THIS IS DIRE

The Shamrock

A couple of weeks without our beloved Celtic kicking a ball and we're all in the doldrums and running out of chat. Some threads on new signings and rumours have been the highlights, apart from the funny stories, so are we totally dumbstruck without the bhoys? If we've run out of conversation this quickly then I truly dread the end of the season.

A couple of weeks without our beloved Celtic kicking a ball and we're all in the doldrums and running out of chat. Some threads on new signings and rumours have been the highlights, apart from the funny stories, so are we totally dumbstruck without the bhoys? If we've run out of conversation this quickly then I truly dread the end of the season.
Speak for yourself i'm happy as fuck ?

Fuckin behave yourself. New signings coming in a half a season still to play. loads of comments and pish still to come Hee Hee Hee fuck me man! STOPPIT HH☘☘

Glad Galway shawl your cup is half full and glad to hear it. it makes a change from so much negativity on here from a few dodgy posters about everything Celtic it was getting on my nerves (nearly said goat) Just saved the day there.

The future is bright new players a great manager plenty of dosh and the best fans in the world HH ???

It's not about being the richest club it's about Quality and sell on value. That's how we will continue to grow. You might not like this but Peter lawell is one of the best things to ever happen to Celtic best CEO in the game. know am gonna get slaughtered for this but it's true. HH☘☘

Yes ! You are going to get .... just kidding !

Agree , Pete is one of the best . My gripe is the level of compensation for a CEO in a Scottish League club - never mind the bonus !
He would be just as good on half the salary - and not be a pauper !

Yes ! You are going to get .... just kidding !

Agree , Pete is one of the best . My gripe is the level of compensation for a CEO in a Scottish League club - never mind the bonus !
He would be just as good on half the salary - and not be a pauper !
What would he get at Arsenal if he left? The man is driving Celtic forward more than anyone I've ever seen ...Hotel the ground around Celtic park new superstore. Expanding and utilising every avenue for revenue streams that's the future. And that man is doing it. Worth every penny of his pay
try look beyond the present. HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back