TIMO WEAH

lcafiero a dobber in case you do not have a Celtic handbook to hand is a Dirty Orange Barsteward

Will you do your best? Dyb Dyb Dyb
We will do our best! Dob Dob Dob

The old scout codes

But your telling me it meant dirty orange barsteward.

And i always thought I was a dober

hahahahaha

When i was wee i thought that was the name of the actual cake. Chocolate dobber.

One day i asked the old woman in bakery for a chocolate dobber and she was mortified. I could tell she was upset as id said a bad word. She just said point to what you mean so i pointed to this cake, long with cream inside and chocolate icing on top.

She said that called a chocolate eclair. I said is that no the sweeties in pack. She said yes, but its also the name of this cake. And you shouldnt call it that other name.

Totally oblivious i went home and aske my maw whats a chocolate dobber. She was shocked. After i explained the story she said who told you it was called that.

Everybody at school calls it that its the best cake in the shop hahahaha.

Took me years to finally find out what all the fuss was about.

The old scout codes

hahahahaha

When i was wee i thought that was the name of the actual cake. Chocolate dobber.

One day i asked the old woman in bakery for a chocolate dobber and she was mortified. I could tell she was upset as id said a bad word. She just said point to what you mean so i pointed to this cake, long with cream inside and chocolate icing on top.

She said that called a chocolate eclair. I said is that no the sweeties in pack. She said yes, but its also the name of this cake. And you shouldnt call it that other name.

Totally oblivious i went home and aske my maw whats a chocolate dobber. She was shocked. After i explained the story she said who told you it was called that.

What age were you then 15/16? ???

HH?

still at primary school in barlanark.

I was like the sheltered kid in a land of ruffians. The oliver twist of Bar-l

In bed for 8pm every night.

I moved to west end in primary 7 to another hellhole Temple hahahaha

Looking back i was probably one of the few kids who was so unstreetwise and oblivious to all the madness about me.

I had my wee clubs like the scouts and church and football for blue star in eaterhouse. hahahaha

I think most of the weans in Bar-l were innocent of the mayhem and poverty about them.

One day i was terrified. round the back of my close was aguy with big knives shouting abuse up at the bloke who lived above me. Im sure was bout 9pm pitch black outside in winter, apart from the close light shining right on this dude, woke out my sleep with the commotion and peeked out window. Guy with big black jacket and what i could only describe as swords in each hand taunting somebody to come down and face him.

The face was etched on my mind forever. Was real terror in my heart that day.

I had had his face etched on my mind as a wean with two massive swords. my only nightmare memory of Barlanark, oh, that and watching american werewolf in london on betamax. I couldnt go to the toilet for about 4 months after watching that movie on the sly with my bigger cousins while my parents were asleep.

Everytime i seen the big alsation up the stairs i had visons it was gonna eat me. hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Don’t think there’s anything relating to racism in this.

The Killie players were getting at him, near the end the ball went out for a goal kick and he got a wee barge.

Just giving it back to them at the end, keep on talking and we’ll keep on winning.

He’s a likeable guy, I just hope all this badge pulling etc is real and isn’t just for show, he’s only been here two minutes.

Don’t think there’s anything relating to racism in this.

The Killie players were getting at him, near the end the ball went out for a goal kick and he got a wee barge.

Just giving it back to them at the end, keep on talking and we’ll keep on winning.

He’s a likeable guy, I just hope all this badge pulling etc is real and isn’t just for show, he’s only been here two minutes.

But what a 2 minutes?

HH?

Anyone else think Jordan Jones tried for a red card at the end of the game yesterday, to avoid playing against the team he will be playing for next season....if he scores the goal that knocks them out the cup they will never accept him..Think Madhun forgot about killies next game in his rush to book Timo...

I think he'd like to stay, if he could. I've seen a few interviews with him where he says he loves playing for Celtic. My gut feeling as a Yank watching a Yank is that he honestly wants to play for Celtic, and I hope something can be arranged with PSG for him to stay.

EDIT: I just found this on celtsarehere.com:

https://celtsarehere.com/celtic-fan...sformation-in-parkhead-star-after-just-weeks/

Last edited:

The old scout codes

hahahahaha

Being brought up in Easterhouse I was a little confused at my 1st Cub meeting when the Akela shouted "PACK PACK PACK" to bring the charges to order as the PAK were one of the major gangs in Easterhouse

As a 7 year old I wasn't at all streetwise but by 8 years old I had our Pack clocked made my way up to Senior Sixer by 9 and had a multitude of badges all the way down my upper left arm?

My Primary school teacher at the time was also our Akela Miss McCusker

Remember going to Church Parade on a Sunday then serving at a different Mass the same day as an Altar Bhoy

There were 6 Sunday masses 8am 9.30 11.00 12.15. 6.15 and 7.30pm and every mass was packed

There was also Devotions and Benediction at 5pm before 6.30 Mass

Think we had 5 or 6 Priests in our Parish

My mother used to be a member of UCM Union of Catholic Mother's My young brother answered the door to a neighbour one evening and when asked of my mum was innhe daidc' no she's gone to 'the Unmarried Catholic Motbers ' at the Church
,?????????

Changed days indeed

HH?

The old scout codes

hahahahaha

Too funny tet. ??

Awright Shammy, do me a favour. Im out at st michaels tonight can you check in wi ally and make sure he’s sound. I will be on at 10. When im back.

Now after my horrendous day i do hope your up for entertaining ??

Back