Times up

patmeech

I'm afraid tom rogic,Jozo,times up up injuries.and operations have finally caught up looking at Jozo his ability to turn to deal with problems is very evidentsandy everyone seen Thursday night,tom also has knee problems and though he can still in in stages produce some skill it's has become too spasmodic,as for forrest I'm fed up commenting about him

I'm afraid tom rogic,Jozo,times up up injuries.and operations have finally caught up looking at Jozo his ability to turn to deal with problems is very evidentsandy everyone seen Thursday night,tom also has knee problems and though he can still in in stages produce some skill it's has become too spasmodic,as for forrest I'm fed up commenting about him
Oh patmeech, naysayer and harbinger of doom!

Mayhaps you might want to heed your own advice.......tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock

I understand what we are all feeling on here but the one thing I think we have missed is..
Jozo Siminovic,have we given a thought to how this Bhoy might be feeling right now after reading all the shit about how he perfomed on Thursday. we realise he was not great but he was not alone in that department.
I am sure every Celtic supporter will join me Jozo when we say...
You will never walk alone..

HH.

I understand what we are all feeling on here but the one thing I think we have missed is..
Jozo Siminovic,have we given a thought to how this Bhoy might be feeling right now after reading all the shit about how he perfomed on Thursday. we realise he was not great but he was not alone in that department.
I am sure every Celtic supporter will join me Jozo when we say...
You will never walk alone..

HH.
That's more like it
Well said GS
The big man, has made tremendous a contribution to the club
Remember the 67th minute goal, the tackle on Kenny 'Orbital' Miller, to name a couple
He's the first to know he had a nightmare of a game, but I think he will bounce back
I'm sure his manager and team mates will have his back, so it's all systems go tomorrow
COYBIG
HH

That's more like it
Well said GS
The big man, has made tremendous a contribution to the club
Remember the 67th minute goal, the tackle on Kenny 'Orbital' Miller, to name a couple
He's the first to know he had a nightmare of a game, but I think he will bounce back
I'm sure his manager and team mates will have his back, so it's all systems go tomorrow
COYBIG
HH
Bang oan he’s a Celtic player yes he fucked up so fuckin what games done move on when he scored no5 67 minute I was in Spain and the big guy won me 2500 euro , yes it was a shocker but he’s oor no5 if that’s no a big enough shirt tae fill will always remember his celebration ☝️☝️☝️ He’s big Jozo and he plays for GLASGOW CELTIC☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

If yer fed up... don't comment any more

Rogics not had that much game time to be fair ,no point bringing him on with 5/10 minutes to go ,he needs to be starting games.Still think the bigmans got a lot to offer.
A totally fit rogic would aways be in anybody team my point is he seems to come back plays couple games then he's injured it doesn't help him either these bloody international games the other side of the world

Members online

Latest posts

Back