This is why we are who we are

26+6=1

Encoded into our DNA is the legal system of our ancestors. Because we are Celts and have never sold out our heritage, it is no surprise that the same principles are core to our community values millennia later.

Encoded into our DNA is the legal system of our ancestors. Because we are Celts and have never sold out our heritage, it is no surprise that the same principles are core to our community values millennia later.

We are all many different dna's. The common denominator is Celtic FC. I'm Scottish Glasgow Gael. That's the dna from my parents. The "dna" that is inherant in our psyche is the way we grow in life, in the way we think and respond to the world around us. So regardless of our "dna" it is the substance of the individual mind that passes on the good, or bad, in our nature. Nature or nurture? Hate is nurtured. Celtic (with a k) is my heritage. A celt a Scot a Celtic fan. A rebel, a supporter of Scottish indipedance, Irish unity and above all i hope to be rememberd as someone who never judges by creed or colour.
I like my "dna" i'm not a hun.

We are all many different dna's. The common denominator is Celtic FC. I'm Scottish Glasgow Gael. That's the dna from my parents. The "dna" that is inherant in our psyche is the way we grow in life, in the way we think and respond to the world around us. So regardless of our "dna" it is the substance of the individual mind that passes on the good, or bad, in our nature. Nature or nurture? Hate is nurtured. Celtic (with a k) is my heritage. A celt a Scot a Celtic fan. A rebel, a supporter of Scottish indipedance, Irish unity and above all i hope to be rememberd as someone who never judges by creed or colour.
I like my "dna" i'm not a hun.
You have the same DNA as me and most Celts. Our people were a high culture with values only closely replicated in the 20th century. That 20th C reawakening is being steadily eroded as we societally regress towards Roman empirical values,
Our genetic imprint has seen it all before and we will pass this experience on to further generations. Perhaps Celtic values will come to the fore again. If not humanity has no future on this planet.

Definition of racism "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"

Definition of racism "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races"
There is absolutely nothing contained within the actual article or the contributing comments which suggest a superiority or inferiority to any other race or races.

Evolutionary development based on environmental requirements have determined physiological differences among different races. Faith, religion and other cultural tropes have likely hardwired particular patterns and behaviours into the development of some races.

In your case, Thai Tim, it basically comes down to we Neurotypicals who base our belief systems on evidence-based facts in combination with faith theory; and whatever it is that you are with your system of beliefs based on the collective work and knowledge of chicken licken and L Ron Hubbard.

Earth wasn't created 209-years ago by aliens, mate..........there may/may not have been some alien intervention in the factors pertaining to life on this beautiful round globe, but not in the way you and the rest of your rocket colony think.

A wee bit deep for me🙄
Bottom line is, is that Thai Tim is suggesting that PMM is saying that the blue wire is better than the red wire due to having a current running earlier. He is suggesting that we think the blue wire is better because it has a direct current running and that we tend to discriminate against the red wire because it has an alternating current (however - anybody called Thai Tim is likely to be AC/DC anyway).

Don't even get him started on the flat earth wire, Stevie.

Bottom line is, is that Thai Tim is suggesting that PMM is saying that the blue wire is better than the red wire due to having a current running earlier. He is suggesting that we think the blue wire is better because it has a direct current running and that we tend to discriminate against the red wire because it has an alternating current (however - anybody called Thai Tim is likely to be AC/DC anyway).

Am no gonnae go there🙈

So, in essence he’s got his wires crossed?

Hi SP I find everything the Racist lover says is better summed up with.
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
It’s quicker saves time.
He’s a pure fud wind up merchant.
he likes to talk about Subjects with Videos and manuscripts paintings some of which are older than some of the new stuff That were 209 years auld 💩 but his previous post about the Paedos in the churches we know this happens and it’s truly sickening but he’s now using Mr Stein as his Avatar I’ve already said that’s a no no we all know who promote that theory this Fanny has no place on this Forum imo but would be welcomed on FF with open hooves hugs again imo. So I’ll Shite 💩
Everything he does.

HH

If he's ACDC it's fly on the wall era.

Back