THIS IS THE outcome if the SFA null and void the league,!!!!!

Ray

would they dare do that ,that means NO European football for Scottish Clubs ?surely this is a massive warning to the powers that be here, this effects not just us ,but sevco Motherwell,Aberdeen ,and one or two others,!

would they dare do that ,that means NO European football for Scottish Clubs ?surely this is a massive warning to the powers that be here, this effects not just us ,but sevco Motherwell,Aberdeen ,and one or two others,!
Seemingly if leagues are voided,EUFA, will use the season 18/19 finishing positions to allocate placings.- simon jordan talksport,so don't know if it's true HH ☘
Will settle for that all day Michael..

hh.

Seemingly if leagues are voided,EUFA, will use the season 18/19 finishing positions to allocate placings.- simon jordan talksport,so don't know if it's true HH ☘

View Darren Hamilton's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. ... I was named Young Reporter of the Year at the DC Thomson Editorial Awards 2015 and was ... Media and Football Operations Manager at Falkirk FC.Keith Jackson was named sports news writer of the year for the third year ... Young journalist of the year: Darren Hamilton, Evening Telegraph ...

Nah Ray, it's only stopped if we don't win a completed league,and that ain't gonna happen! despite what the orc's,the sfa/spfl and their smsm say! COYBIG! ☘ 🍺
Hope so,! M, early yet to make decisions?but the way the government and advisors are talking, this situation could last way past June ,if ok ,by then ,would like to see conclusion and official 9, hh

Null and void cannot be an option..for most SPL club unless they can afford to pay back the money which Sky has already paid to each club.. and we know the only club capable of doing that..
Sevco are the only club to have mentioned null and void but we wont be fooled by Robertsons statement when he said the only thing to do is null and void this season..

This guy was chasing season ticket money which will definitely not be coming in any time soon.
Sevco are in serious shit not only with Ashley,Hummel,Elite, and Close Brothers,but with ordinary creditors who will not give them the time of day when it comes to credit.
Souness was asked back to the cesspit over the weekend to act out 2 jobs,one to help slippy and the other one to take a seat on the board,I always thought Souness was a halfwit but he was smart enough to knock back both jobs
What a slap on the face for slippy when Souness was asked to come back in to act as an advisor..
Do we maybe think slippy needs to show the zombies he is not a one trick pony and he can make changes.. soon..
Anyway Bhoys and Ghirls back to what we started talking about.
Null and void will never happen,financially it cant happen..
Who would get the top pay out,who gets the bottom pay out,who goes into Europe who gets relegated,who gets promoted...How much money would the SFA,SPFL and all the SPL clubs have to refund Sky..
The gutless SFA and SPFL are waiting to be told what to do,rather than make the decision themselves,,no change there then..

HH.

BBC Harry kane may need to go abroad to win trophies, who the fuck cares about this shite and gives it air time, typical English whilst the corona virus kicks in the English show the stiff upper lip.

Harry the corona are coming
Light the beacons and get out of my way whilst i collect a trophy and knighthood

60ed43a2806d91dcf98a56d8a79359d7.jpg

Null and void cannot be an option..for most SPL club unless they can afford to pay back the money which Sky has already paid to each club.. and we know the only club capable of doing that..
Sevco are the only club to have mentioned null and void but we wont be fooled by Robertsons statement when he said the only thing to do is null and void this season..

This guy was chasing season ticket money which will definitely not be coming in any time soon.
Sevco are in serious shit not only with Ashley,Hummel,Elite, and Close Brothers,but with ordinary creditors who will not give them the time of day when it comes to credit.
Souness was asked back to the cesspit over the weekend to act out 2 jobs,one to help slippy and the other one to take a seat on the board,I always thought Souness was a halfwit but he was smart enough to knock back both jobs
What a slap on the face for slippy when Souness was asked to come back in to act as an advisor..
Do we maybe think slippy needs to show the zombies he is not a one trick pony and he can make changes.. soon..
Anyway Bhoys and Ghirls back to what we started talking about.
Null and void will never happen,financially it cant happen..
Who would get the top pay out,who gets the bottom pay out,who goes into Europe who gets relegated,who gets promoted...How much money would the SFA,SPFL and all the SPL clubs have to refund Sky..
The gutless SFA and SPFL are waiting to be told what to do,rather than make the decision themselves,,no change there then..

HH.
Seemingly on some of their sites ,the ‘fans’are willing to pay for next years season books !!!!!!!,makes you think about priorities in life at this time ?hh

What is it,2weeks into the shutdown,health'experts' saying this could last at least 6 months,no one really knows how and when this shit will finish, what state the world will be in, what state the economy will be in,but 'arry kane' might have tae move tae win stuff!!!!!! phuqin shit they dredge up tae fill the airwaves geeza stella! 🍺

If Sevco manage to limp their way to next season they’ll need European income to try and balance the books.(no laughing) Even they wouldn’t give up European football out of pettiness. Their fans might but their board won’t. After all it’s their hard earned they’d have to use to cover the losses. More of their money pissed up against a wall for paper confetti.👍

Will settle for that all day Michael..

hh.
I wouldn’t. The team that’s been pushing the hardest for the league being declared null and void shouldn’t be rewarded. I’d rather use the league standings before a ball is kicked to determine who plays in Europe to f@@k them over. Even if that meant Aberdeen were in the Champions League. That means they’d be earning twice on the accomplishments of one season. The league is all but finished and we won it.👍

I waken on Monday 30th March and tune in for world updates. What have i learned? Over 30,000 deaths and expected to get much worse. Meanwhile in Scotland some losers still hope to deny the champions their title. Sevco failed to pay full wages today. Just let that sink in. The cannot pay April wages. They desperately need money and can get some second place money from the league when the season is declared ended. This corona problem will affect all of this year. Stay well.

Back