Title Party Glasgow City Centre

TartanTim

53years of Supporting Celtic & I've never attended A WE WON THE LEAGUE PARTY anywhere in Glasgow City Centre, George Sq etc.

Ive always Celebrate it inside Celtic Park & then home tae Celebrate with Family & Friends. Just cause the HUN SCUM did it, we're better than them.

Saturday night, IMGONNIEGETFUCKINMADWAE.

๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ Slร inte

Imatim

53years of Supporting Celtic & I've never attended A WE WON THE LEAGUE PARTY anywhere in Glasgow City Centre, George Sq etc.

Ive always Celebrate it inside Celtic Park & then home tae Celebrate with Family & Friends. Just cause the HUN SCUM did it, we're better than them.

Saturday night, IMGONNIEGETFUCKINMADWAE.

๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ Slร inte

It's understandable the Huns would go over the top with winning the league that nobody saw.....it only happens every 10 years or so...

50 Shades of Green

Very suspect the origins of this story. I think someone or organisation would like to see a bad news story concerning celtic fans.so when it kicks off in seville they'll just say look at that both sides of the same coin.
Exactly what I thought, Tims at the wind up we awe know the media poodles troll sites looking for a story.

There was even some idiot on here at the weekend saying "see you awe in George Square" after the game๐Ÿ˜‰.

Merchant City and the Gallowgate will be busy I'd imagine and maybe a few huddles in the street, but George Squares a squirrel - - - - - or is it ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€.

Jinky1962

Exactly what I thought, Tims at the wind up we awe know the media poodles troll sites looking for a story.

There was even some idiot on here at the weekend saying "see you awe in George Square" after the game๐Ÿ˜‰.

Merchant City and the Gallowgate will be busy I'd imagine and maybe a few huddles in the street, but George Squares a squirrel - - - - - or is it ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ€.
Some shit stiring going on me thinks 50.

Imatim

As long as the statues get it I'll be happy.....;)

Richybhoy

Itโ€™ll be an inappropriate racist anti Catholic joke oops theyโ€™re ok itโ€™s if itโ€™s homophobic or against females thatโ€™s wrong
Sure I heard a popo inspector say that oan telly.

HH ๐Ÿ˜”
I know JS. It will be interesting to how the โ€œwalkoutsโ€ behave when the hate choir gets in full voice at Sevco games . We now know that Scots\Scots Irish Catholics are the last minority that can still be abused without walkouts or penalties.

Members online

Latest posts