Things That Might Interest Thread

Imatim

Some one on here (sorry can’t remember who it was) suggested that Joe Biden’s secret service code name was Celtic.....how right he was.....you helping out with the campaign Larry?

Any other random bits of trivia you might like to share that may be of interest?

No. But I will say that whenever someone refers to Biden's running mate by her first name -- either verbally or in writing -- what I hear (or read) is "Klimala" :LOL:
Oooh Lordy..............that word association thing?

For Kamala, read Klimala, read Chlamydia????

Then you have to start explaining about yeast infections and allergies and things.........

Anyhoo..........Joe's a Tim. He might be a pistol Pete type o' Tim, but he's a Tim nonetheless!

Vote Jobi wank yirboaby 2020 (cannae believe I'm greetin' for a blue tsunami)!!!

Oooh Lordy..............that word association thing?

For Kamala, read Klimala, read Chlamydia????

Then you have to start explaining about yeast infections and allergies and things.........

Anyhoo..........Joe's a Tim. He might be a pistol Pete type o' Tim, but he's a Tim nonetheless!

Vote Jobi wank yirboaby 2020 (cannae believe I'm greetin' for a blue tsunami)!!!
Spherical I like it not a lot but I like it
I’m Biden ma time but voting 🗳 fur
Sanitary towels The work on all Fanny’s just no Trump he makes America bleed 🩸
He’s a cunt.

HH 😱

I'm no sure, Jam........at least a cunt serves some type o' purpose. That fucker trumpton serves no purpose at all.

p.s.

I missed you
And you bud been in and out recently sadly lost ma Dad last day of June so been getting his affairs in Order. fucking Covid19 totally destroyed his life he was a sociable person loved the company of his family his work mates he was out every day then March came
He was going home to an empty house lost his wife 2012 but he had a wee dram and spoke to her everyday at the wee table in his kitchen and that’s what he was doing when he died. Glad to say we broke the Law over 200 at his funeral pissing rain and all we could see was a sea of Umbrellas.
great turnout for a great Dad Taught me all about fairness equality during and after the Miners Strike And always standing up for what’s right miss him his sense of humour
And his big smile when he saw his Grand kids all 5 of them

HH 🍀

And you bud been in and out recently sadly lost ma Dad last day of June so been getting his affairs in Order. fucking Covid19 totally destroyed his life he was a sociable person loved the company of his family his work mates he was out every day then March came
He was going home to an empty house lost his wife 2012 but he had a wee dram and spoke to her everyday at the wee table in his kitchen and that’s what he was doing when he died. Glad to say we broke the Law over 200 at his funeral pissing rain and all we could see was a sea of Umbrellas.
great turnout for a great Dad Taught me all about fairness equality during and after the Miners Strike And always standing up for what’s right miss him his sense of humour

HH 🍀
I don't have the words right now, Jam, but God bless him and your very good self.

We will continue the fight forever......

HH 🍀
In memory of your Dad JamSam may he be at peace with remembered loved ones

1597858882463.png

HH 🍀

Im sorry for your loss jamsam. My family and I send our love to you and yours. 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

HH 🍀

Nae wonder you got mad at Jimmy J for posting what he did. Condolences Jammy. X

Some one on here (sorry can’t remember who it was) suggested that Joe Biden’s secret service code name was Celtic.....how right he was.....you helping out with the campaign Larry?

Any other random bits of trivia you might like to share that may be of interest?

That was me months ago

Thank you all your kind words mean the world to me and my family.
It has been the best thing to Find the great People on the Noise you truelly are what it means to be Celtic Family.
players great not so great come and go
But the one thing that never changes is the Celtic Fans you are hear Always
Thank you 🙏

HH 👏

HH 🍀
Sorry to hear that jam. I lost a good brother in law in April and couldn't fly back for the funeral due to this bastard disease. Glad yir auld man had a great send aff. God rest his soulHH

Sorry to hear that jam. I lost a good brother in law in April and couldn't fly back for the funeral due to this bastard disease. Glad yir auld man had a great send aff. God rest his soulHH
Cheers TT sorry for your Loss it’s a terrible disease not just for the people that get it but what it did to there families. One of the guys I work with lost his dad and only 5 were allowed at the grave and he was like my Dad from a large family. So many families went through hell with this disease. It took away normality like nothing we have seen Before.
again sorry for your loss TT in my prayers

HH TT

Things that may interest you - Aiden McGeadys dad was an ex-pro footballer who, due to injury retired, and became an English teacher 😁 he was my English teacher at St Andrews. Used to tell us about how good his boy was. He would have been about 14 at the time. He used to tell us he would be a first team celtic player one day.

Members online

Latest posts

Back