Timo Weah on the match! ?

Love this kid like the son I never had. He represents the U.S. well (and we need all the help we can get there). The US Men's National Team can't get enough of promoting him on social media as well, which I hope translates to more Celtic fans from these shores.

I don't know how transfers work, but I will hate it when he goes back to PSG.

Love this kid like the son I never had. He represents the U.S. well (and we need all the help we can get there). The US Men's National Team can't get enough of promoting him on social media as well, which I hope translates to more Celtic fans from these shores.

I don't know how transfers work, but I will hate it when he goes back to PSG.
Looks like he will go back!would need to break the bank to buy him, can’t see it,pity,hh

Looks like he will go back!would need to break the bank to buy him, can’t see it,pity,hh

Agreed, but if Tim Weah turned out to be another Henrik Larsson, we should attempt to buy him, OR at least enquire about the possibility of terms to secure his celtnature!

I've prayed to the Good Lord to help us find another king of paradise for years (of course, with JC still King of all he surveys).......and Timbo just might have been the answer to my prayers............. after all Lubo WAS a gift from God.

If Tim is the ONE...........Celtic should start saving up for his shirt money now.......

It was luxury on Sunday having only to travel 22 miles from Bonnie to St Johnstone's rather than the full whack (82) miles to Glasgow but it was so friggin' cold and my eyes were watering so badly I could hardly see the other side of the park.
Though his few mins on the park were absolutely devastating for the sluggers in the Perth team, he was more devastating for us in a Celtic shirt.
I personally think we have got as close as we can get to another Henrik ...and that is only a few games in!

Members online

Latest posts

Back