Thought fur the day

With Lenny in charge I'm not confident for what should be practically a given in relation to the state of Hearts currently, his Hampden record is in the main shocking, lost to Ross County, Oldco, Killie, St Mirren & Hearts in his first spell, second spell we were pummeled off Sevco & were only saved due to Forster in the League Cup Final, whilst we had to come back from 1-0 down after H/T to Hearts in what was an overall poor performance.

Had we changed manager I'd be feeling much better but with Lenny I could see us blowing it, the Hearts fans are praying he's still in charge of that match.

With Lenny in charge I'm not confident for what should be practically a given in relation to the state of Hearts currently, his Hampden record is in the main shocking, lost to Ross County, Oldco, Killie, St Mirren & Hearts in his first spell, second spell we were pummeled off Sevco & were only saved due to Forster in the League Cup Final, whilst we had to come back from 1-0 down after H/T to Hearts in what was an overall poor performance.

Had we changed manager I'd be feeling much better but with Lenny I could see us blowing it, the Hearts fans are praying he's still in charge of that match.
Well we're stuck with him,the wee baw bags who ruined the protest made sure of that.

We're just customers,if this season turn's intae a clusterphuq,and next season the 'customers' don't buy season books or merch,or share price falls,DD will dump PL,,but can't see DD walkin! 🍺
I had heard that PL would be standing down at the end of this season, obviously just speculation atm and that might be wishful thinking.

Celtic are 90 minutes from a quadruple treble ......

IF we win...WE will be the furst team in the wurld to do this.......🍀
In time of universal deciet, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Hope the shareholders at the AGM have woken to the fact their divends may take a dip long term if they do not face up to the reality that they are not now in easy street and the money tree will not be bearing fruit next season, if they do not do the right and honest thing.

Back