This will be the biggest redistribution of wealth the world has ever seen.

2 days ago I read in the Australian news that 2 drugs already approved and in use kill the virus. One is an older HIV drug which has been superceded by new HIV drugs and the other drug to kill the virus is an anti malarial drug. No need to go to through a lengthy approval process. Both been in use for years with few or no ill effects. Guess what? the TRUMPet read the same article and so it's an American breakthrough. First discovered in Australia. HOWZAT?

When the dust settles from this crisis I hope we all learn the lesson that we cannot trust those in Government .
When the banks 'failed' there was no hesitation from world governments to bail them out - they discovered a Magic money Tree !
Since 2010 when the Tories grabbed power ( with the help of the LibDumbs ) hundreds of thousands have died in the UK due to austerity measures - which was the price for bailing out the banks - the poor and the disabled paid the price !

Now suddenly in this new crisis money is no object - ''whatever it takes '' we are told by the Buffoon in Downing Street . Well , let us remember this - money can be found when necessary . From now on we should be demanding that those most vital to our security ( NOT the armed services ) be paid and resourced PROPERLY !

I mean , of course , those who work for the NHS , and our Care workers and those who supply our daily food supplies ... how many bankers , or politicians or stockbrokers are urgently needed to get us out of this crisis ? Yet if we allow them to , they will want things to go back to the way they were BEFORE the virus hit , with them shafting the rest of us , and telling us that ''there is no magic money tree '' .
I agree , there is no magic money tree - but what there should be is the nation's money being spent on what most people would consider the priorities - health and welfare of all .

F*ck your bankers ,F*ck your City of London wide boys , F*ck your Trident , F*ck your politicians .... let's have this country run for the people !

( A FULLER version of this rant can be seen on the next 54 pages ... I was going for 55 but thought that too tasteless ! )

HH

The old and the vunerable have been tossed to the side ,even in his pressers for the last 3 days not a single mention of help for these groups
When asked about zero hour contract familys and the poor he just blanked it and went on waffling bulllshit

the magic giveaway regarding 3 month holidays on mortgage payments is bullshit , HBOS have the clause for 20yrs and every bank has it writen in to folks mortgage agreement

so he offered fk all and gave fk all

and the other drug to kill the virus is an anti malarial drug.
Sounds like my kinda medication
gin-and-tonic.jpg

The old and the vunerable have been tossed to the side ,even in his pressers for the last 3 days not a single mention of help for these groups
When asked about zero hour contract familys and the poor he just blanked it and went on waffling bulllshit

the magic giveaway regarding 3 month holidays on mortgage payments is bullshit , HBOS have the clause for 20yrs and every bank has it writen in to folks mortgage agreement

so he offered fk all and gave fk all
Am no sure if Trump lite Johnston is a useless incompetent out of his depth Etonian twat or if he just pretends to be and is really a cold horrible calculating c***t

Funny but there is actually a bit of truth in that. Tonic water contains small amounts of quinine. The drug that the Aussies found can kill off corona virus invitro is quinine based. The gin just makes you miserable whilst you wait.
Horrific news coming out from your neck of the woods, Vigo. Hope you and yours are staying safe, especially in light of your own recent issues.

Take care fella HH

Funny but there is actually a bit of truth in that. Tonic water contains small amounts of quinine. The drug that the Aussies found can kill off corona virus invitro is quinine based. The gin just makes you miserable whilst you wait.
I drink tonic water. I get cramps at night and was prescribed Quinine, cramps stopped. Went back for more but Dr suggested tonic water. She told me that she took it while pregnant and had cramps. It works, so anyone with similar I recommend.

Back