'These people are not real Rangers fans,' Jonathan Burns

ABSOLUTE FUKIN SCUM BASTARDS!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠NOT A FUKIN BRAIN CELL BETWEEN THEM! IF THERE IS ANY JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD THEN THIS IN-BRED FILTH INSTITUTION WILL DIE FUR FUKIN GOOD VERY VERY SOON!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Absolutely sean .I' know some ,even on here want the cunts to survive but keep battering them on the field and stick it up them that way .personally I want to see the scum of the earth bastards deid n gone for good .The world would be a far better place without the rancid cunts . God bless TB AND SB and everyone else who have a family member or friend suffering from this horrible disease HH

Unfortunately it is hun fans. I was a ball boy in the 97 season when Tommy Burns was manager and he was a lovely guy used to come an talk to us sometimes an have a laugh. The stadium was getting built that season the Lisbon lions stand was getting done an at a Celtic rangers reserve game they're fans were in the corner an shouted over at me wee man there's a ball in there so I went to get it an they all started pelting me wae 2p coins smelly bastards I was only 8 years old! There was no ball by the way ha but that's huns for you

Scum of earth. Every person on that bus is a scumbag. They will all know each other and not one of them tried to put a stop to it.
A song like this would never be allowed to be sung on one of our supporter buses.
I pray none of them have to watch a relative be utterly destroyed by that vile disease or have to comfort their loved one as they watch it take their family members.

Absolutely sean .I' know some ,even on here want the cunts to survive but keep battering them on the field and stick it up them that way .personally I want to see the scum of the earth bastards deid n gone for good .The world would be a far better place without the rancid cunts . God bless TB AND SB and everyone else who have a family member or friend suffering from this horrible disease HH
Spot on m8..The fact Super Swallee & Sir Wattie of Cardigan were 2 of the pall bearers DOES NOT RESINATE with this SCUM!!😠😠😠😠 Tommy Burns was a wonderful human being that was loved by everyone & the Eulogy given by Big Starkie was truly HEARTWARMING!! God Bless TB's Son & Rosemary & Family!! Human GARBAGE that were on that bus m8..I WANT THE BASTARDS DEED IN THE GRUN WAE THE COFFIN FUKIN NAILED SHUT!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠

Unfortunately it is hun fans. I was a ball boy in the 97 season when Tommy Burns was manager and he was a lovely guy used to come an talk to us sometimes an have a laugh. The stadium was getting built that season the Lisbon lions stand was getting done an at a Celtic rangers reserve game they're fans were in the corner an shouted over at me wee man there's a ball in there so I went to get it an they all started pelting me wae 2p coins smelly bastards I was only 8 years old! There was no ball by the way ha but that's huns for you
2p would get u 20 Million Shares in the Fukin SHITHOLE noo m8πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

'These people are not real Rangers fans,' Jonathan Burns, 'Possibly the most hateful thing I’ve ever heard,' Adrian

Absolute ANIMALS...

Sad rats that's all they are scum

Well documented standard behaviour from them however we've havr cunts that follow us singing about Ibrox disaster, ricksen and cooper....I'd class them in the same category as those pricks on that bus

See theres another video of another BIG BRAVE HUN settin abt a Disabled person on Wed Ngt before running fur a SCUM BUS!!😠😠😠😠..Prob the same FUKIN BRAVE CUNT that started the singing😠😠😠😠..The Day these Fukers DIE am having the Mother of All Fukin PartiesπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ & the bills on meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Die ya FUKIN RANCID SCUM BASTARDS!!😠😠😠😠😠

See theres another video of another BIG BRAVE HUN settin abt a Disabled person on Wed Ngt before running fur a SCUM BUS!!😠😠😠😠..Prob the same FUKIN BRAVE CUNT that started the singing😠😠😠😠..The Day these Fukers DIE am having the Mother of All Fukin PartiesπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ & the bills on meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Die ya FUKIN RANCID SCUM BASTARDS!!😠😠😠😠😠
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
With you all the way Sean great post.
JUST Die ya hun Bastards

HH πŸ‘

yep a big brave staunch bigot ,going for the easiest target

Members online

Latest posts

Back