Think I Might Have The Smit?

Spherical Planet

Due to a pre-existing condition, my throat is permanently a wee bit sore. It is now extra scratchy and it feels like my glands are swollen.

Due to being a smoker, I tend to cough a bit, but I'm coughing more frequently and it's a bit puffy.

Also due to being a smoker, when I inhale I tend to get about four-fifths of a puff. This feels more like two-thirds of a puff.

My core temperature feels higher, but I've got the shivers.

My calf muscles feel tight and achy and I can't feckin sleep.

Think I might have the smit?

Either that or I'm lovesick for Shammy?

If I'm self-isolating, be prepared for absolute fooey in my posts............

Due to a pre-existing condition, my throat is permanently a wee bit sore. It is now extra scratchy and it feels like my glands are swollen.

Due to being a smoker, I tend to cough a bit, but I'm coughing more frequently and it's a bit puffy.

Also due to being a smoker, when I inhale I tend to get about four-fifths of a puff. This feels more like two-thirds of a puff.

hope you feel better soon

Man up my man.....Shammy is looking to engage in the horizontal tango with ya 😛

The reason I started this thread was just to document the experience if it is indeed Covid-19 and to record the symptoms as they manifest.

I've not long woke up after a wee sleep and I have a mild headache and really sore throat.

I don't have any real congestion issues but I am coughing fairly regularly. It's not a hacking cough, it's more like the ticklish cough you get with a sore throat.

My thighs, back and calves ache a wee bit, but it's more annoying than uncomfortable.

I have a slightly heightened temperature, but nothing out of the ordinary.

At the moment, it just feels like a bit of a spring cold and that's all it may well be.

The reason I started this thread was just to document the experience if it is indeed Covid-19 and to record the symptoms as they manifest.

I've not long woke up after a wee sleep and I have a mild headache and really sore throat.

I don't have any real congestion issues but I am coughing fairly regularly. It's not a hacking cough, it's more like the ticklish cough you get with a sore throat.

My thighs, back and calves ache a wee bit, but it's more annoying than uncomfortable.

At the moment, it just feels like a bit of a spring cold and that's all it may well be.

I hope it is just the cold mate

I hope it is just the cold mate
There's a wee part of me that hopes it is Corona, Lennono - just so that we all get an idea of what to expect if anybody else contracts it.

I am relatively fit; however - I do have a pre-existing condition that affects my auto-immune system due to the treatment I receive. This makes me a wee bit more susceptible to picking up any wee bugs kicking aboot and it's a bit weird to experience having issues that I spent 49 years not really worrying about.

I've had three minor bouts of having the cold over the last few months, I was lucky if I had the cold three times prior to that in the last 10-years.

It feels like a slightly heavier cold than the ones I had recently, but without the congestion yet.

Maybe it's just dem-chain-smokin-bloos. Get well soon buddy bhoy.

What i had in Nov started as a sore itch at the back of ma throat and then my nose ran like a burn ,was neer drownin in snot , temp up and then the non stop coughing
Scary shit Kelly, especially if you work around livestock?

That's the thing as well, those are at least three of the distinguishable symptoms of this thing, so it's pretty hard to determine if that was part of an unknown first phase that has mutated further, or if it was just a seasonal thing as is normal?

I'm always a touch paranoid about everything, but there's something that still isn't quite fitting together about the origins of Corona. I have a feeling that this might be the second phase we're in now and that things could rapidly change again?

Scary shit Kelly, especially if you work around livestock?

That's the thing as well, those are at least three of the distinguishable symptoms of this thing, so it's pretty hard to determine if that was part of an unknown first phase that has mutated further, or if it was just a seasonal thing as is normal?

I'm always a touch paranoid about everything, but there's something that still isn't quite fitting together about the origins of Corona. I have a feeling that this might be the second phase we're in now and that things could rapidly change again?

If you don’t get better soon.....someone else is gonna make a move on Shammy my man 🤣

Hope it’s just a 🥶 SP take care stay safe

HH 😷

Members online

Latest posts

Back