This is why we are who we are

I'd never dream of taking a free boax from stevie and I'll be first to help out anyone who needs help to get one....MD on the other hand!!! I would a took a free one from him!! I've not got over that pain....not sure if I ever will 😩😩😩
Must say I got over it pretty quick I must be more Resilient than sum.

HH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gave my wee girl £12 yesterday to take to school. They do a wee market thing so the kids can buy their parents a present for christmas. I got home last night and she said to me that she was really sorry. She bought her mum and sister a present but couldnt get me one. The reason for this was there was a wee girl sitting in class on her own while all the kids were shopping. Shes a little Nigerian girl who's family havent been in the UK long. She didnt have money to buy her mum a present as her mum couldnt give her money. My wee girl gave her what she had left.......then all the other children started given her their spare £1 and 50p...the little girl managed to get her mum and wee sister a present. My little girl is getting an award for it next week. Proud dad 😁😁😁😁
Pure magic Lubo.

Bottom line is, is that Thai Tim is suggesting that PMM is saying that the blue wire is better than the red wire due to having a current running earlier. He is suggesting that we think the blue wire is better because it has a direct current running and that we tend to discriminate against the red wire because it has an alternating current (however - anybody called Thai Tim is likely to be AC/DC anyway).

Don't even get him started on the flat earth wire, Stevie.
are you sure that there is different types of electricity?? I think I shall remain neutral about this.

Gave my wee girl £12 yesterday to take to school. They do a wee market thing so the kids can buy their parents a present for christmas. I got home last night and she said to me that she was really sorry. She bought her mum and sister a present but couldnt get me one. The reason for this was there was a wee girl sitting in class on her own while all the kids were shopping. Shes a little Nigerian girl who's family havent been in the UK long. She didnt have money to buy her mum a present as her mum couldnt give her money. My wee girl gave her what she had left.......then all the other children started given her their spare £1 and 50p...the little girl managed to get her mum and wee sister a present. My little girl is getting an award for it next week. Proud dad 😁😁😁😁

QUALITY πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Members online

Back