They do make me laff

Weedocbhoy60

Every now and then I need a laff. So every now and then I have a wee read to see what the Dark Side are up to. This apparently is a fact .... "We have the best main stand in world football. Fact."
Fair cheered me up. Yup you heard right. The best main stand in WORLD football.
Freaking hilarious. Never once did he use the word carbunkle.
What's your favourite???

Every now and then I need a laff. So every now and then I have a wee read to see what the Dark Side are up to. This apparently is a fact .... "We have the best main stand in world football. Fact."
Fair cheered me up. Yup you heard right. The best main stand in WORLD football.
Freaking hilarious. Never once did he use the word carbunkle.
What's your favourite???

Reactions: TET
They are utterly delusional and swallow whole the utter supremacist BS fed to them
Alice in Wonderland hasn’t a look in . honestly ! with the Mad Hatters tea party albeit a recividist racist version at that decrepit coup every fortnight
I am sure there is a medical or sociological explanation for that behaviour en masse but I don’t have the smarts to work it out .. maybe one of the bigger brains on here can explain

Reactions: TET
Main stand..did l read that right? Company/CLUB liquidated and they twat on about a main stand! Dear God what's the next line of Keek...' wait till we get 55' 6yrs old a magical won 54 titles already!! BAWWHAWHAW! No wonder everyone out side that twisted mind set pisses their self laughing! If you ever are unfortunate to meet a half sensible one just empty your wallet ask him to match it and ask "when did they come out of administration " easy money for a charity of your choice. ?

I can t remember exact details but when the tribute act organised a fundraiser, via pay pal, the money was deposited wrongly in an account of a clown called Mr Custard!!

Attachments

• C289F805-D3E1-4F99-B2AD-012390252942.gif
    C289F805-D3E1-4F99-B2AD-012390252942.gif
    81.1 KB · Views: 3
Best laugh I ever had on there was when they talked about king billy's horse. Apparently it was called Belle and could run very fast and so they then called a city in Ireland "Belfast".

Fitting for the total myths and perversions they cherish.

Laughable clowns if it were not such a vile and hate driven set of jokes.
They loathe nationalists, but are blind to their own extreme crankiest ever version of british nationalism.
they mock the idolatry of the Catholic church, whilst being adorned in photos of a German Mafia and banners to honour a centuries long dead dutch elf king, a elf who had a mainly Catholic Bodyguard and was favoured by the Pope over James II.
Call themselves Prods, but have no actual credible faith of any kind.
Mock people in britain who follow or have any interest in Ireland as plastic, people who are typically just one or a couple of generations away from Ireland and with known ancestors from Ireland, but these same cranks consider people in Ireland who often have zero provable English or scots ancestors who claim to be british as 'real british' no questions, all this total nonsense whilst wearing a discounted england top.
Think people in England identify with them, when aside of the Nazi supporting far right pond life the average in England or anywhere else think they are total far right like cranks.

One of my favourite on-going Sevco fantasies is their blind ignorance of how David Murray shafted them to the extent that he sold them out to a self-evident con man ( '' ...with wealth off the radar ''- copyright Keith Jackson - lol ! ) . Murray slipped away quietly with his millions intact , and yet , despite all the evidence to the contrary , the poor Sevconians continue to hound poor old Craig Whyte as the villain of the piece .

Even Kris Boyd , with his gift for using words of one syllable , could not make this simple enough for them to understand .

The last place i worked there was majority knuckledraggers the type who are all mouth and little brains , anyway when brenda decide to get shot of here daughter in law the place went into mourning ,each day each f.k.wit had a different story about how in some way their lives were in twined with the house of windsor

So the day before the funeral i says to one guy the big tellys were getting took out of ibrox as i passed and were on the way down the m74 to Hyde park so everyone could watch them , within minutes they and their club were doin this for the house of windsor and off the dragged chests out in a staunch nodding type of way

Back