Tierney bid: £25M source Sky

SKY are not journalists so meanwhile, the real news looks like .........

[B]alex thomson[/B]‏Verified account @[B]alextomo[/B] 10h10 hours ago

Asst Met Commissioner Neil Basu on media freedom : « I would advise all owners, editors and publishers of social and mainstream media not to publish leaked government documents that may already be in their possession, or which may be offered to them...

8 replies . 20 retweets 25 likes

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/718027598190755840/8xuPJ5oL_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Dinwoodie[/B]‏ @[B]RobbieDinwoodie[/B]

Replying to @[B]alextomo[/B]

Tell you what, assistant commissioner, I’ll promise not to go around arresting people if you promise to keep the fuck out of journalism.

4:50 am - 13 Jul 2019

SKY are not journalists so meanwhile, the real news looks like .........

[B]alex thomson[/B]‏Verified account @[B]alextomo[/B] 10h10 hours ago

Asst Met Commissioner Neil Basu on media freedom : « I would advise all owners, editors and publishers of social and mainstream media not to publish leaked government documents that may already be in their possession, or which may be offered to them...

8 replies . 20 retweets 25 likes

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/718027598190755840/8xuPJ5oL_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]Robbie Dinwoodie[/B]‏ @[B]RobbieDinwoodie[/B]

Replying to @[B]alextomo[/B]

Tell you what, assistant commissioner, I’ll promise not to go around arresting people if you promise to keep the fuck out of journalism.

4:50 am - 13 Jul 2019
Assange case revealed the next move would be your post

Meanwhile back in the USSR

RTV seems the objective news channel

Parliament voted 120-1 to outlaw semi automatic guns and passed the law within two months of the massacre The only gripe I’ve heard is about the paltry compensation instead of fair market value

£25m sell or stay? Welcome your Opinions
I want him to stay but at 25 million valuation he would need to be offered a large increase in wages to stay and I don't think we can afford the kind of wages Arsenal could offer.

So it would be in Tierneys hands

I don't want to lose a Scottish player who loves the club

But it would be tantamount to blackmail to reject a record Scottish bid and hold him on relatively low wages fro a player that market values at 25 million

I would want more than 25 Million since Its a big massive club that wants him.

If he was to eave I would want it to be to a Big massive club.

Now you could argue Arsenal are not that big in moment

You could argue that if he plays like Robertson in that league 25 Million is far too low to sell.

But 25 Million is massive price in our market.

But can we replace him?

Sad part is the wages we cant afford for a player of his market price and talent unless he sacrifices that cash for love of club. Which again falls into the category of fairness.

Hard one

But I think club might allow him to talk to arsenal if there are add ons plus 25m

Parliament voted 120-1 to outlaw semi automatic guns and passed the law within two months of the massacre The only gripe I’ve heard is about the paltry compensation instead of fair market value
See the paltry compensation brigade would love to see them in the Emergency room after the mosque massacre might actually wake then up to the dangers of having an Extremist having a Gun,Guns don't kill people...people do.HH

Back