Time for Celtic FC to make a statement!!

With everything thats happening in Scottish football, it is time for the Club to make the fans aware that this behaviour will no longer be tolerated. Brow beating Refs, imperfectly registered players, trying to bend to breaking point the rules.
It was not that many years ago that Celtic staed it would no longer stand by & be treated as second class citizens. As far as I can see the Club is either very busy in the background or doing nothing at all. I hope it's the former. Where is the new SFA Chief???

With everything thats happening in Scottish football, it is time for the Club to make the fans aware that this behaviour will no longer be tolerated. Brow beating Refs, imperfectly registered players, trying to bend to breaking point the rules.
It was not that many years ago that Celtic staed it would no longer stand by & be treated as second class citizens. As far as I can see the Club is either very busy in the background or doing nothing at all. I hope it's the former. Where is the new SFA Chief???
Whilst I share your frustrations, SD - I think Celtic have to bide their time and build a cast-iron case based on hard evidence and non-negotiable fact.

This is difficult in Scottish football because of the by-laws. Even though we see it empirically, the SFA & SPFL have a built-in safety net to negate and defer responsibility.

There is a case to be presented, but it may mean breaking new ground and by-passing the Court of Arbitration for Sport and going civil or criminal.

That's also a dangerous precedent, as that opens us up to claims against the club (as per last week).

Patience is the key, Simon........great OP

we need to be more pro active than re active,statements fly out from sevco like confetti, they spout nobody likes them, they don't care! ffs,they take offence at every perceived slight real or imagined and the witchhunt that ensues,has frightened the shite out of smsm,just look at the sickening level the bbc have sunk to, trying to ingratiate themselves back into the "good books" at ibrokes, and don't get me started on Sweet Fuck All Grrrrr!!!

we need to be more pro active than re active,statements fly out from sevco like confetti, they spout nobody likes them, they don't care! ffs,they take offence at every perceived slight real or imagined and the witchhunt that ensues,has frightened the shite out of smsm,just look at the sickening level the bbc have sunk to, trying to ingratiate themselves back into the "good books" at ibrokes, and don't get me started on Sweet Fuck All Grrrrr!!!
There's a point in there though, MD.

Theoretically - their statements serve no practical purpose other than to make them look nuts; however - we know through experience that they do influence decisions (referees, disciplinary panel, media etc).

It's these same stupid, nonsensical statements that might prove their undoing, because it's borderline defamation.

Once the pressure cranks up, they'll go full Colonel Kurtz and BANG.......Hunopalypse Now!!!

There's a point in there though, MD.

Theoretically - their statements serve no practical purpose other than to make them look nuts; however - we know through experience that they do influence decisions (referees, disciplinary panel, media etc).

It's these same stupid, nonsensical statements that might prove their undoing, because it's borderline defamation.

Once the pressure cranks up, they'll go full Colonel Kurtz and BANG.......Hunopalypse Now!!!

Well said MD (ingratiate ) take it the library card came through this morning then.

Seems to me that sevco 2012 are all in this season and I imagine the SFA have been informed of it .
IIRC they posted losses of £14m ,of which £7m is owed for players they already have in the team this term ,yet Slippy G is bumping his gums about bringing in new players if the ones he brought in are not up to scratch .

The thing is that a CLUB in the SPFL have reported they lost £14m in one season and the MSM and the SFA don't seem the least concerned as to the ability of this club to survive .

paranoidcsc

Och there aw full of shit and we all know shit gets kicked to the curb.

Keep on winning and bustin hearts ☘️

Back