This is the article I’ve been waiting on

If thats how low the Daily Retards circulation numbers are, its high time Celtic blogs stopped regurgitating or commenting on the anti Celtic shite they produce cos all that does is keep it relevant….its a bit like us still using the word Rangers in songs and communications, it should be newco all the way, we ourselves keep the survival lie going by using the “R” word. The bastards died, we should never let them forget that.

Cairnsbhoy that Celtic Way are part of Newsquest who own the Glasgow Times and The Herald so they are sponsored by msm.
Had an argument with one of the writers of celtic way about that very thing he assured me that ALL writers at CW have total control over everything they write and i told him if your part of newsquest or reach then u dont deserve any trust especially when its blatantly obvious the CW is a way to take us away frim our own fan media as long as wee pay for the plessure rite enuf

Fan media got off to a good start last year if the club opens it up a bit more and gives the fan media a platform to build on and expands on there access

For all the anti Celtic stories both in the press everyday and the radio phone ins ,the clubs missing a huge chance to build a huge fan media base where everyone can get club information straight from the horses mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an argument with one of the writers of celtic way about that very thing he assured me that ALL writers at CW have total control over everything they write and i told him if your part of newsquest or reach then u dont deserve any trust especially when its blatantly obvious the CW is a way to take us away frim our own fan media as long as wee pay for the plessure rite enuf
It’s on every morning Cairnsybhoy and if I’m correct Alison McConnell was on most days as a contributor and she writes for The Herald and appears regularly on PLZ soccer show and she is supposed to be the best they can get to represent Celtic side of things on that show is an absolute joke.
Just before this Celtic Way appeared A Celtic State of Mind also stated that they were now sponsored by Newsquest and so I wrote to ACSOM to ask if their editorial Input would change in accordance with the msm sponsorship and guess what they didn’t reply. I sense now that there are several podcasts that have succumbed to the £’s and taken sponsorship.
I believe though there are a few remaining like ‘Jungle Jims’ and Homebhoys (sound only) are staying independent for the fans by the fans and that’s the way it was meant to be imo.

It’s on every morning Cairnsybhoy and if I’m correct Alison McConnell was on most days as a contributor and she writes for The Herald and appears regularly on PLZ soccer show and she is supposed to be the best they can get to represent Celtic side of things on that show is an absolute joke.
Just before this Celtic Way appeared A Celtic State of Mind also stated that they were now sponsored by Newsquest and so I wrote to ACSOM to ask if their editorial Input would change in accordance with the msm sponsorship and guess what they didn’t reply. I sense now that there are several podcasts that have succumbed to the £’s and taken sponsorship.
I believe though there are a few remaining like ‘Jungle Jims’ and Homebhoys (sound only) are staying independent for the fans by the fans and that’s the way it was meant to be imo.

Keep calling them out Rose...

Didnt know about the ACSOM one pal soon as that mob flashed a check theyre drawers hit the floor🤬 these papers know us fans want nothing to do with them so going for fan media on the quiet makes sense until we find out and stop buying/watching the tosser off celtic way was at great pains to tell me he and the other staff cud write whatever they wanted even thru twitter the stench of BS is overwhelming

Didnt know about the ACSOM one pal soon as that mob flashed a check theyre drawers hit the floor🤬 these papers know us fans want nothing to do with them so going for fan media on the quiet makes sense until we find out and stop buying/watching the tosser off celtic way was at great pains to tell me he and the other staff cud write whatever they wanted even thru twitter the stench of BS is overwhelming
At the beginning it was on their desktop showing the sponsors but it’s no longer highlighted.
It’s a major operation very slick with shows every day and a whole team of contributors/presenters including at least one who is a student journalist.

I don't really bother with SMSM anymore, I rarely click on a story political, general news or football.
SMSM started destroying itself during the Thatcher years & has continually declined since. When papers are following an editorial line of the government its fucked.

£150 to fill up your car with derv/petrol, papers have us believing, Russia/Ukraine war, production issues etc, £82 of the £150 is TAX. Whisky why is a bottle if Glenfiddich 12 £18 in Europe, but in its land of production, its £38 bottle 60% is duty & vat. Will the papers tell us this no, they're doing as their government handlers tell them.

FUCK SCOTTISH MAIN STREAM MEDIA🖕

At the beginning it was on their desktop showing the sponsors but it’s no longer highlighted.
It’s a major operation very slick with shows every day and a whole team of contributors/presenters including at least one who is a student journalist.
Have ACSOM admitted to this - maybe now dropped it? I know one contributor (Haggerty) also pops up on CW. Appreciate any input (watch ACSOM most days - but not once Haggerty shows up).
Thanks.

Have ACSOM admitted to this - maybe now dropped it? I know one contributor (Haggerty) also pops up on CW. Appreciate any input (watch ACSOM most days - but not once Haggerty shows up).
Thanks.
Cathal, apologies I’ve hardly been on here recently just kinda taking a back seat for a while now.
Anyway you could be right about ACSOM dropping their links with Newsquest I will see if I can find out. I notice they don’t have it plastered over their homepage any longer.

Back