This wouldn't surprise me

Seems as if everyone and their dug has a story to tell about what's been happening behind the scenes. Funny how they weren't willing to share that with us before the fallout.

Maybe Tuesday was the final straw for some people Shamrock and they've now decided to have their say but I'm fucked if I'm going to believe a word that comes out of Walker's mouth and I'll still be ultra wary of anything coming from 'unnamed sources'.

The hurt and anger from Tuesday night is still raw and we're all looking for answers and somewhere to direct that hurt and anger which means we're ripe for poison being dripped into our ears by people with their own agendas, we need to be careful what we give credence to.

HH (y)

I was glad to see nicham start on Tuesday night I thought he had an excellent game against motherwell on saturday I couldn't believe mcgregor was in the left back position his touch an passing was know where near its high standard.scott bain had a shocker I hope he can get back to where he was last season broonys hand ball the look on his face said it all a lot went wrong with the team on Tuesday night now is the the real test for lenny and the board the next six matches are crucial win them with the whole squad making a case to be picked every match knowing what thier role is and not getting sent off as the referees will be only to keen to oblige.the only way to stop the crap spewing from the mouths of the walkers of this world is by winning with confidence skill and get the fear factor back the hounds smell blood let the other teams know we are still the big dogs in this show.

Well, it's finally happened, things have got so low that I'm now thinking Andy Walker might not be 100% off the mark here. It actually crossed my mind when I first saw Celtic's formation on Tuesday night. The claim is that one of the incentives in Celtic playing, nay prioritising, Olivier Ntcham in the CL was basically to entice teams to bid for him. They were using it as a shop window for him. On a normal day, I'd just mutter expletives about how much of a cockhawk Andy Walker is, but these are not normal times. The decision to sacrifice our best midfielder, namely Callum McGregor, and shunt him out to left-back in a crucial game to make way for Olivier Ntcham was simply unfathomable.

Then Lenny tried to explain it. And he failed spectacularly. His explanation makes no sense. He claimed he wanted to fit as many 'technicians' as possible into our midfield, yet he sacrificed our BEST technician to pair Ntcham with Scott Brown. It doesn't make any rational or reasonable sense. Either Lenny just got it drastically wrong or there's another factor at play here - that factor could be that the club, realising that Ntcham's stock had somewhat slumped over the past year, wanted to showcase his talents to potential suitors. Obviously this can never be proven, but if it was, it would constitute gross negligence and incompetence and malfeasance on the part of Peter Lawwell, the Celtic board and, most sad of all, Neil Lennon. It could be nonsense, of course. But anything is possible with our club it seems.

Here's the story:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/...non-only-played-celtic-ace-oliver-ntcham-aga/
If true then this means PL is picking the team. I don't believe this, this would compromise NL beyond believe. It would be staggering. However, I do believe that NL didnae fancy Bolingoli or Julien( not his picks apparently) and then made a real "James Hunt" of it by playing Calmac at LB.
Neither scenario leaves Lenny looking like he is the man for the job.

Who gives a flying f**k what AW or any other explayer who's got a gripe. They'll spout any :poop: if the price is right. Tuesday game was a major f**k up & we can continue the post mortems or move on.

Personally I'm still hurting, but Dumfermline up next so a good chance for the team tae bounce back & give the opposition a good old fashioned pumping, 5,6 should do fine.

Then we look forward tae AIK.

☘️ KEEP THE FAITH☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Who gives a flying f**k what AW or any other explayer who's got a gripe. They'll spout any :poop: if the price is right. Tuesday game was a major f**k up & we can continue the post mortems or move on.

Personally I'm still hurting, but Dumfermline up next so a good chance for the team tae bounce back & give the opposition a good old fashioned pumping, 5,6 should do fine.

Then we look forward tae AIK.

☘️ KEEP THE FAITH☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️
Exactly FUCK ANDY WALKER we r celtic we shall not be moved HH

Members online

Back