This goes away beyond mere football rivalry. Updated 21/3/21

Celtic Ghostie

What we have been told Fixed penalty coronavirus notices issued at 1.29 am Monday November 2nd.
What we see according to the Daily Record. Within 10 hours Rangers have taken swift and decisive action against the culprits .
Within 12 hours a Scottish government spokesperson has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action.
Within 18 hours Police Scotland has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action on the national television news.
I can understand the speed ( controlled panic ) of the Rangers response e,g. the players know they're done and report it to their club at lets say business opening hours of 8am and the club knows it has to respond immediately.

For this dumb Celtic fan and catholic assuming that the newspaper deadline has to be 2 or 3 hours prior to us seeing the news. Who coordinated the high speed communication between Police Scotland and the Scottish government regarding a minor policing issue which was resolved on the spot ?
Why did either organisation get involved in a matter which should be resolved by the SFA/SPL ?
How do we access the names of the authors of these statements under the freedom of information act ?
We are resigned to the fact that the eyes of the civil authorities are averted from the annual parades of hatred, sectarianism and anti Irish racism but how can the two most powerful influences in our country justify their involvement here ?
I genuinely fear that there are far deeper social implications rippling from this incident and if I could I would ask a social media influencer and Celtic fan like Phil Mac, George Galloway or even James Forrest or Niall to flag up the fact that this is more serious than mere football.
Who do we vote for now if we lose faith in the impartiality of the authorities which govern our lives ?
Appendix 26/3/21.
BLM rally June 2020. Peaceful socially distanced rally herded by mounted Strathclyde police into bottlenecks in breach of Covid protocols
March 2021 Mass public disorder throughout Glasgow seemingly endorsed by Strathclyde police (including selfies for posterity ?) and now retrospectively defined as their "human right".
This response to the Star appears to indicate that the clear discrimination and bias toward ethnic and minority groups lies mainly with Scotland's police force but the general mishandling of the disciplinary responses to Covid breaches at football clubs still lies with the government.
My only disagreement with todays Star article is that I wish I could find an alternative route to independence because of the obvious inconsistency by Holyrood in FAIRLY and IMPARTIALLY addressing the issues

Last edited:
What we have been told Fixed penalty coronavirus notices issued at 1.29 am Monday November 2nd.
What we see according to the Daily Record. Within 10 hours Rangers have taken swift and decisive action against the culprits .
Within 12 hours a Scottish government spokesperson has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action.
Within 18 hours Police Scotland has commended Rangers on their swift and decisive action on the national television news.
I can understand the speed ( controlled panic ) of the Rangers response e,g. the players know they're done and report it to their club at lets say business opening hours of 8am and the club knows it has to respond immediately.

For this dumb Celtic fan and catholic assuming that the newspaper deadline has to be 2 or 3 hours prior to us seeing the news. Who coordinated the high speed communication between Police Scotland and the Scottish government regarding a minor policing issue which was resolved on the spot ?
Why did either organisation get involved in a matter which should be resolved by the SFA/SPL ?
How do we access the names of the authors of these statements under the freedom of information act ?
We are resigned to the fact that the eyes of the civil authorities are averted from the annual parades of hatred, sectarianism and anti Irish racism but how can the two most powerful influences in our country justify their involvement here ?
I genuinely fear that there are far deeper social implications rippling from this incident and if I could I would ask a social media influencer and Celtic fan like Phil Mac, George Galloway or even James Forrest or Niall to flag up the fact that this is more serious than mere football.
Who do we vote for now if we lose faith in the impartiality of the authorities which govern our lives ?
If any of you have followers on social media would you share this with fellow fans ?
Great post and points that all of us are more than curious to find out what's going on . To me it seems that what's going on is the usual different rule for us syndrome. Last season they wanted the pandemic to end our quad quest and the 10 with it by making the season null and void fast forward to this season and they want to use the pandemic to hinder us. We will never see true equal justice on this and it wouldnt surprise me if we are punished again for something ridiculous. Niall j has already put a piece ( great work again nialšŸ‘) in the Celtic star HH

If any of you have followers on social media would you share this with fellow fans ?
Brilliant points Celtic Ultra,some phuq picked their time to release the bolingoli to cause maximum damage,this stinks of police collusion,the huns were tipped off in advance,and two no marks were thrown under the bus,to deflect from who else attended scott arsefield's birthday party! it feckin stinks, thats three times the scum have flaunted the rules, but hey, they get feckin commended!

Imagine the media outcry if it had been two Celtic players? the hundits would have been callin fur points deductions, games forfeited, blah ,blah, blah, but the scum get get commended? if that disnae tell us the fix is in, what will, will our board issue one of their 'surprised'statements! feckin ragin! back ae the bus timmy!!!!!11111

Brilliant points Celtic Ultra,some phuq picked their time to release the bolingoli to cause maximum damage,this stinks of police collusion,the huns were tipped off in advance,and two no marks were thrown under the bus,to deflect from who else attended scott arsefield's birthday party! it feckin stinks, thats three times the scum have flaunted the rules, but hey, they get feckin commended!
Not only that MD but how can a club whose testing procedures and protocols are under investigation be commended for breaking the law ? No one at ibrox has ever come close to catching covid19, theres a worse virus there. Double standards as per did we expect any different? I didnt but oh my dear God please ( I know shouldn't beg god for material things) but please let us take the quad and the 10 just if only to show how one club can overcome a pandemic, a government, the police, corrupt ruling bodies of the game in this country. If we take the ten (I'm sure we will) it will be the sweetest triumph in my lifetime HH ā˜˜

Not only that MD but how can a club whose testing procedures and protocols are under investigation be commended for breaking the law ? No one at ibrox has ever come close to catching covid19, theres a worse virus there. Double standards as per did we expect any different? I didnt but oh my dear God please ( I know shouldn't beg god for material things) but please let us take the quad and the 10 just if only to show how one club can overcome a pandemic, a government, the police, corrupt ruling bodies of the game in this country. If we take the ten (I'm sure we will) it will be the sweetest triumph in my lifetime HH ā˜˜
That's whit we're up against Winter, but we all know this, apart fae the board, and our new p.r firm!

The Scottish Goverments reaction to this will prove where they stand as far as sevco are concerned along with the SFA/SPL thier hidden agenda against anything Celtic will be there for everyone to see.Over the years Celtic supporters have seen the underhand tactics used by these organisations even back to 1967 when they won the European Cup Celtic were treated with disdain thier achievements undermined at every opportunity by the media,yet the so called "Rangers" club have cheated broke the law just as has happened with two of thier players at the weekend,yet they were congratulated for thier swift action,when Aberdeen and Celtic were in the same position both clubs were treated as outcasts suspended from playing two of thier games,both clubs took action against their players the Celtic one no longer at the club even now we have pundits calling for points deduction with the media giving them an outlet for thier views,this should be the biggest talking point though the whole of Scottish Football today

Last edited:
The Scottish Goverments reaction to this will prove where they stand as far as sevco are concerned along with the SFA/SPL thier hidden agenda against anything Celtic will be there for everyone to see.Over the years Celtic supporters have seen the underhand tactics used by these organisations even back to 1967 when they won the European Cup Celtic were treated with disdain thier achievements undermined at every opportunity by the media,yet the so called "Rangers" club have cheated broke the law just as has happened with two of thier players at the weekend,yet they were congratulated for thier swift action,when Aberdeen and Celtic were in the same position both clubs were treated as outcasts suspended from playing two of thier games,both clubs took action against their players the Celtic one no longer at the club even now we have pundits calling for points with the media giving them an outlet for thier views,this should be the biggest talking point though the whole of Scottish Football today
We can't let this go Digger,the whole thing stinks,the cops, the media,jesus, the scottish government, won't mention the sfa/spfl they're corrupt as phuq anyway, phuq it, it's hammock time!

That's a mighty powerful post, CU........gaun yirsel' big fella.

Sarcastic and ironic you may be, but "dumb Celtic fan and Catholic" you ain't. Smart Celtic fan and Catholic - definitely; dumb - no so much

I reckon this is just the tip of the iceberg....As the season goes on, more and more shit is going to be against us....'They' will do anything to stop the 10.....and by 'they' I just don't mean the the hun football team, I mean all the huns lurking in the background.....Look at the penalties given to them so far...

The huns top the table when it comes to the frequency of penalties handed out in the Scottish Premiership, according to a report from the CIES Football Observatory.

Since the 2017-18 season, the Ibrox club have on average obtained a spot kick every 411 minutes - a total of 23 from 105 matches.

And that's just on the field.......Behind the scenes there will be lots of nasty huns trying their best to prevent us getting the 10... As far as football goes....This will be the biggest anti Celtic campaign ever.....

Ragin :mad:

100% Michael

Imagine the media outcry if it had been two Celtic players? the hundits would have been callin fur points deductions, games forfeited, blah ,blah, blah, but the scum get get commended? if that disnae tell us the fix is in, what will, will our board issue one of their 'surprised'statements! feckin ragin! back ae the bus timmy!!!!!11111
will the ff be calling for a full investigation into Masonic referee society

role of masons in government and police

All clandestine secret agreements

Lack of balanced open sustainable practices at Rangers now at Sevco

Full enquiry into the scapegoating and false flag (it was them)

No they will be running with hearsay stories passed as proof and run non objectively in MSM yet claiming everybody hates them

House of secrets has revelations of a hearsay nature demanding enquiries into how they have been wronged, despite it being them who are clandestine, hate everybody and need a full national investigation into the role of their secret agreements that promote lie after lie supported with vague theories passed as factual.

Bizarre

The Scottish Goverments reaction to this will prove where they stand as far as sevco are concerned along with the SFA/SPL thier hidden agenda against anything Celtic will be there for everyone to see.Over the years Celtic supporters have seen the underhand tactics used by these organisations even back to 1967 when they won the European Cup Celtic were treated with disdain thier achievements undermined at every opportunity by the media,yet the so called "Rangers" club have cheated broke the law just as has happened with two of thier players at the weekend,yet they were congratulated for thier swift action,when Aberdeen and Celtic were in the same position both clubs were treated as outcasts suspended from playing two of thier games,both clubs took action against their players the Celtic one no longer at the club even now we have pundits calling for points deduction with the media giving them an outlet for thier views,this should be the biggest talking point though the whole of Scottish Football today
100% Digger

Members online

Latest posts

Back