Time to criticise one of our own

TR1888

Just read Michael lustig say he played on injured. With our problems in defence WTF. Who pays his wages. Is it just me who thinks WTF ????

Pc Lustig is dedicated to Celtic, his heart is 110% into our club and if he thought playing injured would help us (esp with CL qualifiers at the time) he would put the team first before his own welfare and future career.

It does make you wonder how much faith Brendan has in Gamboa though.

Going off topic now... what’s everyones thoughts on Lustig playing on the right of a back 3 (when Boyata probably leaves in January), with a right wing back pushing forward Lustig could have an easier time and concentrate on defending meaning less leg work

These games are glorified friendlies and if he knew he was injured he should've came off. He's already struggling with fitness for us as it is. Wonder what BR will think

Pc Lustig is dedicated to Celtic, his heart is 110% into our club and if he thought playing injured would help us (esp with CL qualifiers at the time) he would put the team first before his own welfare and future career.

It does make you wonder how much faith Brendan has in Gamboa though.

Going off topic now... what’s everyones thoughts on Lustig playing on the right of a back 3 (when Boyata probably leaves in January), with a right wing back pushing forward Lustig could have an easier time and concentrate on defending meaning less leg work
He played on while playing for Sweden in a glorified friendly

I’m surprised any injury wasn’t picked up in training and surely the players have regular checks of some kind.?

Sadly I think Lustig's days in the Celtic first team are numbered. He's been a great servant to us over the years and fully understood how special our club is. We need more energy in his current position. I'd 100% keep him around the first team given his experience, personality ability to plug any potential gaps. let's get someone in who gives us what KT does down the left. Let's get some balance and feed our more forward thinking players.

Sadly I think Lustig's days in the Celtic first team are numbered. He's been a great servant to us over the years and fully understood how special our club is. We need more energy in his current position. I'd 100% keep him around the first team given his experience, personality ability to plug any potential gaps. let's get someone in who gives us what KT does down the left. Let's get some balance and feed our more forward thinking players.

Sadly he is a real liability now, he switches off too often and has lost his pace for defending out wide and he is not the same even going forward.

Has anyone else noticed that Lustig appears to be the only defender who looks happy to hoof it upfield to safety if pressed out wide. I personally have no problem with that as think we overdo the sideways and back passes at times at the back, but seems like only Lustig is allowed to hoof it or he just ignores BR and gets away with it.
Others including both Goalies look like they are scared of a fine if not finding a pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back