Timothy Weah

s

A Big event was it?

No event at all. Shammy eluded to fantasies about scott brown.

Ah reckon she should try it. Might make her smile.

Personally i do very well in that dept. A belter of a smile goes a long way. ???

No event at all. Shammy eluded to fantasies about scott brown.

Ah reckon she should try it. Might make her smile.

Personally i do very well in that dept. A belter of a smile goes a long way. ???

Stop. Think. Where was the emphasis? As he runs for cover lol

Well a s’pose that would be down to the cover.

Never had a runner before. You? ??

Looked lively. Good reaction and speed for the finish (some ball from DB though)

Clearly likes a celebration. Hopefully a lot more to come.

It's a no brainer. Any player who can get the odd game for this current PSG side, particularly as a forward and particularly a young improving player, is going to be successful in the Scottish Premier.

For the little time Tim had on the park he was very impressive.
His goal was a piece of class, and that was watching him live. When I got home and saw it on telly it backed up my first view that he was chasing a goalie's ball all the way. It was a goal from nothing!

It was 60/40 in favour of the Airdrie keeper yet with a superhuman effort Tim stretched out his leg and flung his body with all the momentum he could muster....got to it a fraction of a second earlier..and scored.
He had no right to get to it first .......but did!

This guy is a lesson to anyone and never give up on what looks like a 'lost cause' because you'll NEVER know what you can get from nothing IF you don't try.
If you get the chance to see it again, do it and you will agree.
I am convinced more than ever Celtic will win the league this year, and if we can shore up the defence..and strengthen it then..with Tim, Eduoard and Griff, the ten is more than achievable.

....and we haven't even seen Bayo yet!!!
Looking like a verdant Scotland from where I'm standing......

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back