They are skint

Meanwhile, Adidas Samba Celtic edition trainers are selling out left right and center!!! Queues of over 40,000 people sitting online waiting to get a pair. I'm not sure what cut we are getting from Adidas but it must be a fair whack. Celtic make making money look fucking easy!!! It must make the huns sick 😂😂😂

Meanwhile, Adidas Samba Celtic edition trainers are selling out left right and center!!! Queues of over 40,000 people sitting online waiting to get a pair. I'm not sure what cut we are getting from Adidas but it must be a fair whack. Celtic make making money look fucking easy!!! It must make the huns sick 😂😂😂
About 20% Celtic will make, If the projected figures are accurate £5.6m in sales Celtic will get about £1.2m Lubo. Add JJ sale and Giackomacius money in that's nearly £15 m before the CL money.😉🤣

About 20% Celtic will make, If the projected figures are accurate £5.6m in sales Celtic will get about £1.2m Lubo. Add JJ sale and Giackomacius money in that's nearly £15 m before the CL money.😉🤣

10,000 seats more than them. Making more money out of a pair a trainers than they could selling their most valuable asset. 1 of our players could bring in more than their whole squad combined should we feel like selling him. Champions league money on the horizon.....and they are talking about selling blue cheese pizza and bouncy castles 😂😂😂😂

I don't think I would survive the drama and exhiliration of another 2012. 🙏 😉
Of course you'd survive it. Even if you keeled over and died then someone else would just call themselves thePod, move into your home, wear your clothes and lay claim to everything good you've ever achieved (but refuse to have anything to do with the not so nice things). The beauty of this is that they don't bother paying any of the debts you've incurred so will keep the fancy mansion, holiday homes and flash sports cars you bought but could never have afforded.

The only drawback for you would be that you would actually be dead but at least all your friends and family would pretend that the new thePod was still you!

Last edited:
They talk the talk but as my Maw used to say they don’t have a pot to piss in, Micky is doing his Dell Boy act we are all going to be Millionaires next season based on what sell players that no one wants,bringing in 5 new players with what ? they kicked thier latest investor into touch because the shareholders did so say did not want Fox involved why ? Then some Arab Shiek was interested somebodys idea of a joke and that is all they are a Joke but the mugs still beleave

Last edited:
So no Third Rankers then 🦤🦄🦤🦕🦄🦤🦕
In my opinion, there will be no need for it this time, if the money runs out. After they saw what happened to the previous club they will be better prepared this time.

At worst they would go into administration, pay a few pence in the £ shafting all the businesses they owe money to racking up debts to steal trophies they could never really afford legitimately, and carry on spending huges amounts of other people's money in pursuit of silverware to demonstrate their superiority.

The authorities are better prepared to respond this time too, and will only implement the weakest possible slap on the wrist. They would get the small points deduction (timed to be applied in a season when the title was already out of their reach to minimise the impact).

They will all put more effort into covering this up and manipulating the media than they actually put in doing their jobs correctly in the first place.

For some reason or other they are untouchable, they will never pay the price for their corruption new club or otherwise.
The footballing authorities and Courts in Scotland will make sure that never happens. Apparently Scottish football will not survive without them..... what a load of💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

when it happens again they won’t get away with a sneaky back door hand shake welcome back. They will be gone and gone forever 👍🙏🇮🇪
Remember Miketim that we unfortunately, have a visually and acoustically challenged Chairman, who is firmly wedded to the 'Old Firm' charade and nonsense. This is a major plus for them. Indeed, probably their trump card.

Last edited:
Sevco are here to stay I think. I may be wrong, but the new UEFA rules mean that what happened in 2012 won't be allowed to happen again in Scotland.
UEFA will step in long before Sevco are able to commit financial suicide like their predecessors.
Prior to the new rules, the SFA were able to allow Rangers and Sevco to do what they wanted with no outside scrutiny. I don't think that can happen anymore. There will still be low level stuff from VAR and referees but I think major corruption, confetti loans and tax avoidance schemes are a thing of the past.
Sevco will have to start living within their means and Beale is preparing the horde for that already with his "beating celtic on a budget" comments.
They will always be in our shadow. Even if they get their finances in order, they are still 30 years and 10,000 seats behind us in terms of what McCann started building all those years ago. And even if they started living within their means, their brand is toxic. Reeking of far right, white supremacist, racism and bigotry.
They will never attract the sponsors that we do. Their fan base is mostly confined to Scotland and Northern Ireland. They aren't as big a club as they believe.

Members online

Latest posts

Back