To all the haters

Torrancetim

Really heard some absolute shite today from supposed Celtic fans about KT , for me personally it’s shocking , abuse , questioning him a a Celtic man , comparing him to the snake oil salesman , really , he has given his all to club for 15 years , 15 fucking years , now he has the chance to move forward and let’s face it premiership is a move forward , old Trafford , anfield etc and to treble his wages and some supposed Celtic fans are slaughtering him , get a grip and give the boy a break

Really heard some absolute shite today from supposed Celtic fans about KT , for me personally it’s shocking , abuse , questioning him a a Celtic man , comparing him to the snake oil salesman , really , he has given his all to club for 15 years , 15 fucking years , now he has the chance to move forward and let’s face it premiership is a move forward , old Trafford , anfield etc and to treble his wages and some supposed Celtic fans are slaughtering him , get a grip and give the boy a break
well said Tt HH.

Styllian Petrov,did all he could for the club and wanted a new challenge,but signed a contract to ensure the club got a decent fee,he left,but will always be welcomed back at Celtic.
KT,at Celtic since the age of 7, 15 years of his life,
part of a legendary team who achieved 8 titles in a row and unprecedented treble treble.
at one stage,he'd played more minutes than any other player in the world,
at another, he was the most fouled player in Scotland.
KT,became our hero,one of our own and we loved him,he was living the dream,the dream we all had,pulling on that jersey,running out on the sacred turf,and playing in front of the best fans in the world.
He signed a long term contract,but at 22,found he had a decision to make,when the chance to play in the EPL for a potentially giant club arose,
life changing money,financial security for him and his family for many years to come,i honestly believe it was with a heavy heart he made the decision to leave,however his parting gift was £25 million to the club,which if not invested on strengthening the team, would be gross negligence on the part of the board.
I am now at the 5th stage-acceptance (after 6 can's and a couple of chardonnays!)
I wish Kieran all the best for the future and thank him for the great service he gave us
and like Styllian,i hope KT will always be welcome back at Celtic. Hail Hail.

You'll probably find that the Celtic fans who are slaughtering KT don't go to matches can't think for themselves and if offered £1k a week never mind £75k would have it snaffled and spent faster than the fastest spending fast spending things ?

Gie the Bhoy peace

I've posted this because I'm entitled to have an opinion We ALL do Even KT does

HH?

Last edited:
I think there are a few green eyed monster on this forum,KT has given his all for his club and should be remembered for that also this lad when injured stood in the stands watching his team,he is 22 years old and has to look to his future the money on offer etc has got to have an effect also for him it's a new challenge and I wish him all the best for he never sold Celtic short when he played to him I say good luck and haste ye back

Don't know a Celtic fan who doesn't wish him well. The haters of whom you speak are probably jealous Huns. Good luck IT and thanks for everything, including the twenty five mill.

Thats your opinion but you can stfu if you think im no entitled to mine T.

Do you know what i’ve noticed on the forum today?

Anyone who doesn’t follow sheep and says the previous leftback chose money over loyalty are getting slaughtered by their fellow celts for not falling into line with their opinions.

Perhaps think on that before you try and take the moral high ground.

Its a forum for opinions yet those expressing an opinion on a former player are taking shit!

Not here. Not me. Not now and not from any of you.

Got it.

Maria I agree with you not all of it but most of it and understand why you feel that way, I am gutted as well he could have said something and stopped all the speculation but didn’t and he didn’t stay wish he did and he was always going to get the shit kicked out him up here in SPFL so it was maybe for the better
HH

Thats ok aitch, it really is pal.

What i will not put up with is someone trying to say because mine and those like-minded are talking shit for expressing our opinions that differ from theirs.

They want to start going for the jugular rather than graciously accept we’re merely expressing our opinions then let them come for me.

I never started personal shit but by fuck i will end it.

See if a don’t.

All this shit about how he "gave the club 15 years" - balls! Our beloved club spent 15 years coaching him and a good many of those paying him. He gave us four - less than many long forgotten players.

Fair fucks to him - a man is entitled to make his living as he pleases - but don't talk to me about Celtic men or legends.

God bless James Forrest and God save Celtic.

All this shit about how he "gave the club 15 years" - balls! Our beloved club spent 15 years coaching him and a good many of those paying him. He gave us four - less than many long forgotten players.

Fair fucks to him - a man is entitled to make his living as he pleases - but don't talk to me about Celtic men or legends.

God bless James Forrest and God save Celtic.

HH ☘️

Styllian Petrov,did all he could for the club and wanted a new challenge,but signed a contract to ensure the club got a decent fee,he left,but will always be welcomed back at Celtic.
KT,at Celtic since the age of 7, 15 years of his life,
part of a legendary team who achieved 8 titles in a row and unprecedented treble treble.
at one stage,he'd played more minutes than any other player in the world,
at another, he was the most fouled player in Scotland.
KT,became our hero,one of our own and we loved him,he was living the dream,the dream we all had,pulling on that jersey,running out on the sacred turf,and playing in front of the best fans in the world.
He signed a long term contract,but at 22,found he had a decision to make,when the chance to play in the EPL for a potentially giant club arose,
life changing money,financial security for him and his family for many years to come,i honestly believe it was with a heavy heart he made the decision to leave,however his parting gift was £25 million to the club,which if not invested on strengthening the team, would be gross negligence on the part of the board.
I am now at the 5th stage-acceptance (after 6 can's and a couple of chardonnays!)
I wish Kieran all the best for the future and thank him for the great service he gave us
and like Styllian,i hope KT will always be welcome back at Celtic. Hail Hail.
Not much more can be added to that excellent post MD (y)

Kieran Tierney has been given the opportunity to change his life, but more importantly to him - he has been given the opportunity to safeguard and protect the future of his parents and wider family.

If KT hadn't been so affected by injury last season, it may well have been the case that he served his next two years as a Celt and grew his reputation even more.

He seems like a well-grounded and intelligent boy.........it could well be the case that he recognised how tenuous a career could be if it is blighted by injury. He only has to look as far as John Kennedy to see what could happen in the worst case scenario, so perhaps he felt this was an opportunity that might not come again if injuries were ever going to be a factor.

I'm broken-hearted and in a bit of a funk with myself tonight, but I can't be angry at a decent young man who's just been handed the keys to the sweetie shop.

I'll never love the arse-nal, but I'll always have love in my heart for Kieran Tierney.

Members online

Latest posts

Back