They truly are the scum of the earth

Little doubt that the sort of mind that would go on about the abuse of children for points scoring is a extremely deranged one.

But no doubting what so ever that the sort of filth that would make a banner of it, is either a child abuser or potential one to be watched by the authorities.

No decent normal person would even dream of it.

This is not a knee jerk reaction to getting beat. We deserved nothing from the game.

This is a post to condemn the sub human element of the Hun support which would appear to be the majority.

They have for some time now denigrated one of the iconic figures in football. A man who was one of the first to help the victims of the Ibrox disaster.

The late and great Jock Stein.

We are expected to respect a minutes silence for the 66 fatal casualties of that dreadful day whilst they shame human decency and continually attack and vilify our past manager and Scottish Football great. Their hypocrisy and true evilness is evident to all.

It should be remembered they have only celebrated this tragic event with a minutes silence for the last ten years or so. I wonder why that is?

It is also of significance how they as a club at the time refused to accept or take any responsibility for the tragic event in question at the time.

To display banners of the like vilifying Big Jock with the obvious tacit approval of the police and Sevco management is simply deplorable.

They all are a blight on society.

To observe a minutes silence in these circumstances is not to remember and pay respect to the victims of this terrible tradgedy.

The event is being used to slander and to denigrate a truly great man and in promoting their twisted and moronic agenda regarding the abuse of children.

The Huns by their actions are not only disrespecting the victims of child abuse but also the 66 unfortunate souls who died on that tragic day.

We should never again agree to be a party to this hypocrisy and we should tell the world why.

Absolutely. The truth is that these subhuman filth are glad that there were instances of child abuse involving people associated with Celtic. They love it and they exploit the victims every time they use it as a weapon against not just Celtic supporters, but Scottish people of Irish descent and Roman Catholics in general. It's layers upon layers of genuine vileness intertwined with racism and sectarianism. Much like the way fascists in England exploit so-called 'Muslim grooming gangs' and 'Asian grooming gangs', the point isn't about any genuine concern for the victim, but to cement and advance an agenda of pure racist and sectarian hate. In this country, while Muslims get it too, their main targets is people of Irish Catholic ancestry.

I've never just hated 'Rangers' in a sporting manner. I hate them because throughout my childhood, every racist I ever encountered growing up was from Rangers supporters and Loyalists. I was in the unlucky position of being half-Egyptian, half-Scottish with Irish Catholic ancestry, growing up in a place where it was about 60-40 in favour of Huns. So I was a 'fenian paki' etc. I'm not making it up just to vilify Huns, but every single instance of racist abuse, whether physical or verbal, whether from jakey thugs or cops or school janitors or teachers, was from Huns. They are a genuine institution of hate and all they breed is hate. They are a throwback to a very evil side of Scottish society that really has to be dealt with if ever we are to be called truly civilised.

Maligning Jock Stein and exploiting the victims of sexual abuse is simply a symptom of the wider diseases that they represent - British nationalism, religious sectarianism and ethnochauvinism. When you look at the rise of the far-right around the world, its manifestation in Scotland will be red, blue and white (and Orange) and that entity, The Rangers, will be one of its main institutions. Yes, you get nice supporters and all the rest, but the idea that the sectarianism and racism is a minority is a wilful and malicious myth first perpetuated by David Murray to play down the scale of the problem and the will for his money-grabbing, corrupt regime to capitalise and exploit it.

Sorry for the length, but, like the OP, I genuine do believe something has to be done about them. I'm not quite sure what. But as with St Alphonsus' earlier this year, you have to wonder what's next? They're becoming even more deranged and foaming at the mouth with conspiracies and false ideas of 'protestant persecution'.

Last edited:
Absolutely. The truth is that these subhuman filth are glad that there were instances of child abuse involving people associated with Celtic. They love it and they exploit the victims every time they use it as a weapon against not just Celtic supporters, but Scottish people of Irish descent and Roman Catholics in general. It's layers upon layers of genuine vileness intertwined with racism and sectarianism. Much like the way fascists in England exploit so-called 'Muslim grooming gangs' and 'Asian grooming gangs', the point isn't about any genuine concern for the victim, but to cement and advance an agenda of pure racist and sectarian hate. If

I've never just hated 'Rangers' in a sporting manner. I hate them because throughout my childhood, every racist I ever encountered growing up was from Rangers supporters and Loyalists. I was in the unlucky position of being half-Egyptian, half-Scottish with Irish Catholic ancestry, growing up in a place where it was about 60-40 in favour of Huns. So I was a 'fenian paki' etc. I'm not making it up just to vilify Huns, but every single instance of racist abuse, whether physical or verbal, whether from jakey thugs or cops or school janitors or teachers, was from Huns. They are a genuine institution of hate and all they breed is hate. They are a throwback to a very evil side of Scottish society that really has to be dealt with if ever we are to be called truly civilised.

Maligning Jock Stein and exploiting the victims of sexual abuse is simply a symptom of the wider diseases that they represent - British nationalism, religious sectarianism and ethnochauvinism. When you look at the rise of the far-right around the world, its manifestation in Scotland will be red, blue and white (and Orange) and that entity, The Rangers, will be one of its main institutions. Yes, you get nice supporters and all the rest, but the idea that the sectarianism and racism is a minority is a wilful and malicious myth first perpetuated by David Murray to play down the scale of the problem and the will for his money-grabbing, corrupt regime to capitalise and exploit it.

Sorry for the length, but, like the OP, I genuine do believe something has to be done about them. I'm not quite sure what. But as with St Alphonsus' earlier this year, you have to wonder what's next? They're becoming even more deranged and foaming at the mouth with conspiracies and false ideas of 'protestant persecution'.
Never apologise for a post like that Sam, the racists you encountered don't deserve to breathe the same oxygen as you, have a good one tonight.

Absolutely. The truth is that these subhuman filth are glad that there were instances of child abuse involving people associated with Celtic. They love it and they exploit the victims every time they use it as a weapon against not just Celtic supporters, but Scottish people of Irish descent and Roman Catholics in general. It's layers upon layers of genuine vileness intertwined with racism and sectarianism. Much like the way fascists in England exploit so-called 'Muslim grooming gangs' and 'Asian grooming gangs', the point isn't about any genuine concern for the victim, but to cement and advance an agenda of pure racist and sectarian hate. In this country, while Muslims get it too, their main targets is people of Irish Catholic ancestry.

Spot on m8..They are just Fukin SCUM..Nuthin more! I showed my Mother a Union Bears poster talking up a pre-match walk aganest the 'Fenians' & being ENCOURAGED tae wear black & hoodies!! Now these Fukin NEDS & that's whit they are r 'HERALDED' as carrying on the Traditions of the club, in other words that of Neanderthal SCUM who openly sing vitriolic Bile & CHAMPION Child Abuse?????..If that's the height of ur AMBITION then you realise this is FUK ALL TAE DAE WAE FITBAW!!!?????..FUKIN SCUM M8..PLAIN & SIMPLE!!!

Tell me why this being Monday our own clubs hierarchy have never commented on the banners that were draped over for the world to see .Scottish football is a laughing stock the press and media are complicit SFA (sweet fanny addams)
They could not give a monkeys f__k with it they do not see anything in it to comment , offensive beyond belief a disgrace as our club directors seems to me to be on the same wavelength,as long as there getting the BLUE pound they will take the money and go with it Shameful ,disgraceful,embarrassing come out and comment now make a statement to defend the club and the big man of course a bit like the resolution 12 question (I have as much chance as catching my first S—T
and that’s away doon the Clyde sixty odd year ago) ask questions it doesn’t cost money I was at ibrox when the 66 died that day our greatest manager was with the rest of staff helping out that day ,these ones with that banner should really e brought to task I think peter Lawwell is no slow banning the G B from games open your mouths hierarchy makes a stand now

I'm not one for using foul language on the celtic noise but I did if anyone is offended by it I'm sorry.having said that a great insult was on display at ibrox on saturday about a man that i hold in the highest esteem the great jock stein. This is the man I tell the story of the greatest day in my football clubs history to my grand children they've heard it so many times when iv had one to many guinness sitting in my home the older ones look at each other now as if to say here he goes again but I know they love thier old grand. So listen Mr lawell speak up for the man who helped dying people that terrible day at ibrox when those poor people lost thier lives and maybe one of my grandchildren will tell the story of how a great chairman stood up for the greatest manager.

I'm not one for using foul language on the celtic noise but I did if anyone is offended by it I'm sorry.having said that a great insult was on display at ibrox on saturday about a man that i hold in the highest esteem the great jock stein. This is the man I tell the story of the greatest day in my football clubs history to my grand children they've heard it so many times when iv had one to many guinness sitting in my home the older ones look at each other now as if to say here he goes again but I know they love thier old grand. So listen Mr lawell speak up for the man who helped dying people that terrible day at ibrox when those poor people lost thier lives and maybe one of my grandchildren will tell the story of how a great chairman stood up for the greatest manager.
Liewells a shitebag m8 & will dae nuthin!! Its a fukin disgrace & am no afraid tae swear!! When u have fukin wanes & that's whit they are..Wanes posting 'Big Jock knew' etc coz their fukin SCUM Faimly tells them it's awrite tae post this drap uve got FUKIN Nae chance!! ?????..It's a Sad Sad world ma Man & when u canny think fur yirsel even sadder!! As the late great Billy Shankly said tae Stein.."John you're IMMORTAL" & THAT HE CERTAINLY WAS!! Even the likes of Souness welling up telling about that fateful day in '85 tells u the ESTEEM & HIGH REGARD THE MAN WAS HELD IN!! Ferguson would tell u likewise!! Furget aw this SCUM M8..we kno what Stein is & despite aw the PISH that's gon around there'll never be a MAN LIKE HIM...IMMORTAL!! HH ☘☘????

This is not a knee jerk reaction to getting beat. We deserved nothing from the game.

This is a post to condemn the sub human element of the Hun support which would appear to be the majority.

They have for some time now denigrated one of the iconic figures in football. A man who was one of the first to help the victims of the Ibrox disaster.

The late and great Jock Stein.

We are expected to respect a minutes silence for the 66 fatal casualties of that dreadful day whilst they shame human decency and continually attack and vilify our past manager and Scottish Football great. Their hypocrisy and true evilness is evident to all.

It should be remembered they have only celebrated this tragic event with a minutes silence for the last ten years or so. I wonder why that is?

It is also of significance how they as a club at the time refused to accept or take any responsibility for the tragic event in question at the time.

To display banners of the like vilifying Big Jock with the obvious tacit approval of the police and Sevco management is simply deplorable.

They all are a blight on society.

To observe a minutes silence in these circumstances is not to remember and pay respect to the victims of this terrible tradgedy.

The event is being used to slander and to denigrate a truly great man and in promoting their twisted and moronic agenda regarding the abuse of children.

The Huns by their actions are not only disrespecting the victims of child abuse but also the 66 unfortunate souls who died on that tragic day.

We should never again agree to be a party to this hypocrisy and we should tell the world why.

Boab recently said it all when gerrard dedicated his win to his chairman.

Why not to the victims of both ibrox disasters.

Seems that was never on their minds.

Makes you think what he was thinking when it was hillsborough eh?

Superb post, Sam

I think all huns are the unfortunate spawn of the devil.

Such a deep rooted hatred of catholicism, other faiths and everyone who is not the spawn of satan.

Hateful spiteful pathetic filthy devil spawn.

Nailed it on so many levels Sam.

A simply brilliant heartfelt post. Chapeau!

They're pretty much like Brussel Sprouts - slimey, smelly, vile and rancid and shouldn't be anywhere near a dining table where decent folk eat. The Devil's grapes. ?

=====================================

Booo!

Brussel sprouts are magic! They're wonderfully GREEN and delicious and top off yer turkey and roast tatties on Christmas Day!:p

Bet you had BLUEberry pie for afters:D

As for the Klan - 'Klan is Klan' as my uncle Kunta used to say every 12th of July.

They're an anachronism, stuck in the dark ages, like Scottish society - embittered, deluded and racist to its core.

'We arra peepil! Wha's like us?'

"Well, how about fucking ISIS for starters?..."

Members online

Back