Tierney Threads Merged

A hope youre right 50 HH
If you left at 8 you would be a prick and KT is no prick.
The fact this story broke in England does not have me at all fearing the possibility.

"The broadcasting giants reported the 19-year-old was set to seal a move from Motherwell ... but referred to him as a shotstopper. . Sky Sports have dropped another clanger when talking about Scottish football - this time when talking about David Turnbull. The midfielder enjoyed a ... "

If he was to go, the cost to anyone buying him should be upwards of £30m but the board should realise before they punt him against his wishes, that he is the embodiment of Celtic, the future captain of Celtic, a firm favourite of the fans and a huge fan of the club itself.

There are just some players that are priceless and KT is in that league.

There's a bit of a myth about certain leagues adding value (EPL, la Liga, serie a), but Ajax are bucking that trend and are away to secure their future for the next 5-10 years on the sale of two players.

The going rate has changed because of that alone. The board might have jumped at 25mill a year ago, but anything less than 40 and they might get entered into the next high-diving into an empty pool competition.
Yeah mate Ajax have done it for years and a lot of that dosh will go back into their youth set up.As i said before mate i hope its bullshit about Tierney but if he does go whoever we bring in will be a downgrade .

Och, gave you a like, Sam but no as good as Mikus wee poem. His iambic pentameter was the business. ?
There was an old burd called Shammy
She was fond of a bit of a rammy
She fought with a hun, got bit on the bum
And now she's got to go to A&E to get a tetanus jag

What aboot that then......invoking the spirit of Dylan Thomas and Samuel Taylor-Coleridge there!

Members online

Latest posts

Back