They're bad.

The prophet shall warn the chosen peepul of a second flood and the need for a new ark; built by the lost children of Israel in Belfast. The animals could march in 2 by 2 for that was the epic width of the gangway.
And what of us Fenians, I hear you ask; will we not be washed away in the torrents of the flood?
Will we fuck. The laws of physics confirm that the sinking of the new ark will return an immense density from the surface of the planet which will address the issues of global warming and usher in a new era of peace, prosperity and positivity for all humanity

Feck ma man.....that was really deep.....respect!...

The prophet shall warn the chosen peepul of a second flood and the need for a new ark; built by the lost children of Israel in Belfast. The animals could march in 2 by 2 for that was the epic width of the gangway.
And what of us Fenians, I hear you ask; will we not be washed away in the torrents of the flood?
Will we fuck. The laws of physics confirm that the sinking of the new ark will return an immense density from the surface of the planet which will address the issues of global warming and usher in a new era of peace, prosperity and positivity for all humanity
That would be fucking lovely! 😁

McCann " not a great deal on quality between the two sides.🙄"
He is nothing but a fan in the commentary box.
His other epics include "I don't think he's (Morelos) overweight, I think he's bulked up over the Summer."
" With the temp over 30C, they (Leverkausen) will run out of steam as the game goes on. "
Everyone can see Morelos is overweight and unfit and at the time he made the comment on the temp, (HT) sevco had 30% possession having chased shadows throughout the first half. It is little wonder McCann cannot get a coaching gig if that is the level of his insight.
I'll bet he cried into his bedtime cocoa last night.

His other epics include "I don't think he's (Morelos) overweight, I think he's bulked up over the Summer."
" With the temp over 30C, they (Leverkausen) will run out of steam as the game goes on. "
Everyone can see Morelos is overweight and unfit and at the time he made the comment on the temp, (HT) sevco had 30% possession having chased shadows throughout the first half. It is little wonder McCann cannot get a coaching gig if that is the level of his insight.

What shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

What do you expect, he comes from Port Glasgow
If the world needed an enema, they would stick the hose, in the Port, or preferably, in him
And Sevco, aren't bad, they'd need a massive improvement, to reach the level of bad
Scott Bain, should have kicked his mangina in, when he was with Dundee
McCann, irrelevant, wee fud
HH

Where to start with them?

They are truly woeful. They lift their game in Europe apparently.
Morelos simply doesn't care, wee prick's so out of shape it's criminal.
Barker is a floppy toupee, chasing shadows.
MSM raving about Helander and he's a fucking bomb scare.
Goldson...well, hes just shite.
Kent? 7 mill they never had right down the shit pipes.

I fear this team as much as I fear the dark.

10 is coming home. Will Slippy be around to witness it?
It's not where to start with them, it's where we leave them. 🥾

Back