This better no be right🙈🙈🙈

I

Ian65

Just seen quotes attributed to our manager about leaked teams 🙈🙈🙈🙈leaked team s how about buying a goalkeeper that’s scared a the fuckin baw , whit about paying mega oan the Norwegian who’s pish,whit about you slaughtering players 🤔 worked in the 70s whit about you sitting way yer pound shop gloves oan looking as if you couldn’t give a fuck ..... the only surprise about your team sheet is that YOUR STILL.PICKING IT # today was a fuckin disgrace

Just seen quotes attributed to our manager about leaked teams 🙈🙈🙈🙈leaked team s how about buying a goalkeeper that’s scared a the fuckin baw , whit about paying mega oan the Norwegian who’s pish,whit about you slaughtering players 🤔 worked in the 70s whit about you sitting way yer pound shop gloves oan looking as if you couldn’t give a fuck ..... the only surprise about your team sheet is that YOUR STILL.PICKING IT # today was a fuckin disgrace

Hes got a point bigian. If the team hadn't been leaked we would have played MUCH better. That was our problem today. Not the tactics. Not the fact our team looked as if we couldn't be arsed. It was the fact the team sheet was leaked. If anything the team being leaked actually helped us out. Out of the last 3 games the scum have played us they have utterly dominated us, today they didn't have to even bother. They probably saw the team sheet and saw they were getting a day off.

Hes got a point bigian. If the team hadn't been leaked we would have played MUCH better. That was our problem today. Not the tactics. Not the fact our team looked as if we couldn't be arsed. It was the fact the team sheet was leaked. If anything the team being leaked actually helped us out. Out of the last 3 games the scum have played us they have utterly dominated us, today they didn't have to even bother. They probably saw the team sheet and saw they were getting a day off.
You win the most truthful post on the noise the day,goalie has a hole in his gloves defence has a hole Awww fuck you know we’re an gaun, personally I think Celtic would huv won18-0 if it wizny for leaked teamsheet .......... REALLY

Bet they had to check it wasn't April's fools day, shame we didn't realise it wasn't.

I,ve been sitting here still stunned by today,s events.By any stretch of imagination we should be able to see this mob off.I have read the comments on here and elsewhere.Big Jock said play your strongest team and go out to win every game.The players are there but our manager thinks he,s a genius with tactics.His attitude during recent games is reflected in the players attitude.His can,t be arsed is filtering in to the entire squad.We have big problems with Mr Lennon,it’s no accident that when he tries to be a master tactition he invariably fails.I try not to try and undermine people who try their best but I think judging by his after game comments he is well out of his depth here.Sad to say it but it’s time for him to make way before he destroys the 10. With regret HH.☘️

I am still stunned. It was just a toothless and totally gutless non-event. The team selection and tactics were clearly wrong - and we all feared they were as soon as we saw the team sheet. Yes we had a number of players missing but still have more than enough to beat that lot.

Lenny said he would bring back the thunder - sadly that slight rumbling noise was more of a wet fart. I can accept getting beaten by better teams but to not try or care is completely unacceptable.

The fire that was in him has gone out whether he's in the middle of a bout of depression god only knows but slumped in his chair with no sense of urgency or even anger is worrying and he's surronded by nobodies , by that there's nobody to get him or the team by the scruff of the neck and shout this is fkd, change it ,fix it ,,,,,,,atleast do something

Parker ,Mjallby ,Thomo guys who were all trenched in what was needed during a game guys who would tell it as it was and kick the arses of the passangers spot those lacking and hook them ,spot tactical changes to be made and change them or even just speak up

For the sorry state were in now we have lenny and 2 spares that nobody wanted , 2 guys who do no inspire confidence who have no pedigree in the game and to be honest are useless

If Kennedys the next Celtic manager ,,,god help us ,,,,cost cutting penny pinching and all being Lawwells men is costing us again Lennons in the firing line which will suit Lawwell he gets to hide upstairs

The leagues not over ,,,,not yet ,,,,,but if things don't change behind the scenes then were gift wrapping the title to them

Today was a gutless performance again we gave them hope and proved we learned fk all from last year not a single thing going by that performance

The fire that was in him has gone out whether he's in the middle of a bout of depression god only knows but slumped in his chair with no sense of urgency or even anger is worrying and he's surronded by nobodies , by that there's nobody to get him or the team by the scruff of the neck and shout this is fkd, change it ,fix it ,,,,,,,atleast do something

Parker ,Mjallby ,Thomo guys who were all trenched in what was needed during a game guys who would tell it as it was and kick the arses of the passangers spot those lacking and hook them ,spot tactical changes to be made and change them or even just speak up

For the sorry state were in now we have lenny and 2 spares that nobody wanted , 2 guys who do no inspire confidence who have no pedigree in the game and to be honest are useless

If Kennedys the next Celtic manager ,,,god help us ,,,,cost cutting penny pinching and all being Lawwells men is costing us again Lennons in the firing line which will suit Lawwell he gets to hide upstairs

The leagues not over ,,,,not yet ,,,,,but if things don't change behind the scenes then were gift wrapping the title to them

Today was a gutless performance again we gave them hope and proved we learned fk all from last year not a single thing going by that performance
👏 👏👏👏🍺

I wish he had come out and said these tactics ive been trying are pretty useless

I promise to select players for their best positions in a standard 433 going forward and sometimes 442

I will start playing midfielders in middle of park and defenders to defend and wide guys who can cross the ball at least 5 times each half

But this it was everybody else but my tactics pish is doing my nut in.

if we had won playing gash I would probably still have been fuming

but to blame everything except admit his 352 tactics and game plan was pish, and has been pish ever since he decided to buy more strikers that he still hasn't got fit enough to run 90 minutes

I actually think an amateur manager could do as well as that gash today

At least you could laugh if he thought it was fantastic effort

Whether the team was leaked or not, to me is irrelevant. It did not cost us the match. What did was a totally woeful and gutless performance combined with inept management.
Talk of leaking is a cynical attempt to change the narrative from the abject failure of the management team. It is time Lennon, Kennedy and the rest of the management team faced up to their own shortcomings.
Celtic supporters do not live on Deludamol, so don't insult us by treating us like the idiots that do.
The only passion I have seen from Celtic today is from the disappointed, hurt and angry supporters on every forum.
The banner said we would be there for you today, and we were.
Where were you?

Whether the team was leaked or not, to me is irrelevant. It did not cost us the match. What did was a totally woeful and gutless performance combined with inept management.
Talk of leaking is a cynical attempt to change the narrative from the abject failure of the management team. It is time Lennon, Kennedy and the rest of the management team faced up to their own shortcomings.
Celtic supporters do not live on Deludamol, so don't insult us by treating us like the idiots that do.
The only passion I have seen from Celtic today is from the disappointed, hurt and angry supporters on every forum.
The banner said we would be there for you today, and we were.
Where were you?
👏 👏👏👏

Leaking the team beforehand is a problem. It gives our opponents an edge which they shouldn't have. But that only becomes a problem if you are turning up on the pitch - if you fail miserably to choose a team that is prepared to even compete then it becomes totally and utterly irrelevant. It is something that needs sorting out, but there are a number of much more pressing issues we need to address immediately before this.

Using this bollox about leeked teamsheets is utter shite as a very weak excuse, pathetic in fact. Many sports actually name there teams days before a match.
This is not the first time this season lenny has made an issue out of this, the reason why is a worry for me.
If you have enough belief in your players but more so yourself you wouldn't have such an issue over it, or is he trying to be the master of surprise.
The only surprise to us know is that he still has no idea on what his best starting 11 are and no idea on how to make the subs in order to change things around

Using this bollox about leeked teamsheets is utter shite as a very weak excuse, pathetic in fact. Many sports actually name there teams days before a match.
This is not the first time this season lenny has made an issue out of this, the reason why is a worry for me.
If you have enough belief in your players but more so yourself you wouldn't have such an issue over it, or is he trying to be the master of surprise.
The only surprise to us know is that he still has no idea on what his best starting 11 are and no idea on how to make the subs in order to change things around
I just watched his after match chat

I really think he was happy with that turgid shit.

To suggest we missed the elyounousi chance which was worse than Morelos finishing btw, and that would have created different dynamic.

Well 1 chance Neil that was a long ball punt that probably should have been buried. But other than that where were these other quality chances you dreamt.

Now assuming you aren't ever gonna try those tactics ever again.

Would it be possible to talk us through the tactics you employed and what was suppose to happen.

Are the players told to be 30+ yards from ball when we have it.

is the defence to be the midfield and play with lots of players so far from ball that its hard to even see any viable pass watching on tv?

What position was elyounousi playing? is this the kind of performance you expected from that position?

What are your instructions for cal Mac and ntcham when they (I assume) are meant to be our centre midfielders?

Does frimpong pass ball well in training?

How many shots have our strikers been able to fire from inside box?

Why is the number so low?

most important question why are all our strikers not fit to finish a game?

How is that possible?

if today had been a blip then I wouldn't be asking but its every game. we have players too far from each other playing weird positions and not really doing it very well imo

What exactly is fantastic other than scraping victories from jaws of low scoring draws

every single time you have came up against a 451 (variations of) counter with well drilled players of average standard you crumble and create very little.

might get odd solo run here and there or half chance but there appears to be no tactics

So gonna explain the old tactics out loud to see if the players are to blame or you?

cause I think its you if im honest

Burns never won much but even when we lost it was entertaining and coherent and something to talk about. but when we won it was dynamite.

You keep claiming what your offering is dynamite

but its just gash mate

even when I watch Real Madrid past present or the best football teams in world, none of them play with 30 yard gaps between midfielders entire game.

some teams had players with 40 yard clinical passers throughout team but that was an option in reality they had 3 4 sometimes 5 players within 20 yards of ball

watch any champions league team

and none play with extra large gap between players

we dont even have many long range quality players who can pass 30 yards accurate regularly but constantly our midfield apart from brown is perpetually 30 yards from the defenders

they have no option but to pass to defender or hoof it

So is that your tactics

get infant of ball and hope the shite passers can make a 30 yard pass that can be controlled only to find he now has a 30 yard pass option or hoof?

The leak can be fixed by just giving all the players a different team sheet instead of posting it on the wall and see where it ends up.

There were no excuses for that result and performance today and everyone from DD, Lawwell, Kennedy, Lenny and all the players should be putting their hands up and taking responsibility.

I just watched his after match chat

I really think he was happy with that turgid shit.

To suggest we missed the elyounousi chance which was worse than Morelos finishing btw, and that would have created different dynamic.

Well 1 chance Neil that was a long ball punt that probably should have been buried. But other than that where were these other quality chances you dreamt.

Now assuming you aren't ever gonna try those tactics ever again.

Would it be possible to talk us through the tactics you employed and what was suppose to happen.

Are the players told to be 30+ yards from ball when we have it.

is the defence to be the midfield and play with lots of players so far from ball that its hard to even see any viable pass watching on tv?

What position was elyounousi playing? is this the kind of performance you expected from that position?

What are your instructions for cal Mac and ntcham when they (I assume) are meant to be our centre midfielders?

Does frimpong pass ball well in training?

How many shots have our strikers been able to fire from inside box?

Why is the number so low?

most important question why are all our strikers not fit to finish a game?

How is that possible?

if today had been a blip then I wouldn't be asking but its every game. we have players too far from each other playing weird positions and not really doing it very well imo

What exactly is fantastic other than scraping victories from jaws of low scoring draws

every single time you have came up against a 451 (variations of) counter with well drilled players of average standard you crumble and create very little.

might get odd solo run here and there or half chance but there appears to be no tactics

So gonna explain the old tactics out loud to see if the players are to blame or you?

cause I think its you if im honest

Burns never won much but even when we lost it was entertaining and coherent and something to talk about. but when we won it was dynamite.

You keep claiming what your offering is dynamite

but its just gash mate

even when I watch Real Madrid past present or the best football teams in world, none of them play with 30 yard gaps between midfielders entire game.

some teams had players with 40 yard clinical passers throughout team but that was an option in reality they had 3 4 sometimes 5 players within 20 yards of ball

watch any champions league team

and none play with extra large gap between players

we dont even have many long range quality players who can pass 30 yards accurate regularly but constantly our midfield apart from brown is perpetually 30 yards from the defenders

they have no option but to pass to defender or hoof it

So is that your tactics

get infant of ball and hope the shite passers can make a 30 yard pass that can be controlled only to find he now has a 30 yard pass option or hoof?
Now tet, lenny is giving us plenty of dynamite at the moment as he is putting us all in great danger of blowing up everything that has been created over the past few years.
Great Post BTW

You'll never be able to comprehend how much effort it takes to mimic someone like you.

Members online

No members online now.

Back