This nonce

If I was ever unfortunate enough to be stranded on a Desert island with piers Morgan and a tin of spam I'd eat that cant and talk to the tin of spam.
Well it would be easier to open up Piers than it would a tin of spam, unless you were stranded on one that happened to have a can opener, whereas you could open up Piers with the tin of spam 😉

If I was ever unfortunate enough to be stranded on a Desert island with piers Morgan and a tin of spam I'd eat that cant and talk to the tin of spam.
That would a a great holiday. Waking up each day to batter fuck out of piers Morgan. Then when you get bored of that , make a shank out the tin , cut the prick and fling him in the ocean & watch the sharks rip the cunt to bits.

Below is a post from a Rail Worker explaining exactly what their strike action is about. Despite what the Tories and their media chums are ramming down our throats, it is not actually about them demanding a pay rise over 3% below the rate of inflation!

"Three years ago we accepted a 0% pay rise, two years ago we accepted a 0% pay rise.

But this year they came to us with a 0% pay rise plus over 2500 redundancies, changes to terms and conditions. An increase from 28 weeks of nights to 39 weeks of nights. An increase from 32 weekends worked to 39 weekends worked.

Currently for a night shift we get time and a quarter, for a weekend turn we get time and a half. They wish to cut both of these to time and a tenth.
So that’s a 15% pay cut on every night shift and a 40% pay cut on every weekend turn. But they want us to work more of them.

This is their modernisation they talk about. Not technology, we embrace technology and have seen more and more of it in recent years.
They also wish to fire and re-hire the operative grades and bring them back under a new job title but on £9000 a year less.

They also want them to use their own vehicles to get to work sites, this when fuel is at its highest. They will also be pooled when currently they are part of the team.

The press are painting this to be about pay above all else. It is not. But now we’ve said sod them we are going to demand better. I wish everyone could see past the government controlled media smear."
Hopefully this could be the beginning of the end for boris.
Try not to get involved in politics but I will say that I do support them and more unions are joining them.
London underground joining them really changes things.
It's one thing that boris advises people to " stay the course" for trains around the country . London will be crippled by the tube shutdown and people wont stay the course if it continues and that looks a given.
If I heard it right they want something like 11% and have been offered 3% ( might be wrong ).
It's unlikely that they're going to strike til they get 11% , I think that's a good negotiating strategy, and probably will try and settle around 5-7%.
Etonian turd is saying it would push up inflation , bs !
The debt this cunt-ry is in and the level of ignorance especially doon south is astounding.
If he survives til the next GE surely those who voted for him in the north ( which is manchester and liverpool to the arrogant fks in the south ) and those in Newcastle wont be fooled again.
Hes shown ( unintentionally) however the real level of indifference that exists between the have's and have not's within parliament and rich tories/rich people in general.
He can lie, break the law , admit to doing it and still it's ok for the English to continue to follow him.
Those who voted with him in the vote of no confidence recently should also be hounded out as theyve shown that by not voting against him , it's ok to have a lying cheating PM ( something that has always been there , they just didnt openly admit it) now they openly do admit it I'm dismayed with the English voting public who many just think no-one else could do it, run the country, so vote Tory cos they dont know what to do.
Boris doesnt run anything, hes a yes man to corporate/financial industry as all leaders are.
Crippling the capital's transport system will have as big an effect as crippling the rest of the countrys transport system.
Hopefully it will be joined by many others, which will bring hardship ( not something I want to happen) but given the u- turns already made by boris's government another one will hopefully be on the way

Try not to get involved in politics but I will say that I do support them and more unions are joining them.
It's one thing that boris advises people to " stay the course" for trains around the country . London will be crippled by the tube shutdown and people wont stay the course if it continues and that looks a given.
If I heard it right they want something like 11% and have been offered 3% ( might be wrong ).
It's unlikely that they're going to strike til they get 11% , I think that's a good negotiating strategy, and probably will try and settle around 5-7%.
The debt this cunt-ry is in and the level of ignorance especially doon south is astounding.
If he survives til the next GE surely those who voted for him in the north ( which is manchester and liverpool to the arrogant fks in the south ) and those in Newcastle wont be fooled again.
Hes shown ( unintentionally) however the real level of indifference that exists between the have's and have not's within parliament and rich tories/rich people in general.
He can lie, break the law , admit to doing it and still it's ok for the English to continue to follow him.
Those who voted with him in the vote of no confidence recently should also be hounded out as theyve shown that by not voting against him , it's ok to have a lying cheating PM ( something that has always been there , they just didnt openly admit it) now they openly do admit it I'm dismayed with the English voting public who many just think no-one else could do it, run the country, so vote Tory cos they dont know what to do.
Boris doesnt run anything, hes a yes man to corporate/financial industry as all leaders are.
Crippling the capital's transport system will have as big an effect as crippling the rest of the countrys transport system.
Hopefully it will be joined by many others, which will bring hardship ( not something I want to happen) but given the u- turns already made by boris's government another one will hopefully be on the way

London is already at a stand still and it's only going to get worse!! Took me 2 hours to do a journey that usually takes 30 minutes...and that was on Wednesday when there was no strike....simply because trains were in the wrong place. Today was the worse traffic I've ever sat in!!!
But.......unfortunately for us all, the strikes have actually come at the perfect time for Bojo. The right wing media are doing their best at blaming Keir Starmer for the strikes, amazingly. And in all the drama the story that Bojo tried to get his mistress a £100,000 a year job in the home office...AND...that he managed to get said story pulled from the Daily Mail by having one of his wee cronies put in a phone call in to the editor has been completely buried!! Once again the stench of pure corruption coming from the PM will be blown away in the wind.

London is already at a stand still and it's only going to get worse!! Took me 2 hours to do a journey that usually takes 30 minutes...and that was on Wednesday when there was no strike....simply because trains were in the wrong place. Today was the worse traffic I've ever sat in!!!
But.......unfortunately for us all, the strikes have actually come at the perfect time for Bojo. The right wing media are doing their best at blaming Keir Starmer for the strikes, amazingly. And in all the drama the story that Bojo tried to get his mistress a £100,000 a year job in the home office...AND...that he managed to get said story pulled from the Daily Mail by having one of his wee cronies put in a phone call in to the editor has been completely buried!! Once again the stench of pure corruption coming from the PM will be blown away in the wind.
Sorry to hear of how you've been personally inconvenienced lubo and it's easy to forget how big London is when your not there. Getting around in a car isnt easy when the tubes running.
Cattle herding at its finest london tube.
I dont want your good self or anyone to be inconvenienced or worse by strike action but I also dont want him and his team of yes men to continue getting away with murder , literally, as the Tory govt sell the Saudis the bombs they're dropping on Yemen, the only thing you hear about that in MSM is a Ewan McGregor UNICEF appeal.
If enough support is garnered quickly and strikes are commonplace 🤞🏻 he wont last til the next GE 🙏🏻

They only want a 7% payrise. They haven't had a payrise in 3 years

It's unbelievable that the party in government can try and blame a party not in government for their own fuck ups. I suppose that's what happens when dumb English cunts vote in Britain's answer to trump.
I am actually quite enjoying it in a perverse way 🤣🤣
What the press aren't telling people is that about 5.2% of the inflation is a direct consequence of Brexit. Hopefully all this will speed up independence and a united Ireland

They only want a 7% payrise. They haven't had a payrise in 3 years
They deserve it.
Shit job they had during the pandemic, post jabs as well.
Trains packed to the gunnells.
Glasgow to Euston or back with 14 carriages and standing room only.
I was on one coming up the road that stopped at carstairs ( of all places) to let people wander a bit , nuts and not something I'd want to do.
7% would only bring them in line with their previous wage freezes.

It's unbelievable that the party in government can try and blame a party not in government for their own fuck ups. I suppose that's what happens when dumb English cunts vote in Britain's answer to trump.
I am actually quite enjoying it in a perverse way 🤣🤣
What the press aren't telling people is that about 5.2% of the inflation is a direct consequence of Brexit. Hopefully all this will speed up independence and a united Ireland
The alternative for the "dumb English cunts" was to vote for Jeremy Corbin and relive the 1970's , although some of you comrades probably remember that era with red tinted glasses.

Slightly political, sorry Stevie.

The alternative for the "dumb English cunts" was to vote for Jeremy Corbin and relive the 1970's , although some of you comrades probably remember that era with red tinted glasses.

Slightly political, sorry Stevie.
You are right though hoopy and boris got votes in places traditionally labour or lib dems.
Cant see that happen again should he remain in place until next general election.
Hes definitely copied trump's approach as much as he can get away with, which turns out to be a lot.
For how long though? it's the English vote keeping him in.

You are right though hoopy and boris got votes in places traditionally labour or lib dems.
Cant see that happen again should he remain in place until next general election.
Hes definitely copied trump's approach as much as he can get away with, which turns out to be a lot.
For how long though? it's the English vote keeping him in.
I'd be surprised if he makes it to the next GL, he's become a liability and an embarrassment to the Conservative party and love them or hate them they know how to protect the party. The problem they have is finding a successor, it can't really be a cabinet minister as would be the norm because they're all tarred with the same brush as Boris, rock and hard place springs to mind.

They deserve it.
Shit job they had during the pandemic, post jabs as well.
Trains packed to the gunnells.
Glasgow to Euston or back with 14 carriages and standing room only.
I was on one coming up the road that stopped at carstairs ( of all places) to let people wander a bit , nuts and not something I'd want to do.
7% would only bring them in line with their previous wage freezes.
Last year the rail firms paid out £800 million to shareholders before demanding that their staff take a pay cut because "there was no money".

This is what is wrong with businesses these days - they are too geared up to always rewarding their shareholders who actually do nothing and highly paid executives & board members at the expense of their own staff. (Yes I do understand how the stock market works and that things like pension funds need dividends to grow)

Back to the days of the Ragged Trousered Philanthropist (Robert Tressell ) best book ever me thinks(OMP) that’s what the Tory party are all about
Modern day slavery erode working conditions health and safety, as their great Churchill said about the miners let them eat cake, when speaking about the miners keep the workers down the pit no wonder they tried to ban that book.
Author had to change his name from Noonan to Tressell for fear of recriminations , it will never stop just keeps going you can only turn a screw so far then in breaks my my my how long does it take the 5th richest economy in the world, food banks, zero hours contracts technology is a great thing good and bad if used properly but always said it does away with the ordinary working man right to earn a crust unfortunately
As in the words of the song Things can only get better (My Arse) again OMO

Another nail in boris’s coffin, it’s significant that he’s out of the country for a few day’s, the Tory party with aw be chattering away behind the scenes, now looks like even the very safe Tory seats are in danger, if be surprised if the lasts another week, the knifes are being sharped, the Tory chairman has plunged the 1st one in….

Members online

Latest posts

Back