Thrown Objects

dungloe67

I noticed last night at the Huns game there were objects being thrown from the away fans to the hun players.
The commentator said- we don’t like to see that. Quite right.
But I didn’t hear anything like that when the Celtic players were being hit by objects when they were trying to take a corner at the last Huns game.
Different rules again.

I noticed last night at the Huns game there were objects being thrown from the away fans to the hun players.
But I didn’t hear anything like that when the Celtic players were being hit by objects when they were trying to take a corner at the last Huns game.
Different rules again.
Aye mate, the blind eye gets thrown towards all hun indiscretions, both violent and racist incidents, while everyone else’s gets highlighted 😡

Mind seeing coins and plastic cups land at a turnbulls feet ..nothing said about it in the media but not really surprising is it.
I think we should return the favour on Jan 2nd and launch pigs heads at Morelos ..fat cunt would probably pick them up and eat them.

Different rules again.
Fuck watchin a huns game

Members online

Latest posts

Back