Tierney Threads Merged

I'm annoyed Betfair Exchange aren't offering a special on KT's next club, be a few quid to be made when he starts next season in a fresh, new New Balance set of hoops.

I didn’t like Lenny’s comments about Arsenal not meeting our valuation. I would rather he said, he’s not leaving, as that omission to me means both the club and Kieran must be considering it. If Kieran told Lenny he wasn’t going, comments about valuations would be redundant.

Kieran has every right to listen to what they have to offer, but I would rather he came out with what’s he’s thinking. The continued rumours of left backs is obviously needed if there is a chance he’s going. The type of quality being mentioned would suggest they aren’t backups.

Just need to wait and hope his heart rules his head. He has plenty of time to find a club bigger and better than Arsenal and a good run in the CL will help that and also double what the gunners are offering us, which right now is a fucking disgrace when you look at how much pricks are going for down there. No way should we sell him now. It doesn’t make sense on any level and Kieran needs to be told that. He wouldn’t sulk and not perform. It’s not him and wouldn’t help him get the move his ability deserves.

Remember Nicholas Kieran. A couple more seasons playing great and it’s the Man City’s of this world who will come in for him. Two more seasons wee man, that’s all we ask. Until two years passes then we want another two. :)

It all just media talk. By august 10th he will be playing in the CL group stages for Celtic

It’s not. It was Lennon who talked about it. Not the press. I still think he will stay but the lack of he’s not for sale because he doesn’t want to go, isn’t there. We can ignore that if we want, but he must be considering it or it wouldn’t be a point of stating they haven’t met our valuation. It would be he isn’t interested.

I was oot in aboot in Dundee with my Centenery Celtic top on today. In the co-op at Stobswell there was an older guy with an Aberdeen top on. He had had a few beers. He greeted me like a long lost son, arms open, saying," there ye are pal, how are ya, bad news the day, that's him gone, he's awa, 115 million, Arsenal Wenger, um sorry for your loss pal, but hey he didna go Rangers, Celtic n Aberdeen best teams in Scotland"
I played along and wished him the best. He was a nice guy. Still £115m in the bank, what we gonna spend all that on? I heard there is £20m Colombian forward for sale....what a bargain, we should fire right in there.
HH

I didn’t like Lenny’s comments about Arsenal not meeting our valuation. I would rather he said, he’s not leaving, as that omission to me means both the club and Kieran must be considering it. If Kieran told Lenny he wasn’t going, comments about valuations would be redundant.

Kieran has every right to listen to what they have to offer, but I would rather he came out with what’s he’s thinking. The continued rumours of left backs is obviously needed if there is a chance he’s going. The type of quality being mentioned would suggest they aren’t backups.

Just need to wait and hope his heart rules his head. He has plenty of time to find a club bigger and better than Arsenal and a good run in the CL will help that and also double what the gunners are offering us, which right now is a fucking disgrace when you look at how much pricks are going for down there. No way should we sell him now. It doesn’t make sense on any level and Kieran needs to be told that. He wouldn’t sulk and not perform. It’s not him and wouldn’t help him get the move his ability deserves.

Remember Nicholas Kieran. A couple more seasons playing great and it’s the Man City’s of this world who will come in for him. Two more seasons wee man, that’s all we ask. Until two years passes then we want another two. :)

Media in England are reporting KT has asked Celtic for permission to talk to Arsenal

Back