Time Capsule

Lubos left peg

Wee idea for you members with kids and grandkids. My girls and I are going to make a time Capsule this weekend. They are living through history. The girls will write a letter to themselves. Explaining what's happening, how they are feeling, how they see the world at the moment and how they think it will be in 30 years. We will stick a few newspaper articles in (no daily record)....their favourite songs, stories of their friends and obviously a wee something about the mighty Celtic!!!
Just a wee idea to keep them entertained.

Wee idea for you members with kids and grandkids. My girls and I are going to make a time Capsule this weekend. They are living through history. The girls will write a letter to themselves. Explaining what's happening, how they are feeling, how they see the world at the moment and how they think it will be in 30 years. We will stick a few newspaper articles in (no daily record)....their favourite songs, stories of their friends and obviously a wee something about the mighty Celtic!!!
Great idea lubo. I'll give ye a wee bit of advice though. If ye bury it, remember where.
I was just telling the wife recently that me and the brothers and sisters aided by my mother done it when we were wee. She thought it was a great idea and said "where did you bury them"? To which I replied "I haven't a fuckin clue".

No chance of me doing the time capsule bit
The other day I went looking for my glasses, searched around the couch, no luck starting to panic, then realised, I was wearing the fucking things
I blame the virus

Interesting to see what some people will look like when things settle, considering the self isolating as appears no more cushy wee numbers kicking about and no real news which is not their speciality anyway. i would say this image will be closer to the truth for this guy just now.

1584737251613.png

Naw, it was the ‘spirit’hope you wurrnie drinking the sanitizer buddie 😂hh

Irish doctors and nurses are going to be different from what you are used to.

Irish Distillers - the makers of Jameson Whiskey and part of global drinks group Pernod Ricard - is branching out into hand sanitising gel.

The company is going to supply the gel for free to the Health Service Executive, in partnership with Cork firm Mervue Laboratories.

Irish Distillers said it will use its expertise to help the national response to Covid-19.

Rosemary Garth of Irish Distillers said the supply of hand sanitisers is scarce during this coronavirus pandemic including "crucially for those who need it most."

Ms Garth said the company, as a producer of alcohol, decided to get to work to see what was needed to make the gel plan happen - and on a large scale.

She said the company contacted the Department of Health and the HSE earlier this week and the gel plan then went into operation very quickly.

"We are going to be making our alcohol available at no cost. Mervue Labs will be producing just to cover their costs," Ms Garth said.

istockphoto-1133049102-1024x1024.jpgso you have a fever and what, its Satarday for fucks sake we all have a fever, night fever night fever.

You should consider putting something really valuable in it
gd831_jantex-prem.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back