Theyre no aw bad

T

Tony

Got caught a peach going through a red light light last night,never clocked the cops behind me until i seen the blue lights flashin!So i pulls over expecting the usual 3 points 60 pound fine when the wee copper says "do you know what i pulled you for "
Me- aye mate went through a red light sorry
Copper-right mate since you were honest i'll let you off just need to check your details
Me-cheers mate sorry
Other copper -He'll no like your name mate ,you must be a Celtic fan
Me-ayee
Copper-Fuck Paul Anthony should have done him
Other copper-you been disqualified from driving before Paul
Me-aye mate no had a point since 2012 though
Copper-just watch your driving mate
Me-no worries cheers for lettin me off 😂

Nicest conversation ive ever had with the cops and have to say two sound guys!

Got caught a peach going through a red light light last night,never clocked the cops behind me until i seen the blue lights flashin!So i pulls over expecting the usual 3 points 60 pound fine when the wee copper says "do you know what i pulled you for "
Copper-right mate since you were honest i'll let you off just need to check your details
Me-cheers mate sorry
Me-ayee

Something in common with new huns
They no won fuck all since 2012

Me-cheers mate sorry
Me-ayee

😷 making friends along the way

Me-cheers mate sorry
Me-ayee

Probably still on a high from kettling the green brigade and watching the scum attack refugees.

Me-cheers mate sorry
Me-ayee

The espanyolification of the Huns is nearly complete 👍

Always noticed the number of peelers around any time I've been in Glasgow and other parts of the UK. Thankfully we see very few of them round here. I've been fully employed all through lockdown and go to the supermarket most days after work and at weekends and have only been stopped once at a covid checkpoint. Cunt never even looked at my key worker letter.

Always noticed the number of peelers around any time I've been in Glasgow and other parts of the UK. Thankfully we see very few of them round here. I've been fully employed all through lockdown and go to the supermarket most days after work and at weekends and have only been stopped once at a covid checkpoint. Cunt never even looked at my key worker letter.

You a locksmith?...

Me-cheers mate sorry
Me-ayee

Would you got away with it, if you were a black asylum seeker? Asking for a friend, lol

years ago i got pulled over near Cranhill they tkes me out the van puts me in the back of the cop car n question me as to who owned the van where was a goin usual shite it was in the afternoon

Kept askin why they pulled me in the end it was for not wearing a seat belt which was bullshit said he'd followed me from bailiston and waited till i was about to join the m8 to pull me in knew he was talkin bollocks but he was havin none of it so it went to court and i got off
cause in my defence i'd been at the iveco dealers in the industrial estate bought stuff and reciept was date and time stamped also bought a pie and a roll n sausage of the burger van and they were rotten so i launched them out the windae along the edinburgh road and my brief argued that point and got the case thrown out

When I was 18, not long after passing my test, I stupidly decided to take my mate to mcdonalds up easterhouse shopping centre for a breakfast and pop into the bookies. I hadn't had a drink for about 5 hours but also hadn't slept and was not fit to drive (never happened again, I promise). Anyway just got past lochend shops when I saw the blue lights. I pulled over and knew what was coming. Licence gone. I rolled my window down but kept my eyes on the steering wheel. Copper leans in my window and started speaking to my mate. "Ill no fine you if you tell me how much the fine is for not wearing your seatbelt" I looked down, he wasnt talking to me. My mate wasnt wearing his belt. He said he hadn't a clue. The copper laughed and told him to wear his seat belt in future and told us to go on our way. How he never smelt the booze I will never know. I sat there till the cops drove off. Turned the car round and very slowly and carefully went back home.....telling my mate how much of a fucking arsehole he was and how he could have lost me my licence....completely missing the fact that if the cop had paid any attention to me at all then it would have been the fact I was still pissed that lost me my licence...

In Florida me and a few mates from Dublin got pulled on our way home from a nightclub ,mate who was drivin the cop couldn't understand him so comes back to the car and asks if anyone spoke proper english as he didn't have a clue what he was sayin :ROFLMAO:
So i pipes u pished as a fart were no english , an the cop says good your drivin take them home , 3 sheets to the wind drivin along the 192

Me and a mate were over for a match about 5 years ago we landed at Glasgow airport and had a fry up in weatherspoons and a few pints that was us on the rip made our way up towards paradise stopping at every celtic bar for a couple.it was 2.30 made my way in half cut ready for the match no sign of my mate sitting on my seat my phone rings it's the mate he says the police won't let him in cause he's drunk so I go down the 100 flights of stairs so he's standing thier with 2 cops I said to them let him in they said he was to drunk now my mate has a bit of a stutter but when he's drunk it's not to bad so I said he's not drunk he's got a stutter the 2 monkeys just said no way I lost it started calling them R U C scum bags and a few other things they grabbed me and put me in hand cuffs stuck me in a big green and white holding cell in celtic park then later on to some cop shop got out about 10 that night sober as a judge the mate was blocked out for the count in the hotel room.cost me a 100 .I should've stayed in my seat and wached the match.

Back