THIS GOES BEYOND DELUSION!!!!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes sense......pretend game for a pretend Rangers......what I really want answered though is how many zombie simpletons paid King a fortune in subscription fees to watch it Live on Rangers TV and how did John Brown get on with the commentary :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Makes sense......pretend game for a pretend Rangers......what I really want answered though is how many zombie simpletons paid King a fortune in subscription fees to watch it Live on Rangers TV and how did John Brown get on with the commentary :LOL:
Who wiz the Ref?🤔🤣 did Kris Boyd comment after the "game" fuck me would still be like watching a 🤡 running through a minefield.

Who wiz the Ref?🤔🤣 did Kris Boyd comment after the "game" fuck me would still be like watching a 🤡 running through a minefield.

😂😂😂😂(y)

Actually the real Beaton turned up for it, he wiz like a wee hun in a packed goat pen so he wiz!

Just him running about the Ibrox pitch on his lonesome blowing his whistle and pointing for 90mins! Awarding imaginary penalties to the imaginary orcs and dishing out imaginary yellow/red cards to imaginary Celtic players! He was having the time of his life apparently!

Boyd and Bomber agreed it was the best the Sevvies have played all season, an outstanding imaginary performance! Only thing Boyd was disappointed with was his imaginary tray of pies......said the daft imaginary lassie behind the counter put imaginary tomato sauce all over them and he disnae like tomato sauce ;):LOL:(y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back