Time Capsule

Irish doctors and nurses are going to be different from what you are used to.

Irish Distillers - the makers of Jameson Whiskey and part of global drinks group Pernod Ricard - is branching out into hand sanitising gel.

The company is going to supply the gel for free to the Health Service Executive, in partnership with Cork firm Mervue Laboratories.

Irish Distillers said it will use its expertise to help the national response to Covid-19.

Rosemary Garth of Irish Distillers said the supply of hand sanitisers is scarce during this coronavirus pandemic including "crucially for those who need it most."

Ms Garth said the company, as a producer of alcohol, decided to get to work to see what was needed to make the gel plan happen - and on a large scale.

She said the company contacted the Department of Health and the HSE earlier this week and the gel plan then went into operation very quickly.

"We are going to be making our alcohol available at no cost. Mervue Labs will be producing just to cover their costs," Ms Garth said.

View attachment 8087so you have a fever and what, its Satarday for fucks sake we all have a fever, night fever night fever.
Same here Boab, vodka makers and some mini beer brewers are making use of left over alcohol to make hand sanitizer

You should consider putting something really valuable in it
gd831_jantex-prem.jpg

I am defo putting a roll in!! And a packet of pasta!!!

Maybe not a full roll though. Not in this climate....I'll pop a sheet in there...clean ofcourse!!

And for the weans in the future

Celtic’s Chief Executive, Peter Lawwell, said: “Our Club was born to bring comfort to the most vulnerable on our doorstep and we strive to maintain that charitable principle today, through the work of Celtic FC Foundation.

“The current climate we face is both alien and daunting and, as a family, we must do everything in our power to provide assistance and comfort to those who need it most.

“The Celtic support have continually epitomised the essence of our Club in their charitable actions and I hope that this Fund will provide a focus for a concerted team effort to provide a lifeline to so many.”

I remember the Blue Peter time capsule when I was a kid, got all excited when they dug it up and opened it, but the fucker had got damp and rotted, nothing more than a pile of fetted mush, What a fuckin anti climax! I think it damaged me.
Use uPVC 4 inch pipe with compression ends Lubo and wrap some PTFE tape round those threads, better still solvent weld that fucker, don't want your kids to suffer the disappoint I faced. Clearly a lack of qualified builders at Blue Peter, I rarely watch it for that reason nowadays and I'm not fond of the name Peter, or things that are blue!

Members online

Latest posts

Back