'These people are not real Rangers fans,' Jonathan Burns

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
'These people are not real Rangers fans,' Jonathan Burns, 'Possibly the most hateful thing I’ve ever heard,' Adrian

Absolute ANIMALS...

Fuckin shocking I blame the cafflic skoolzs scum

'These people are not real Rangers fans,' Jonathan Burns, 'Possibly the most hateful thing I’ve ever heard,' Adrian

Absolute ANIMALS...

I mentioned this previously and coming from the boondocks myself, I think I can speak with some authority on the subject.

When you venture into the outer reaches of civilisation, you encounter a different breed of the genus which can only he described as the "uberhun"!

It's as if they feel the need to accentuate their hunnishness by surpassing the efforts of the bog standard Glaswegian hun? We have them too, by the way, the type that sing the rebs on the bus but are no more Irish than a flea in the air.

On another thread, I wrote about defending the rights of folk in freely expressing themselves. I stand by that approach, but these same folk have to match the courage of their convictions and put their face to the voice and take what comes as a consequence.

The world was blessed with the presence of Tommy Burns. I doubt there will be many tears shed when these dipshits get their arses handed to them. Well done, Johnathan........his Father would be proud of his compassion and dignity!

Dear Santa,

I know it's unusual to receive a request for a fatal bus crash, but...

Huns being Huns. They know what they are - subhuman vermin. And we'll rejoice in their pain when their temple of hate collapses into a pit of debt again. Soon. Winter is coming.

Dear Santa,

I know it's unusual to receive a request for a fatal bus crash, but...

Huns being Huns. They know what they are - subhuman vermin. And we'll rejoice in their pain when their temple of hate collapses into a pit of debt again. Soon. Winter is coming.
I appreciate the sentiments, Sandman, but "subhuman vermin" doesn't adequately describe that lot. These things are cockroaches (less emphasis on the roaches part) and they would likely still be scrambling aboot after a nuclear apocalypse!

However - cockroaches are known for their cannibalism, so it should be entertaining enough to watch them eat each other when the financial apocalypse hits! They might survive radiation poisoning, but they'll be well and truly fucked by a bar of soap and some fresh water.

How many times do we have to keep repeating..THIS IS NOT REAL RANGERS FANS..This is REAL RANGERS FANS....who are chanting these obcene profanities about two men and their families whose only crime in life was to play for Glasgow Celtic..
Every person on that bus as far as I am concerned is responsible for the shite which came out of the mouths of the chanters,,,how stupid are they really when the actually show a video of themselves being the degenerates they are..
They say it is a kindness to put a wounded animal out of it,s misery when nothing can be done to save them,in this case I beg to differ,,I want to see this scum in pain all the way to 9 IAR then really put them to the sword with the GLORIOUS 10 IAR,, their composer will not have a big problem with their next song,,only two words,,SLIPPY OUT,,SLIPPY OUT..

HH.

How many times do we have to keep repeating..THIS IS NOT REAL RANGERS FANS..This is REAL RANGERS FANS....who are chanting these obcene profanities about two men and their families whose only crime in life was to play for Glasgow Celtic..
Every person on that bus as far as I am concerned is responsible for the shite which came out of the mouths of the chanters,,,how stupid are they really when the actually show a video of themselves being the degenerates they are..
They say it is a kindness to put a wounded animal out of it,s misery when nothing can be done to save them,in this case I beg to differ,,I want to see this scum in pain all the way to 9 IAR then really put them to the sword with the GLORIOUS 10 IAR,, their composer will not have a big problem with their next song,,only two words,,SLIPPY OUT,,SLIPPY OUT..

HH.
FORGIVE THEM FATHER THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO......JESUS WEPT. GBTB 🍀🍀

Utter scum heard the video was doing the rounds last nigh , nothing surprises with this shower of scum from point scoring on child abuse to the abhorent singing of 2 victims of cancer ,yet again the dregs of society have to visit the graveyard to find a target for abuse
And it's not a minority these songs have been sung before and posted online

Tommy Burns and Fiona Brown were to decent human beings to have there names degraded in song is sickening , my own brother is fighting cancer they should understand it knows no colour or faith ,though their ignorance will probably doubt that

Fuckin shite bags. Not surprised though. If they can mock the victims of child abuse it shows nothing is too low for them. Fuckin Scumbags
Richy, I was drinking in the Town House two weeks ago (I know, I know, just leave it at that, eh) and I was standing with Johnny Cowboy and his mate, George.

George seems like a sound enough fella and is bletherin' awa' until this group o' young lads come in on a works night oot.

Up goes muppet number 1 on the karaoke and starts with "penny arcade". Wee George is a' awa' wie hesel and I'm thinking he might just be a Roy Orbison fan. Muppet number 2 gets up a wee bit later and gives it some "simply the best". Wee Doadie is a hootin' and a hollerin', but I'm still giein um the benefit o' the doubt, coz he might jus like wee Tina.

It was only when muppet number three started with "I think we're alone now" and the amended lyrics that I drew the line with the lot o' them (including wee doad o' shite) and went full Tim!

Got a three-month ban, but it was worth it and I never even got a bang in the puss for it.........Even telt wee Johnny Cowboy to stick he's kep gun up he's arse ana'

Utter scum heard the video was doing the rounds last nigh , nothing surprises with this shower of scum from point scoring on child abuse to the abhorent singing of 2 victims of cancer ,yet again the dregs of society have to visit the graveyard to find a target for abuse
And it's not a minority these songs have been sung before and posted online

Tommy Burns and Fiona Brown were to decent human beings to have there names degraded in song is sickening , my own brother is fighting cancer they should understand it knows no colour or faith ,though their ignorance will probably doubt that
Well said 👏👏 I knew tam personally and he’s the one reason I refuse to call myself a catholic I could never have faith the way that guy had his and if I called myself a catholic it would demean the way he lived his faith and his life , these scum bastards are unfortunately not the minority but the fuckin majority as you can see with all the shouts off sit down shut up .......aye I couldnae hear any either

Real Zombies? You better believe it, remember last season when the bigotdome was giving it large, singing the Lisbon lions won't see 10 iar, hardly a feckin minority. The place was jumping, payback time for me would be when we get the 10 the remaining lions should be handing over the trophy and get a shot of holding the trophy aloft with the team, what a historical moment with the remainder of the greatest Celtic team ever, handing the trophy over to a new team of record breakers.
My thoughts today are with SB and TB's family, you will be overwhelmed with support today, that will bring you comfort after listening to the nauseating bile from these so called human beings.
PS, good to see the Spherical one back posting, hope you're doing well mate. 👍

SCUM = Every Hun Bastard real humans my arse.
Dignity = the Millions of Families who are going through or suffering the Effects of this vile horrible disease every day. JOHNATHON BURNS Top man Your Father would be so proud of you I know I am HH JB TB

HH 🍀👏👏👏

Dirty scummy bastards and its not a minority although this was on a bus we hear them every second week at home singing there filth we still have little remnants in our support which sing naughty songs but way the green brigade our song sheet is so much better now than it used to be its shows we are light years ahead of them as a club as a whole HH

Back