Three in three more to come.

Not totally convinced. Our forward line for rest of season is French Eddy plus an 18 year old untried kid (who’s on loan, not even ours) plus a 21 year old relatively untried kid!
Not saying these guys don’t have talent, and I do hope people are digging this out at the end of the season and laughing at me, but it took Edouard about 6 months to get to grips with playing for us - just think we could do with a bit more experience up top.
As well as a RB and 2 CB’s......

Not totally convinced. Our forward line for rest of season is French Eddy plus an 18 year old untried kid (who’s on loan, not even ours) plus a 21 year old relatively untried kid!
Not saying these guys don’t have talent, and I do hope people are digging this out at the end of the season and laughing at me, but it took Edouard about 6 months to get to grips with playing for us - just think we could do with a bit more experience up top.
As well as a RB and 2 CB’s......

I think upfront will be fine as long as we sort ourselves at the back and the midfield gets a bit of consistency (take Brown out of the plans)

If we’re making chances, we’re scoring goals.

We need defenders. Until that is done we are vulnerable. Everyday that passes without moves for quality players, increases my anxiety about the run in and hopefully CL qualification. Please get it done.

Totally agree TV1...the forward players we have signed COULD be decent. We won't know until we see them play a few games. We COULD have found the next Larsson in 1 of them...who knows. We can not afford to do the same thing with our defence IMO. Boyata is finished. Benkovic will be off in the summer. We need a few tried and tested quality defenders. 2 CB and RB....guys that can play the ball forward from the back to...not big diddies that look like they will trip over their own feet when they try to play football (Boyata). If we can do this I will create a thread thanking PL....god knows I've spent enough time on this site slating the guy.

Stating the bloody obvious here but if we want to move forward we need a couple of CB that will walk into the team...or at least 1 anyway.
The question BR should ask himself is would he play McKenna before Ajer...I would say defo not...and Ajer isn't quite 1st team ready yet....would he start before Boyata or Sumovic...IMO no...and i won't even embarrass McKenna by asking the question about Benkovic. So he is basically worse than the 3 guys that will be leaving soon....thats taking a step backwards...not what we want or need

I've heard McKennas name be mentioned a few times aswell to be fair.

It doesn’t matter how many mentioned, it depends on who us saying it. If it’s just sites then I breathe easy, as I haven’t seen a rumour on a site yet, before the press mentioned it, that actually happened. Ever.
I’ve heard him mentioned too, but not lately. I just don’t think he is good enough so get a twitch every time I hear him mentioned.

Members online

Latest posts

Back