he just wants a few quid when he says something in the SMSM.
It's always us or them hes on about , never hearts or hibs.
Hes rarely challenged either.
Plus hes an absolute fanny
if VAR benefits any side we all know which one it will be.
Looking at the teething problems in England gives me the feeling that " honest mistakes " wont be consigned to the bin for a while yet.

288456855_1210010693090963_1998920191208787619_n.jpg

Back