Thought's from our American Bhoy across the pond!

Well pickled too!

Oor Michael's a svengali type figure, Hoopy.

He lulls you in with his easy manner, but before you know it - you're part of the cult and living in Duffytown drinking the Kool-Stella
it's ma cunning plan Sp,for world domination,spike the world's water supply wi Stella,draw in cat lovin humans, then it's aw mine, muahahahaha!!!!

aye apart from talking about the families spilt up and the children put in cages....and dying should be fine.
Don't bring that up on a Celtic site.....WHAT! we are more than a football team, club, we are a section of society that know what injustice looks like, persecution looks like, no excuse social justice for all where ever!! HH ☘☘☘

who said "Don't bring that up on a Celtic site"Galway,ah said ye cannae aim that at Larry.
No micheal it's not aimed at anyone...but people that are silent are complacent. It's collective.....look at the majority of the South during the "troubles" said fuck all that's my point. "Nothing to see here ...move on" that's what's happening in the border in the USA children dying in fucking shocking conditions.......... if it was Palestinian children you would have more to say I guess? HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back