Things that could stop the ten ?

They tried that last season “ but, but it’s null and void, we could have caught them” in their dreams, more chance 3rd placed Motherwell would have caught them 🤣🤣 watch out, if we get of to a flyer, huns drop points all over the place, their WHOLE squad will suspiciously become infected with Covid-19, causing games to be cancelled/postponed giving the another null and void excuse 😱😡
Like that clubs history up tae 2012 NULL AND FUCKIN VOID and the new versions nothing tae bring a DVD out about 🙈

1.The LCF we played almost half of it with 10 men, could still be playing now, they wouldn’t have Scored, eddys comes on as sub, goldson shits himself, we score game over...
2.even when playing poorly or off form we find a way to win....that’s what winners do....
3.with the exception of possibly Hagi, none of the rest of them would even be squad players...
4.the money well has run dry, hence the glib and shameless one cutting and running, none of the existing shareholders (park etc) are in a position to pump money in as before, the debts/court cases are piled up, can only kick it down the road for so long, even the money launderers need a return in their “investments“, dykes, shankland and Ferguson all under long contracts, at least 2-3 million per player, more-or-less is unsettled will be even more huffier than usual, just watch the toys getting launched out the pram shortly....
5. Referees are all in the masons, they always has been, they always will be, until someone breaks the hold of the Lanarkshire referees association on our game.....
Cheerin' me up no end 😁😁😁

watch out, if we get of to a flyer, huns drop points all over the place, their WHOLE squad will suspiciously become infected with Covid-19, causing games to be cancelled/postponed giving the another null and void excuse 😱😡

If we get off to a flyer and start pulling away I can actually see them doing this BB and if there are a good few games to go they may just get their null and void.

SPFL should make it clear now that null and void is strictly off the table if the season has to be suspended again. 30 games or above then the league can be called, 29 games or less then the league has to be brought to a conclusion when it's safe to do so.

That way everybody knows where the land lies before a ball has even been kicked and there can be no underhanded bullshit like that taking place. If anybody out there thinks they wouldn't sink that low then they've no been paying attention for the last 8 years because they fucking would and they'd take delight in it.

If we get off to a flyer and start pulling away I can actually see them doing this BB and if there are a good few games to go they may just get their null and void.

SPFL should make it clear now that null and void is strictly off the table if the season has to be suspended again. 30 games or above then the league can be called, 29 games or less then the league has to be brought to a conclusion when it's safe to do so.

That way everybody knows where the land lies before a ball has even been kicked and there can be no underhanded bullshit like that taking place. If anybody out there thinks they wouldn't sink that low then they've no been paying attention for the last 8 years because they fucking would and they'd take delight in it.
The SPFL asked for the powers for the chief exec and board members to decide, should Covid become an issue again. Not sure, but I don't think it even got past an indicative vote. Anyway it's not happening so expect the same old debates and null and void arguments all over again.

The SPFL asked for the powers for the chief exec and board members to decide, should Covid become an issue again. Not sure, but I don't think it even got past an indicative vote. Anyway it's not happening so expect the same old debates and null and void arguments all over again.

The only thing to stop the ten is in this house temporary is if the power cord goes down, but natural order will be restored and it's going to happen, history beckons.

history.jpg

You only have to listen to the health experts to know Covid is guaranteed to become an issue again and it will continue to be an issue until a viable vaccine is found so the fact SPFL clubs don't have an agreed plan in place for this outcome already is a disgrace in itself given how this played out last time but to not even get to a point where initial proposals can be put to a vote just shows you how tinpot Scottish football is.

Just when you think Scottish football can't get anymore amateurish or self-serving up pops the suits to remind you how much of a fucking joke Scottish football is. It's beyond shambolic.

You only have to listen to the health experts to know Covid is guaranteed to become an issue again and it will continue to be an issue until a viable vaccine is found so the fact SPFL clubs don't have an agreed plan in place for this outcome already is a disgrace in itself given how this played out last time but to not even get to a point where initial proposals can be put to a vote just shows you how tinpot Scottish football is.

Just when you think Scottish football can't get anymore amateurish or self-serving up pops the suits to remind you how much of a fucking joke Scottish football is. It's beyond shambolic.
You know these new streams the clubs have in place? I think 11 out the 12 clubs use the same provider. They were all asked to set a price for their pay per view payment for non season ticket holders, so fans of other clubs could pay the same amount when they access each others streams (away game tickets if you will), They couldn't even agree on a figure for that. What chance with a plan for a pandemic. I know I bang this drum a lot of late, but lets win the 10 and get out of dodge.

You know these new streams the clubs have in place? I think 11 out the 12 clubs use the same provider. They were all asked to set a price for their pay per view payment for non season ticket holders, so fans of other clubs could pay the same amount when they access each others streams (away game tickets if you will), They couldn't even agree on a figure for that. What chance with a plan for a pandemic. I know I bang this drum a lot of late, but lets win the 10 and get out of dodge.

They couldn't agree on the colour of shite mate! It really is pathetic.

I'd love to see Celtic team up with other clubs on the continent to create a breakaway (no the biscuit, I'll get in there first before some smart arse does :LOL:) league. Fuck it, scratch that, there's yer sponsor right there! :LOL:

There are massive teams throughout Europe like ourselves who can't fulfil their potential because they're stuck in similar situations and suffer from the same constraints. Maybe once the whole Covid thing has passed it would be a good time to start sounding them out.

They couldn't agree on the colour of shite mate! It really is pathetic.

I'd love to see Celtic team up with other clubs on the continent to create a breakaway (no the biscuit, I'll get in there first before some smart arse does :LOL:) league. Fuck it, scratch that, there's yer sponsor right there! :LOL:

There are massive teams throughout Europe like ourselves who can't fulfil their potential because they're stuck in similar situations and suffer from the same constraints. Maybe once the whole Covid thing has passed it would be a good time to start sounding them out.
The 'Breakaway League' would at least have a sponsor unlike the SPFL then. I like it!

I was going to say I think our problems are,but I dont think they are I know they are,
Left Back,
Centre Backs, 2 off..
Striker..
Somebody with the height and strength of Ivan Tony who we seem so reluctant once again to splash money on,Gavin Strachan has given them rave reviews about this guy.
We only need to look at what slippy is building at the cesspit 4 giant centre backs and a 5th on the recovery table.
We have great skill up front with Eddy and Griff but nowhere near enough power,I think somebody like Tony or Dykes would be a massive help to us.
Sevco will turn up this season stronger than they were last season,slippy told us today on youtube he is expecting a couple more recruits within a few days,it makes you wonder which of the two clubs is supposed to have the money,I certainly know the club who are willing to spend it,but that is par for the course,we will be told the market is open until October which is correct but come October all that is left is what other clubs did not want,,we have heard the name Mark McKenzie Centre Back being mentioned a few times,asking price is around $1.2m I watched his video,,we have better in our reserves..that is all I want to say about him,I would rather talk about the guy who scouted him and send him back with a flea in his ear..tosser..
Lenny said last week or the week before he was looking to bring in 4--5 new faces so far one has arrived 3 have declined loan offers,so the bullshit about playing in Europe will attract good players really is bullshit,why did Docherty refuse to come from Spurs to Celtic,Why did big Fraser reject another loan offer why did Ajeti knock us back,these people could have been playing in Europe this season..the boy Docherty is I think an 18 year old Dublin boy was coming here as a work in progress..we are going for the second biggest achievement in Scottish Football the first being The European Cup,only in my opinion,..and we are looking at taking in work in progress players,was this part of the 4 or 5 new faces Lenny was talking about ??? I hope not..
So far we have not added one player who we can say has improved our team

I believe Ivan Tony is holding out for Peterborough United. money and seems the type to spit the dummy out, might not be an investment worth touching, seems a bit of a waster if you ask me and has not exactly got much going for us to rant about and raise the bar to ensure he is in, you come and play and sort your differences with Peterborough United. whilst playing for Celtic or just fuck off.
Just my IMO and may be a superstar but until he makes his move I reserve the right to my opinion om him.

Last edited:
I was going to say I think our problems are,but I dont think they are I know they are,
Left Back,
Centre Backs, 2 off..
Striker..
Somebody with the height and strength of Ivan Tony who we seem so reluctant once again to splash money on,Gavin Strachan has given them rave reviews about this guy.
We only need to look at what slippy is building at the cesspit 4 giant centre backs and a 5th on the recovery table.
We have great skill up front with Eddy and Griff but nowhere near enough power,I think somebody like Tony or Dykes would be a massive help to us.
Sevco will turn up this season stronger than they were last season,slippy told us today on youtube he is expecting a couple more recruits within a few days,it makes you wonder which of the two clubs is supposed to have the money,I certainly know the club who are willing to spend it,but that is par for the course,we will be told the market is open until October which is correct but come October all that is left is what other clubs did not want,,we have heard the name Mark McKenzie Centre Back being mentioned a few times,asking price is around $1.2m I watched his video,,we have better in our reserves..that is all I want to say about him,I would rather talk about the guy who scouted him and send him back with a flea in his ear..tosser..
Lenny said last week or the week before he was looking to bring in 4--5 new faces so far one has arrived 3 have declined loan offers,so the bullshit about playing in Europe will attract good players really is bullshit,why did Docherty refuse to come from Spurs to Celtic,Why did big Fraser reject another loan offer why did Ajeti knock us back,these people could have been playing in Europe this season..the boy Docherty is I think an 18 year old Dublin boy was coming here as a work in progress..we are going for the second biggest achievement in Scottish Football the first being The European Cup,only in my opinion,..and we are looking at taking in work in progress players,was this part of the 4 or 5 new faces Lenny was talking about ??? I hope not..
So far we have not added one player who we can say has improved our team
Centre half even before a striker for me. This guy was linked a couple of weeks back an rumoured to have been in Lyon when we were there. I like the look of him as he can use his left foot, would bring balance and get us back to a back 3.
I like Toney from Peterborough and Brentford have one of the best recruitment systems in England. If they are willing to buy then all the homework has been done, I think the player would prefer to come to us, hence Barry Fry bleating in the press about our bid.
Ajeti at West Ham has had enough time to think. Move on.
The last one I'd like is Hickey from Hearts. Probably too young to play every week but his versatility would replace what we got with hayes, and with the subs situation he'd be ideal, he's only going to get better and can fill in at left back if taylor or Boli are injured or out of form.

Back