Thought's from our American Bhoy across the pond!

😹 naw keep bloggin Larry,ah'm interested tae know if yer gettin any feedback cos it's good stuff! Hail Hail buddy!
Keep writing Larry, we enjoy reading your views and opinions, besides you are not surrounded by multitudes of opinions, so what you write and form with words comes from your unbiased viewing and unbiased reading and learning of the history. HH and more power to the elbow.

Wow a fantastic read Larry I'm still shivering from watching the st pauli video.sounds like you live in a picturesque part of America.you mentioned nakamura I don't think iv seen a better free kick taker in any league in the world then the king of kings you just smile and shake your head at how good this man was.then the wee man jinky full of devilment a cheeky smile that fills any defender with dread. This is why I go on to the noise great reading from the salt of the earth. Cheers Larry. Hail hail

Wow a fantastic read Larry I'm still shivering from watching the st pauli video.sounds like you live in a picturesque part of America.you mentioned nakamura I don't think iv seen a better free kick taker in any league in the world then the king of kings you just smile and shake your head at how good this man was.then the wee man jinky full of devilment a cheeky smile that fills any defender with dread. This is why I go on to the noise great reading from the salt of the earth. Cheers Larry. Hail hail

Thanks, Jinky! Speaking of Jinky, I am putting together an item about him playing in the US at the end of his career. Harry Hood, too.

Hail Hail!

Back