TIMO WEAH

Anyone else think Jordan Jones tried for a red card at the end of the game yesterday, to avoid playing against the team he will be playing for next season....if he scores the goal that knocks them out the cup they will never accept him..Think Madhun forgot about killies next game in his rush to book Timo...

That's a very interesting point, i didnt grasp at the time. It was a strange incident at the time given it was practically on the full time whistle. We know that Sergio Ramos is being investigated for allegedly saying he did himself do this recently. I think you've hit the nail on the head there ?

That's a very interesting point, i didnt grasp at the time. It was a strange incident at the time given it was practically on the full time whistle. We know that Sergio Ramos is being investigated for allegedly saying he did himself do this recently. I think you've hit the nail on the head there ?
Do you automatically miss the cup tie and don't you think Clarke would have appealed that, nevertheless i would not be suprised.

Boyd said coin throwing is not all the fans, you got hit with A coin from some moron, but no debate on who takes golf balls and batteries and lobs buckie bottles, bbc selective commentary when a hun is the subject. I heard boyd saying you don't go into a shop and if you do not like the items throw them about.
Says who!!
gettyimages-870188804-612x612.jpg

Maybe you only miss the next cup game if it is the league cup and the Scottish cup is different because it is run by the SFA.

Members online

Back